Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 05-20-2009, 2:43 PM

Default Proud owner of a DDM4

in 7 days .

I stopped by riflegear last weekend with my wife to check out a DDM4. Brian helped me out. Seemed like a nice guy even though I'm not really a talkative person. My plan was just to check out the rifle and purchase one near future. But since it was a long drive (45 miles ) and the staff at the store were friendly and helpful so what the hell I went back into the store and started on the DROS . I wish there's a store like this closer to my area.
Old 05-20-2009, 6:54 PM

Old 05-20-2009, 7:43 PM

Congrats! I drove 90 miles to riflegear and bought mine...it was a long 10 days! I picked it up, took it home, cleaned the barrel, the next day I shot 500 rounds at Angeles with it! I really like it and you will too!

I have pictures but this is your thread....
Old 05-20-2009, 9:01 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Old 05-20-2009, 9:15 PM

That's the thing with Rifle gear....the long drive.....but its worth it!
Old 05-21-2009, 6:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaTooM View Post
Congrats! I drove 90 miles to riflegear and bought mine...it was a long 10 days! I picked it up, took it home, cleaned the barrel, the next day I shot 500 rounds at Angeles with it! I really like it and you will too!

I have pictures but this is your thread....
yeah I'm sure I will, but it looks like my ammos are gonna arrive a lot later than the rifle
Old 05-21-2009, 7:10 AM
Vendor/Retailer

How about a video?

www.riflegear.com
Old 05-25-2009, 6:11 AM

new member here, Hayward, CA! ive been looking at this rifle for a bit now, and havent come up with much info for it from personal reviews. if you could write up what you think of it, that would be helpful. also, ball park figure how much it ran you OTD?

thnx.
Old 05-25-2009, 9:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
new member here, Hayward, CA! ive been looking at this rifle for a bit now, and havent come up with much info for it from personal reviews. if you could write up what you think of it, that would be helpful. also, ball park figure how much it ran you OTD?

thnx.
OTD price with tx and DROS is $1872.66

The rifles themselves are of extremely fine quality. DD has long been known for the quality of their machining and the innovation of design. The DD M4 has this same quality of manufacture applied to it.

A big plus are the extras that come with the gun. The Omega-X rail, vertical grip, rear back up sight, magpul MOE stock, trigger guard and rail ladders in a plastic rifle case.

My only personal gripe with it is the Omega-X rail. I'm just not a fan of the aesthetics of the extended design. But that's just my personal opinion about the looks, not a complaint about the quality of the part.
Old 06-16-2009, 6:37 PM

Is the DD M4 that high a quality of a rifle as everyone says it is? I ask because I've been interested in getting into the whole OLL movement, but rather put my $ towards a complete rifle as opposed to hunting for parts here and there of questionable quality.

How long has the company been around? Good service/warranty? TIA for any info fellas.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:20 PM

DD is good to go. Some of their rails has US government contract (M4 Rail 12.0 for the Army SDM-R, and RIS II for M4 and Mk18 cqbr for SOCOM).
Old 06-18-2009, 3:12 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
Is the DD M4 that high a quality of a rifle as everyone says it is? I ask because I've been interested in getting into the whole OLL movement, but rather put my $ towards a complete rifle as opposed to hunting for parts here and there of questionable quality.

How long has the company been around? Good service/warranty? TIA for any info fellas.
The Daniel Defense rifles are of exceptional quality and a good bargain as well.

They come with the Magpul MOE stock, DD endplate w/QD swivel attachment point, Magpul trigger guard, and a 300$ rail system.

If you're local, come on down to the store and handle one for yourself. We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

www.riflegear.com