Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Hunting and Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hunting and Fishing Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, Archery, Blackpowder Saltwater and Fresh Water

Old 04-22-2016, 8:25 AM
Calguns Addict

Default As hunters this is what we are up against...

I took this picture in the Ontario airport this week. The irony is that wolves aren't endangered in North America except for maybe the Mexican Wolf. Touchy Feely warm and fuzzy. Too bad I didn't have a picture of those 19 elk that wolves thrill killed about two weeks ago that I could have taped to it with #elklivesmatter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
Short attention span much? That was a 45 second story and every detail was gold. Go back to twitter if your brain has a 140 character limit.
Old 04-22-2016, 8:35 AM

Yep, this is from the Tahoe Bear League, these people lost a harassment lawsuit last year, the judge sighted physical threats and anonymous phone death threats all generated by these people...

Toogee Sielsch says - POSTED: APRIL 17, 2016
Hunters in charge of wildlife management and conservation is nothing more than the fox guarding the hen house. Hunter backed science is being disproved on a daily basis as it pertains to medium/larger predatory species and their effect/contribution to any given ecosystem. Hunters have controlled basically 100% of wildlife management and conservation from it’s inception. It’s about time for the majority, the non hunting taxpaying public, to actually have a say!
Old 04-22-2016, 8:54 AM
Calguns Addict

need a picture of a wolf with a yorkie in it's mouth as a billboard
Old 04-22-2016, 9:53 AM

Hermosa 😂😂😂.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don@Tahoe View Post
Yep, this is from the Tahoe Bear League, these people lost a harassment lawsuit last year, the judge sighted physical threats and anonymous phone death threats all generated by these people...

Toogee Sielsch says - POSTED: APRIL 17, 2016
Hunters in charge of wildlife management and conservation is nothing more than the fox guarding the hen house. Hunter backed science is being disproved on a daily basis as it pertains to medium/larger predatory species and their effect/contribution to any given ecosystem. Hunters have controlled basically 100% of wildlife management and conservation from itís inception. Itís about time for the majority, the non hunting taxpaying public, to actually have a say!
Right... Ask loaded questions to people who don't have much of an idea on how something works. Real smart. Like me going to English major and ask them about medical questions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2016, 10:13 AM

It's funny how hunters and fishers (for the most part) are the ones actually doing something to make a difference from a conservation standpoint.

This video right here is my favorite. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8x810mszCfU

When was the last time the maker of that poster helped 1/100000th the amount this group of anglers did...

They feel good about their little sad poster at an airport, while people who actually care about keeping their hobby sustainable are the ones doing stuff to help. Yet this poster maker tries to demonized the ones who actually care about wildlife.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:37 AM

Don't want to jack your thread Lewis, this is interesting...
http://www.capoliticalreview.com/cap...mmission-very/
Old 04-22-2016, 12:18 PM
Calguns Addict

^^^pile it in here to get people aware. I didn't notice that pic until we were lining up to depart on the plane. Made me pretty pissed since it's a flat out lie to pull at the heartstrings and wallets of people who don't know any better.

These types of groups will be the ones who get vast tracts of public land shut down to protect the new wolves here in CA. Just wait until one is killed or harmed, the legislation won't happen fast enough for these anti's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
Short attention span much? That was a 45 second story and every detail was gold. Go back to twitter if your brain has a 140 character limit.
Old 04-22-2016, 2:44 PM
CGSSA Associate

Wolf need lawyers too......how ****in stupid that sounds......I wish we didn't need a lawyer for almost everything
Old 04-22-2016, 4:16 PM
CGSSA Associate

I just picked up a couple of boxes of lawyers from bass pro.
Old 04-25-2016, 4:46 PM
Veteran Member

nothing generates donations like a picture of a wolf.