Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-06-2017, 2:35 PM

Default ARES SCR San Luis Obispo

ARES

SCR

San Luis Obispo

$1250 Not interested in trades

Not at this time
I bought this less than a year ago am I'm just not shooting it. I have about 50rounds though it. Everything still like new.

2nd gen gun, 16 inch, Q-mod fore-end, great trigger, bolt hold-open.
Sporter stock, CZ Skorpion sights (the good ones) with adjustment tool, Selous Weapons Systems muzzle nut, BCM front QD sling mount, Noveske rear flush QD, SIG sling, 5 10-round P-mags, original steel 5-round mag, Snap-On Allen tool for sights, FDE gun sock, chamber flag,Bulldog Hybrid case that fits it perfect.

Will come with 980 rounds of XM-193, 480 of it on strippers, in boxes, in bandoliers, the rest is on strippers, boxed and in an ammo can. I have some extra bandoliers, stripper clips and boxes I will include if I can find them Most of the ammo is Federal, a few hundred is IMI.

I know this isn't cheap but they're not easy to find, and it cost me a lot more than I'm asking. These are featureless, shoot and handle wonderfully, no goofy grip nonsense and you get to push a button to release the mag.
Get one while you can. Thanks

Last edited by ezb57; 11-06-2017 at 2:37 PM..
Old 11-08-2017, 7:35 AM

TTT