Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:29 AM

Default Need a safe cracker

I'm getting a safe today from my sister in law. It was her mothers and she past away last year. She said I can have the safe if I can find someone to open it and give her whats inside. I dont know what kind it is yet but it is getting dropped off at my house later. Can anyone help me out.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Since you're in the SF Bay Area, talk to calgunner "KenSFO" - he's a true safe/lock pro.

He may even have some posts in the Safes forum.

Might wanna consider how much the safe is worth vs cost of services - and make this decision before you move the safe.

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:39 PM

Thanks, the safe had cost $6,000 so I think I'm getting a good deal.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Janitors assistant
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Ken sfo for sure

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=71917

Have Sand-papered Fingers Will Travel !
Expert LEGAL Safecracker - Safe & Vault Technician.
No safe, vault or ATM is too difficult... I've never failed to open one, even those that have been damaged and are locked-up due to a burglary attempt or even opening or service attempts by amateurs... :-)

ADVANCED Safe & Vault Engineering
5 Mary Jane Lane
Novato, CA 94947-2960
415-878-0235

E-MAIL: SERVICE@advancedsafe.com
(calling or e-mail is best if you need a quick reply, as I don't check PMs or log-on regularly)

MY SAFE & VAULT "SERVICES" WEB PAGE:
http://www.advancedsafe.com/generic....eName=SERVICES

Former CA. peace officer and current firearms and shooting enthusiast is a Professional Safe and Vault Technician with 25 Years Experience!

NO or MINIMAL repairable damage opening is my specialty.

Accomplished combination lock manipulator of group-II mechanical locks, i.e. Ilco, La Gard & S&G . 75-80% of my openings on group-II locks are accomplished by manipulation, therefore drilling is rarely necessary on these.

Experienced on most brands and models of gun safes, fire safes, money chests, vault doors, ATMs, high security safes.

U.S. Government (GSA) security containers - files, SCIF, map & plan, weapons, vaults (red label, and black label). I am also certified to service and install Kaba-Mas X-07, X-08 and X-09 and CDX-0x electro-mechanical locks. I have done so for many agencies, including DHC, FBI, DEA, USCG and many DOD agencies as well as a number of SF Bay Area DOD contractors.

Commercial digital electronic (push-button) safe locks - I sell and install/retrofit most brands. I am a stocking dealer for GlobaLoks, La Gard and LP Lock. With over 15 years of experience opening and installing all brands, I've found that these are the most reliable and cost-efficient.

Can Travel in most of Northern California for openings, routine service and repairs or even Nevada and SoCal For URGENT emergency openings.

I can usually provide referrals to other competent safe & vault experts (SoCal, out of state and worldwide), if needed.

My expert phone or E-mail advice and my opening and repair quotes are always 100 % FREE!

Openings - Repairs - Service - Electronic Lock Retrofits and Gun Safe Relocations.

Member: Safe and Vault Technicians Association (SAVTA). I also write feature articles for security industry trade publications and instruct classes for the safe & vault service industry as well as Federal, State and Local law enforcement agencies.

Contact me if you are a training officer with a department or agency in Arizona, California or nevada. We put on a great class on identifying and opening those "easy" safes, do's and don'ts, boobytraps, and other info of interest to LEs involved with searches and seizures!

Feel free to right-click on my business card to save it on your computer as a JPEG file:
Old 05-18-2009, 7:54 PM

for thoes forum browsing..

did ya get it opened yet?
anything interesting in there that made family happy and or suprised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiz View Post
I'm getting a safe today from my sister in law. It was her mothers and she past away last year. She said I can have the safe if I can find someone to open it and give her whats inside. I dont know what kind it is yet but it is getting dropped off at my house later. Can anyone help me out.
Old 05-18-2009, 8:48 PM
Part time Emperor
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

+1000 on KenSFO. he's my official safe guy for my business for many years now. Deal with confidence.
Old 05-18-2009, 8:58 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I'm in, but I want my 50% cut.
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.