Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 06-12-2018, 4:56 PM
Veteran Member

Default Wts: Mossberg 500 Desert Tan Tactical/ Mossberg 590 Bullpup

Willing to trade for: Silver (precious metal), HK VP9SK, Glock 43, AK74U, Taurus 44 magnum raging bull, or entertain me with any off roster pistols. Send me what you have to trade I maybe interested. Thanks

Entertaining reasonable offer or trade. Take purchase two or more rifle for discount since it saves me time. Also for those who would take both I will be willing to travel. Check out my other listings to make offers with combined purchases.

Make: Mossberg

Model: RARE 590 SP BULLPUP 7+1 3inch shell capacity with Troy flip up slights

Caliber: 12 gauge

Location (city or county): San Bernardino/Riverside

Price: $885 $780 $690 complete setup 590 and bullpup chassis/ $450 $350 $280 chassis only

Will ship (Y/N): on buyers dime

Other info:
Here's a rare collectible one of a kind Mossberg original bullpup with weight reduction and upgraded to a Mossberg 590 7 shot, 1919 railed heat shield for optics, vertical pistol grip delete and flatten replaced with 1919 railed foregrip to accept vertical or angled grips, clamp on rail on the barrel for front sight, Troy front and rear flip up sights, grip safety disabled, crisp non spongie tuned trigger, upgraded magazine tube follower and spring, the Mossberg 590 shotgun is Duracoated Desert Tan.

Weight unloaded 9lbs 5oz. 30.75 inches overall length. A plain jane Mossberg 590 is 7.25lbs 41 inches overall length.
As a bullpup it doesn't feel heavy and points and maneuver quickly.

The Mossberg factory bullpup chassis is heavy duty, on the heavy side so the chassis is swiss cheesed and took about a pound and some change without compromising any structural integrity. Also the trigger has been cross drilled. Trigger is crisp and not sponge like.

The original bullpup is made by Mossberg with a Maverick 88 shotgun inside.

Great alternative to the Kel-Tec KSG. You get a world famous reliable Mossberg 590 in a small package

Some scratches on the duracoat from a flashlight mount and some handling.

The bullpup body was pristine, just holes drilled in to lighten and trimming.

Before the conversion about 600 rds mix of bird, buck, slug through the Mossberg 590 which is piece of cake. Smooth with zero malfunction. The US military claims its the Mossberg 500's is only shotgun that pass the US Army's Mil Spec 3443E test. 3,000 rds of full power 12ga buckshot with zero issues.

Optics, Angled fore grip, case, ammo pouch and front sling plate not included.

Last edited by kel-tec-innovations; 06-12-2018 at 5:27 PM..
Old 06-12-2018, 5:00 PM
Veteran Member

Make: Mossberg

Model: 500

Caliber: 12 gauge

Location (city or county): San Bernardino/Riverside

Price: $320
$270 without Blackhawk recoil reducing Knoxx stock and side saddle.

PICTURE SHOWS SUREFIRE FOREGRIP, THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, A HOGUE RUBBERIZED FOREGRIP IS REPLACED (NO FLASH LIGHT).

I prefer not to part so its priced as such. If you go without the stock I'll have to see if I still have the stock pistol grip.

Will ship (Y/N): on buyers dime

Other info:
Dependable and reliable mossberg 500 with Knoxx recoil reduction stock makes shooting buck and slug a breeze. Shotgun has some scratches and signs of use, its a workhorse not a safe queen.

If you picked up a plain jane mossberg 500 from Turners $370 + $25 dros + Tax you're looking at about $430.

Includes Blackhawk Knoxx Stock reduces recoil by 60% $127
Shotgun shell side saddle $35
Painted Desert Tan
Mossberg 500 MSRP $494
Mossberg Website information.