Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 02-27-2009, 5:18 PM
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Hiring OEM Business Development / OEM Account Manager - Fremont, CA

I've posted before, and now it seems we're looking again.

Location is Bay Area / Fremont.

Need a person who is storage savvy, OEM focused, with a business development or inside sales background.

Growing a new biz dev team to be up-front customer focused - also looking to maybe expand the current team with stronger players for a sustaining management focus. Candidate ideally will have a strong background in enterprise storage hardware or high tech, and should have years of experience doing either business development or inside sales.

Other backgrounds will work, but I'll have to review these on a case by case basis.

We will have to discuss compensation structures separately - I won't post that on here.

There will be a fairly rigorous interview routine along with a cross checking of references and a "work personality" survey. Just be aware. This company is also very slow moving when working on hiring.

To be blunt, there is no guarantee of a hire in this economic environment - but we will close the deal for the right candidate.

Potential hire will be reporting directly into me - I am pro 2ndA and keep Brownells catalogs at my work desk to spark discussion.

Inquire via PM with your personal e-mail address for a formal job description or more details. Generic questions can and will be answered here on this forum in the interest of building up a better description if needed.

Turby

Last edited by Turbinator; 08-13-2009 at 5:35 PM..
Old 08-13-2009, 5:35 PM
Super Moderator

Hi all, bumping this again because I just got approval to open another req. We let one person go this year but we're looking to fill this same position but covering the East Coast.

PM me if you have this type of background and can fill the role. Ideally you're pro-2nd A as well.

Thanks,
Turby
Old 08-17-2009, 4:50 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, I didn't realize candidates for this type of job are that obscure. Or maybe the readership on Calguns doesn't fit this demographic. Either way.. still up for grabs.

Turby
Old 08-18-2009, 1:25 AM

Could just be the job description. I am curious though, PM sent.
Old 08-18-2009, 8:22 PM
Super Moderator

Email sent with job description - thanks for asking!

Turby