Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-23-2017, 7:38 PM

Exclamation WW2 issue 1903 Springfield

Due to the expenses of running our dog rescue/shelter/sanctuary "Wolf Creek Dog Rescue" - food, vet bills, medicine, several dogs needing surgeries, etc. - I am putting a few more treasures from my collection up for sale to help raise funds for this.

WW2 issue U.S. 1903 Springfield, very good condition, $800 FIRM + shipping

Serial number 1244236, which dates to 1922. Rebarreled during WW2 with a 7-44 dated Springfield Armory barrel. Stock is "scant grip" type. Nice bore, overall very good original "as isssued and used in WW2" condition and configuration, with expected wear and handling marks to the wood. It has a scarce original WW2 web sling, and the hard to find and desiriable early style nickle plated oiler in the buttstock.

This is NOT a CMP rifle like those Greek returns, but it may be an old DCM rifle.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE READ THEM:

PHOTOS: I have more photos of them I can send to anyone who contacts me by EMAIL at vonweigert(a)earthlink.net and requests them.

PAYMENT: Cash, money order, or check. Cash or Postal Money Order are preferred. NO PAYPAL! Repeat, NO PAYPAL!

First definite and unconditional "I'll take it" to my EMAIL at vonweigert(a)earthlink.net gets the item.

I would really rather not ship, but willing to do it IF I can find some boxes that are the right size for these rifles.

Private Party Transfer can be done at Faith Armory or Turners in Temecula, or The Shootist or Brass and Bass in Murrieta. Due to the 24/7 time constraints of running this dog rescue, I can not and will not travel any further than that. I never go to Orange, L.A., or San Diego Counties, and I am not able to meet anyone "halfway" to anywhere.

I'm only selling these to raise funds for our dog rescue, so not really interested in any trades.

Very C&R FRIENDLY!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN5728.jpg (94.6 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5729.jpg (96.4 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5735.jpg (90.5 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5737.jpg (96.9 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5731.jpg (96.3 KB, 182 views)

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 02-04-2018 at 10:16 AM..
Old 02-23-2018, 7:47 PM

up^