Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALGUNS.NET > New to Calguns? Check here first!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New to Calguns? Check here first! Introductions, How to's, FAQ's and posts of interest to new members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 1:03 PM
vtspecv's Avatar
vtspecv vtspecv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default N00b just joining up!

Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I'm located in Virginia but, you guys have a lot of excellent info on here so I decided to join up! I hope I can provide as much info to you guys as you all already have to me!

Have a good one,

Brian
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2009, 1:08 PM
Soldier415's Avatar
Soldier415 Soldier415 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hilltop Watchtower Crackpot Command Center
Posts: 9,551
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Welcome to calguns Brian. Great group here with lots of good times. Browse around and check out the info to be had.

Just stay away from the chief...he's a little iffy.

Dan
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmoniums View Post
Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2009, 1:13 PM
Saigon1965's Avatar
Saigon1965 Saigon1965 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hayward
Posts: 17,017
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Default

Welcome Brian - Not true on the Chief's iffyness - It's Soldier that you have to worry about - LOL
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2009, 1:21 PM
Soldier415's Avatar
Soldier415 Soldier415 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hilltop Watchtower Crackpot Command Center
Posts: 9,551
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigon1965 View Post
Welcome Brian - Not true on the Chief's iffyness - It's Soldier that you have to worry about - LOL
Sheesh! I come to one OC event wearing nothing but a thong and a 1911 and everyone assumes the worst.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmoniums View Post
Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2009, 1:26 PM
Saigon1965's Avatar
Saigon1965 Saigon1965 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hayward
Posts: 17,017
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Default

Dude - I didn't even noticed the 1911 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier415 View Post
Sheesh! I come to one OC event wearing nothing but a thong and a 1911 and everyone assumes the worst.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2009, 1:43 PM
vtspecv's Avatar
vtspecv vtspecv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

lol thanks for the welcome guys
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2009, 2:11 PM
Turbinator's Avatar
Turbinator Turbinator is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,255
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Welcome to Calguns, I find it interesting that a non-CA resident would find the info here to be good enough such that you'd stay and keep reading! That is definitely a telling sign. A good sign. Thanks for the compliment.

Turby
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2009, 2:49 PM
vtspecv's Avatar
vtspecv vtspecv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbinator View Post
Welcome to Calguns, I find it interesting that a non-CA resident would find the info here to be good enough such that you'd stay and keep reading! That is definitely a telling sign. A good sign. Thanks for the compliment.

Turby
np Turby! I'm in the market for a Kel Tec SU16CA, so this is one of the best places to find info on it since it was made for your state anyway. So b/c of that I've been trolling around on here for a while now looking at previous posts and info on the KT.
__________________
XD40: Bitone
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-03-2009, 3:04 PM
Black Majik's Avatar
Black Majik Black Majik is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 9,361
iTrader: 63 / 100%
Default

Welcome aboard. That, there, is an awesome avatar!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2009, 3:30 PM
Turbinator's Avatar
Turbinator Turbinator is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,255
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtspecv View Post
np Turby! I'm in the market for a Kel Tec SU16CA, so this is one of the best places to find info on it since it was made for your state anyway. So b/c of that I've been trolling around on here for a while now looking at previous posts and info on the KT.
Hope you find what you're looking for (a KelTec SU16CA). The buying frenzy shows no sign of letting up, so far...

Turby
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-03-2009, 3:43 PM
tacticalcity's Avatar
tacticalcity tacticalcity is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rancho Cordova, California
Posts: 8,792
iTrader: 90 / 100%
Default

This is an excellent resource, especially for understanding this states unique and complicanted gun laws.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:40 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.