Just finished her up a few days ago. Hoping to take her to the range (Angeles Shooting Range) this weekend for a test run but that depends entirely on the weather.
It's my first AR-type rifle and probably won't be my last. If any more experienced folks have advice, criticism and so on, please let me know.
Parts list for those interested:
- Spikes Tactical Crusader (colored) lower
- Spikes M4 forged upper
- Radical Firearms lower parts kit
- Standard bullet button
- ALG Defense trigger system
- Anderson buffer tube kit
- Magpul MOE stock
- Brownell's B-TAC 16" barrel (mid-gassed, 1-7 twist)
- Anderson M16 bolt carrier group
- DS Arms alloy charging handle
- Odin works low-profile gas block (non adjustable)
- Radical firearms gas tube
- Yankee Hill phantom flash hider
- Bravo Company KMR ALPHA 13" handguard
- Sig Sauer rail mount sights
- Bushnell's TRS25 red dot sight
- 10/30 Hexmag
Mostly everything was purchased during sales so I would say it ended up running between $900-1k total.