Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 01-07-2015, 8:40 AM

Default Britain leaves=Low mortgage rates and other cool stories

Hello fellow Calgunners,

If you have a mortgage or you'll be buying a home soon and you'd like some numbers crunched to see what might be available for you PM or email me and I can run a side by side comparison of what you've got, and what some options are for a refi.

I'm not afraid to tell you that you're good to go with what you've got. No hard sell from me and you can check my itrader to at least feel comfortable knowing that I'm not a flake.

I've been in real estate and finance full time for over 13 years now and I can help with conventional loans, FHA, VA as well as commercial financing and apartments.

If you're thinking about buying a home this year I can also help you with the pre qualification process and set you up with a plan so you are ready when the time comes.

If you are in SoCal I also offer a house hunting guide service as well if you are looking in L.A./Orange/S.B./Riverside counties

Cheers to a new year of low rates and cheap ammo!

Micah Peterson, Broker
B.R.E. 01366504
NMLS 361312
micah@lifesourcemortgage.com

Last edited by huntingsocal; 06-23-2016 at 8:34 PM..
Old 01-10-2015, 7:34 PM

If you took out an FHA loan recently, changes coming on the 26th of this month could put more money in your pocket every month.

The fact that MI rates are going down from 1.35 to .85 plus the fact that rates have come down significantly the past few weeks means that you might qualify for a "FHA streamline"

As a FHA mortgage holder you no doubt have received ton of junk mail about these already but you can PM me for the straight scoop.

Last edited by huntingsocal; 01-10-2015 at 7:46 PM..
Old 01-12-2015, 6:39 PM

How about your VA Benefit?

I'm currently helping my wife's cousin refi OUT of a conventional loan and into a VA loan that he never used his benefit for.

When it is all said and done, him and his wife will be saving $197 a month
Old 01-13-2015, 6:13 PM

Mortgage Rates Going Up This Year?

https://homes.yahoo.com/news/the-sma...185939714.html

Not sure I agree, this sounds more like the National Association of Realtors trying to light a fire under people to buy homes.

Guess we'll see

Last edited by huntingsocal; 01-13-2015 at 7:15 PM..
Old 01-19-2015, 9:35 PM

If your in the SoCal area please PM me. I'm a vet wanting to check out my options if any.
Old 01-20-2015, 4:29 PM

Yep in socal, PM sent
Old 01-27-2015, 6:24 PM

FHA cut mortgage insurance from 1.35 to .85

So, if you've taken out an FHA loan in the last couple years, you might be able to save some money.

PM me for a no cost, no obligation analysis

Last edited by huntingsocal; 03-11-2015 at 10:26 AM..
Old 03-11-2015, 10:20 AM

Lots of volatility these days.

One week rates are up, next week they are down, rinse repeat.

The media is always a couple weeks behind. If the headlines read rates are up, they probably just went down (like today) and vice versa.

PM me if you'd like to know what your options are today.

Refinance or pre approval for purchase I can help with both

VA, conventional, FHA, commercial

House Hunting Guide Service also available in SoCal

Last edited by huntingsocal; 03-11-2015 at 10:22 AM..
Old 05-15-2015, 7:51 AM

Just wanted to throw a shout out to huntingsocal. This guys is legitimate I did a refinance with him and could not be happier. He is very communicative and attentive to your needs. I highly recommend his services to anyone that is interested in home loans.
Old 05-22-2015, 6:54 PM

Thank you sir for the endorsement

Rates still holding low.

Don't wait too long to see if you can save some $$$
Old 02-11-2016, 10:39 PM

Rates on their way down for the time being, on a pretty good rally since December 30th.

How long it lasts is anybody's guess but might be a good time to see if you can save some money

PM for:

1.) No cost number crunch to see if a refi can save you some money

2.) Game plan for financing a home purchase

3.) House Hunting Guide Service if you're looking for a home in SoCal

4.) Free house value analysis if you are curious what your home is worth
Old 04-01-2016, 11:21 AM

Cool story bro #1

Helped a Veteran and his family "move up" to their dream home in Long Beach. Don't let an agent try and tell you your offer won't be accepted if you use a VA loan. (It happens a lot)

He was using his VA Benefit on his current home. Found the house they wanted and made an offer. The agent called to grill me and make sure I could get it done. Offer accepted.

They put their house up for sale and the day after it closed we were on the phone with the VA and got his entitlement re established so he could use a VA loan to buy the new home.

Buyers of their home agreed to let them stay two weeks after closing and we only ended up needing a week before we closed escrow on the new house and got them moved in.

VA rates are the lowest fixed rates out there right now. PM me if you'd like to learn more
Old 04-01-2016, 8:27 PM

Last time I was on here was when I asked Micah (huntingsocal) about a loan as I wanted to become a 1st time home buyer and now, I own a house. Thanks for your help, Micah. You came through, didn't feed me any Bullsh*t and you deserve a bump for all the work you did.

So, if any one needs a loan or a Realtor, contact him and Micah, hopefully you can help with a re-finance when the time is right!
Old 04-06-2016, 7:34 PM

Congrats Gil and thank you for the kind words. It was a long time coming but you hung in there like a champ.

You're going to have to change your location soon
Old 04-19-2016, 9:06 PM

Cool story #2

A young couple came to me for help buying their first home. They had some money saved but not a full 20% down.

We found a house with "good bones" that needed some TLC mostly cosmetic stuff and elbow grease but the house was in a great neighborhood.

I negotiated a good deal on the house and with 10% down I was able to get them a loan with mortgage insurance and a payment they could afford.

Fast forward six months

They'd done some fix ups and values had gone up in the neighborhood. I did a detailed analysis of house values and it looked like values had come up enough that they had a full 20% equity in the house. Rates were also a bit lower so I was able to refinance their mortgage at a lower rate, drop the mortgage insurance because of the increase equity, and lower their payment $139 a month

PM me if you'd like me to crunch some numbers to see if I can save you some money or help you find a house
Old 05-30-2016, 3:41 PM

Cool story #3

A retired service member came to me asking about buying another property.

Turns out, he wasn't using his VA benefit on his current condo but he did have a great rate, a low payment and a good chunk of equity. The place is already dialed in and current rents in the area will cover the mortgage, the HOA payments and then some.

We found his next house, a bit of a fixer but priced accordingly. We negotiated a contract and now he's in escrow using his VA home loan benefit. Since VA allows for zero down payment the money he has saved will go toward fixing up the house and getting it dialed in like the other one.

PM me if you'd like to learn more about buying a second home, using your VA benefit or anything else mortgage or real estate related.
Old 06-23-2016, 8:35 PM

Looks like things are about to get very interesting for mortgage rates.

Stay tuned

Meanwhile, PM for a no cost, no obligation number crunch to see if you can save some money with a refi or to see how much you qualify for to buy a home
Old 07-15-2016, 6:34 PM

pm sent
Old 08-02-2016, 7:53 PM

Cool Story #4

An elderly gentleman came to me after trying to sell his home with two different "area expert" realtors. They both made the same pitch "Hey I've got a buyer for your home, list it with me and I'll get it sold in 30 days or less."

The first agent had his home listed for 6 months. Even went so far as to magically get the home in escrow with one of her "buyers" a week before her listing agreement was set to expire. Never closed escrow.

Second agent claimed to have a local real estate radio show and promised he could close escrow in 30 days with his "buyer." After three months and two extensions, no buyer.

The first thing I did when I sat down with the seller was to let him know up front that I did NOT have a buyer for his home but that I was going to launch a strategic marketing plan to find him one.

We closed escrow last week with a full price offer from a buyer that only requested $200 in repairs. Seller and his wife were thrilled and said "third times a charm" when I dropped off their closing documents.