Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-30-2017, 10:33 AM
Calguns Addict

Default Saiga 308, out of state - WILL SHIP

Make: SAIGA 308 16"

Location (Utah):

Price: 750

Will ship (Yes):

Other info:

I have a Saiga 308 (16" barrel) unconverted/sporter config rifle that I bought used a few months ago. She came with a horrible paint job but guys that know more about that kind of thing than me have indicated that the cosmetic issue is insignificant. See my original thread about the rifle. This rifle is CA legal (featureless) AS IS!!!

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1326928

So here she is: https://imgur.com/a/whJ1a

Rifle comes with the factory 10 rounder as well as three 20 rounders which I will be happy to ship to Audiophil or an FFL like his that can block them down to 10 rounders for ya. If you don't want the mags, not a problem, we can remove $100 from the total price. I am also including both of my boresnakes chambered in 308 since this is the last gun I have in the caliber.

So I took a few videos testing the gun just to confirm that it works and that the paint job hadn't clogged up the rails or bolt carrier group or something and would prevent proper function. As you can see, the gun runs fine. Only hiccup I encountered was ammo related (I used the soft point ammo I mentioned in the original thread). She definitely will run better with FMJ. Sorry in advance for how terrible my video making skills are.

Oh ya and Ill ship the rifle out of the $750 base price. If your FFL can block the mags to 10 rounders Ill ship them all together. If you want me to ship mags to a second location (and boresnakes to a third) that extra shipping will be added to the total price unless you are ok with using a paypal gift which saves me Paypal's 3% fee. In that case I will just use the 3% saved to cover the additional shipping. Paypal is only payment option Ill accept since this isn't a face to face deal.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt

I Hate California.

Last edited by geoint; 09-30-2017 at 10:52 AM..
Old 10-01-2017, 8:03 AM
Calguns Addict

bump
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt

I Hate California.