Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Ammo Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Ammo Sales For the Private Sale of Ammo. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Calguns Addict

Default Trade completed!! 440 rds .223 & 30 rd mag rebuild kit for un-used AR OLL

TRADE COMPLETED. THANKS Sky_DiveR!

Hi guys. I am looking to get another OLL but am short of funds. What I do have is .223 and a mag rebuild kit. Here is the proposed trade.

200 rounds of Green/white box Remington UMC 55 gr. FMJ - brass cased re-loadable current production- purchased post Obama

100 rounds of Golden Bear 62 gr JHP - brass coated steel case NOT re-loadable Current production- purchased post Obama

100 Rounds of Yellow box UMC 55 gr FMJ Brass cased reloadable. It looks like the shoulder of these cases have been annealed. Brass looks a little dull Im going to see If I can brighten it up with a 3M pad in the morning.

40 rounds of .223/.556 reloads of unknown origin. Headstamp reads WCC 94. I got this ammo from the same guy I got the Yellow boxed UMC stuff from. Brass shows some tarnish like the UMC. Primers have red lacquer seal. I have no idea what pressures these were loaded to. I don't reload (yet) and know nothing of the process. That being said I would think about using these for reloading components but it's your call.

The Yellow boxed UMC and the reloads have been stored since around 2000 in a .50 cal ammo can with a big pack of military grade desiccant.

1 -30 round USGI aluminum mag rebuild kit. Mag body is the gray dry-film finish. has some scratches from packing/handling. Green Follower. Mag plate marked .223 cal/556 mm NHMGT S/42 Hartford CT. Mag body marked 33710 12-08

Would like an un-used stripped lower. KD, Stag, Double Star, RRA, MEGA, Spikes LMT,ETC. No Vulcan/Hesse.

FTF only in Sacramento / Stockton area. I have never done a private transfer of an OLL so I will need to find an FFL in the area willing to do it. If you know of one or have a preference I would be glad to use them, I hear good things about Bob Snelling but have never used him.

Any takers?

Last edited by Lone_Gunman; 04-16-2009 at 8:41 PM.. Reason: Trade completed.
Old 04-12-2009, 2:03 AM
Veteran Member

PM sent