Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-25-2009, 1:47 AM
Veteran Member

Default Bronze Front Sight Lifetime membership

Well, I just upgraded my Front Sight Membership and now have a fully transferable Bronze membership available. Some of you already know about Front Sight, but for those of you that don't, I can personally attest to the fact that all of the claims they make are accurate.

If you want the best training available, this is it. Feel free to PM me with any questions. You will not be sorry if you join Front Sight and it may be the very best thing you have ever done for yourself! For the regular price of this memebrship and the price I will let this go for, see the bottom of this ad.

The experience is incredible and if the logistics can be worked out, I would even be willing to attend your first class with you (any excuse to go!). I have the inside track on saving money cause im always on a budget myself. And part of the experience is the people you meet and the friends you make! This is truly the most fun a progunner can have!

Here's What You Get With Your Front Sight Bronze Lifetime Membership:

Attend the following courses Free of Charge and As Many Times As You Wish for the Rest of Your Life:
Two Day Empty Hand Defense; Two Day Edged Weapons; Two Day Defensive Handgun; Two Day Tactical Shotgun; Two Day Practical Rifle; Four Day Defensive Handgun; Four Day Tactical Shotgun; Four Day Practical Rifle; Two Day Handgun Skill Builder; Two Day Shotgun Skill Builder; Two Day Rifle Skill Builder; Two Day Advanced Tactical Handgun; Four Day Handgun Combat Master Prep. Two Day Handgun Tactical Scenarios; Two Day Shotgun Tactical Scenarios; Two Day Rifle Tactical Scenarios...

With a Front Sight Bronze Lifetime Membership you have the additional opportunity to achieve a level of skill building speed, marksmanship, and force-on-force tactical expertise that rivals individuals who place their lives on the line every day in high risk warrant service and armed fugitive apprehension. If you carry a gun for a living, a Bronze Lifetime Membership is the best money you will ever spend to insure your skill at arms will carry you through the day--no matter what the streets throw at you...

If you are a private citizen, there is no better feeling of security than knowing you have the same individual skills and expertise from training with the best of the best.

Guaranteed Placement in Your Courses with Two Weeks Advance Enrollment... No worries about whether your can "get into a course." As a member your spot is guaranteed. Just fax or e-mail your Application for Training within two weeks of the course date and you are in! Like everything else we offer, no other school can offer you such flexibility with your scheduling!
20% Savings in Front Sight's Pro Shop, Armory, and Gunsmith... so you can save money on your purchase of ammunition, accessories, rentals which will also save you travel hassles. Travel light and simply purchase or rent anything you need from the Front Sight Pro Shop at a 20% savings!
Invitation to the Annual July 4th Lifetime Members’ Reunion Celebration... So you and your family can celebrate July 4th each year in a manner that makes our Founding Fathers proud!
Name etched in First Family Monument... So generations from now, your grandkids will know you were part of the patriotic group who built Front Sight!
Password to access exclusive and restricted First Family areas of web site and e-mail forum... Now you can positively converse with all of our like minded First Family members!
First Family Card and First Family Hat... Identifying you to all students and staff as a loyal and supportive patriot assisting us in positively changing the image of gun ownership in our lifetime!

Regular price for a Front Sight Bronze Lifetime Membership is a single payment of $29,800.

I will let this membership go for $4900 cash or $3500 cash and $1400 in trade for???

The first "Ill take it" gets it

Last edited by MP301; 04-25-2009 at 1:56 AM..
Old 04-25-2009, 8:42 PM
Veteran Member

btt
Old 04-28-2009, 6:05 PM
Veteran Member

BTT
Old 04-29-2009, 4:48 PM
Veteran Member

btt
Old 04-30-2009, 2:31 PM
Veteran Member

Btt
Old 04-30-2009, 2:49 PM
Calguns Addict

04-30-2009 03:31 PM
MP301 Btt
04-29-2009 05:48 PM
MP301 btt
04-28-2009 07:05 PM
MP301 BTT
04-25-2009 09:42 PM
MP301 btt
04-25-2009 02:47 AM
MP301 Bronze Front Sight Lifetime membership

Quote:
5) When posting within these forums - we ask that you keep all items to one thread per sub-forum only. Multiple threads opened for various items by one member may result in all threads by that member's posts being deleted. Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once every 24 hours. This rule also encompasses all the other methods used to surreptitiously bump a thread sooner than allowed. Clever 'sales comments' and addendum's that can easily be added to the original post are just some examples.

New to Calguns, check here first:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818
Old 05-01-2009, 5:16 PM
Veteran Member

BTT
Old 05-03-2009, 8:30 PM
Veteran Member

Well, im guessing everyone is broke like me! but BTT anyway
Old 05-04-2009, 8:01 PM
Veteran Member

btt
Old 05-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Veteran Member

Bump
Old 05-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Veteran Member

sigh Bump!
Old 05-08-2009, 3:43 PM

Sounds interesting, but alas too rich for my blood. Bump for you!
Old 05-09-2009, 7:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5Cruiser View Post
Sounds interesting, but alas too rich for my blood. Bump for you!
I used to think that as well. Now I have the top membership and have no regrets. Cant wait till its time to go again!
Old 05-12-2009, 3:10 AM
Veteran Member

Bumpity Bump
Old 05-12-2009, 2:32 PM

Default Front Sight

I'm a Diamond member at Front Sight, after upgrading a few times, and all I can say is that it's awesome....

Free bump...