Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-20-2018, 8:11 PM

Lightbulb UPDATED. WTS Mosin Nagant rifle(s) -m91/30, m38, m91/51, North OC, Will ship.

4 Left, PM me for more info and pics. I am open to offers and trades.

CA C&R/COE Local pick up, OK - Cash and Carry.

Local Transfer/PPT at local FFL Dealer OK

Will ship to Dealer/FFL buyer, pays fees UPS Ground +$5 materials.

Will ship to Non-CA C&R FFL buyer pays fees UPS Ground +$5 material.

Paypal* (friends and family) or buyer pays 3% fee.

(1) Izhevsk m91/30 7.62x54mmR $̶3̶2̶5̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ pending sale/auction on gunbroker.
This Mosin Nagant rifle is manufactured by Izhevsk and is numbers (force) matching, meaning one of the secondary parts (the magazine) was probably replaced by one of the arsenals. The floor plate has two serials, the correct SN with Russian Cyrillic prefix and 4 numbers and a additional 4 digit number Struck ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ . The reciever, bolt and butt plate all have the correct Cyrillic prefix serial number.

The rifle comes with a correct dog collar sling, leather soviet ammo pouch and dual compartment oiler. Imported by CAI with smaller dot matrix sn. The rifle has a post war laminate stock, round reciever, and has the cleaning rod. It has a laminate stock with toe splice and wrist bolt with pressed sling slot escutcheons and barrel band finger grooves. There is some loss to the shellac after the last barrel band, from the band being removed for disassembly. Some light surface pitting to bolt handle, minor. Rifle is in great shape with some light marks from handling. The bore nice with strong lands and grooves. would be a great shooting or WWII collector piece.
IMG_2231.jpg
(2) Izhevsk m91/30 (ex-Dragoon) 7.62x54mmR SOLD
WTS Various Mosin Nagant rifles. M91/30s, M38 & M91/59s PM me for info
WTB Walther PPK /Colt Mustang or Government .380
Apply for FFL Type 03 here: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/instruc...rearms-license
Apply for California COE here: https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/cert-eligibility

Last edited by shootsocal_dave; 01-16-2019 at 4:43 PM..
Old 12-22-2018, 9:07 AM

More photos on request. Ill get some descriptions soon. I am open to offers and trades.
(3) Izhevsk m38 7.62x54mmR SOLD .
1943 Izhevsk M38 Mosin Nagant with all stamped matching serial numbers. Old number lined out on floor plate and re-stamped (presumably by Izhevsk). Metal surfaces in good shape, good bluing with no rust. Nice bore with strong rifling. Cleaning rod is present. Action is tight and smooth. Wartime Hardwood stock with sheet metal liner in lieu of sling slot escutcheon (correct). No major damage to stock, with some loss in the shellac finish and some marks/scratches from handling, expected in a wartime rifle of this age. Dot matrix marked by CAI with importer serial number on frame.
IMG_2335.jpg

(4) Izhevsk m91/59 7.62x54mmR $375 OBO Will Ship
1938 Izhevsk M1891/59 Mosin Nagant carbine with all stamped matching Russian Cyrillic serial numbers. Low wall round frame stamped with Latin letter of serial number. Metal surfaces in great shape, possibly the original arsenal blue from conversion with no rust. Nice bore with strong rifling. Cleaning rod is present. Action is tight and smooth. The light colored hardwood stock has a bow tie repair stopping a small running crack in the forend, possible done when the rifle went through re-arsenal (Refurbishment mark present on butt comb). Some marks from handling with little loss to the shellac. Pressed rear and sheet metal liner front sling slot escutcheons. Rear sight is M91/30 type with all graduations above 10 milled off the leaf (Correct). Dog collar sling is attached, soviet leather ammo pouch included. Very small CAI import mark on barrel near muzzle. Very nice rifle to add to a collection.
IMG_2310 1.jpg

(5) Izhevsk m91/59 7.62x54mmR $350 OBO Will Ship
1943 Izhevsk M1891/59 Mosin Nagant carbine with barrel, magazine and floorplate mathching serial numbers, bolt is electro-penciled with correct serial number. Metal surfaces in great shape, possibly the original arsenal blue from conversion with no rust. Bright bore with strong rifling. Cleaning rod is present. Action is tight and smooth. Sheet metal liner front sling slot escutcheon. Light colored hardwood stock, possibly refinished. Rear sight is M91/30 type with all graduations above 10 milled off the leaf (Correct). Dog collar sling is attached, soviet leather ammo pouch included. Dot matrix CAI import mark on frame. Nice rifle to add to a collection.
IMG_2303.jpg

(6) Izhevsk m91/59 7.62x54mmR $375 OBO Will Ship
1942 Izhevsk M1891/59 Mosin Nagant carbine with all stamped matching Russian Cyrillic serial numbers. Frame stamped with Latin letter translation of serial number. Metal surfaces in great shape, possibly the original arsenal blue from conversion with no rust. Nice bore with strong rifling. Cleaning rod is present. Action is tight and smooth. Possibly a elm Check stock that may have been refinished, great shape with only a small amount of loss to finish from the barrel bands being removed and some marks from handling. Pressed rear and sheet metal liner front sling slot escutcheons. Rear sight is M91/30 type with all graduations above 10 milled off the leaf (Correct). Dog collar sling is attached. Very small CAI import mark on barrel near muzzle. Very nice rifle to add to a collection.
IMG_1992 1.jpg
Apply for FFL Type 03 here: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/instruc...rearms-license

Last edited by shootsocal_dave; 01-06-2019 at 10:18 PM..
Old 01-10-2019, 6:52 PM

Trade for ammo?
Old 01-12-2019, 12:29 PM

M38 and hex 91/30 are sold.

Some of these will be on gunbroker, but can be removed as long as they don't have a bid yet.

As long as they are up, they are available, I will update SOLD or PENDING SALE when appropriate.
Old 01-15-2019, 8:41 PM

Bump
Old 01-16-2019, 4:42 PM

M91/30 has bid on GunBroker and can no longer be pulled.