Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-02-2018, 11:40 PM

Exclamation Yugoslavian M70AB AK47 underfolder: re-welded original milled receiver & barrel

Offered here is another treasure from my personal collection, that I'm putting up for sale to help fund chemotherapy for one of my wolves who just had his left rear leg removed due to osteosarcoma bone cancer.

This is an original, Serbian used (evidenced by the small plain crosses carved in the top and bottom handguards), "Balkan Wars" issue M70AB AK47 rifle from the break-up of Yugoslavia in the early 1990's.

Caliber is 7.62X39.

It has it's original barrel - something that the criminal clowns in Washington D.C. will no longer allow to be brought into the country - and is all "Yugo matching" except the recoil spring rod. The top cover is stamped matching, the bolt, bolt carrier, and gas tube are Yugo electropencil matched; the recoil spring rod is not matching, which is not uncommon with issued and used AK's.

It has the desirable flip-up grenade launcher sight on the gas block, and also has the little "night sight" attachments to the front and rear sights, but the little painted-on "glow in the dark" spots are no longer present so you would have to add new ones if you anticipate any night time gun battles with "Aloha Snackbar!" shouting radical Islamic State terrorists or crazed Somali boat pirates in your goat pen.

The receiver was cut to remove it from firearm/full auto/machinegun status and allow it to be brought into the country. Once here, it was re-welded into legal semi-auto configuration by Matt "Turbo This" Yeaman at "My Guns" in Oregon, who is one of the top AK builders who specialize in restoring cut original receiver rifles.

If you want a high quality, real military issue, historically significant, AK with a combat history in one of the major conflicts of the late 20th Century, this would be a good option. Or you could buy almost 3 Century Arms RAS47 rifles (also known as the AS$47, POS47, and tRASh47 in the AK collecting and shooting community) for what I'm asking on this.....yeah, well, you get what you pay for, you know?

If you were deployed to the Middle East or former Yugoslavia, this is one of the most common AK rifles everyone there had, but you weren't allowed to bring back. But now, at last, you can have one too!

In keeping with the wishes of the wise, benevolent, and all-knowing California legislature (Marxist bastards!) who are bravely protecting you and me from out of control, feral, crazed, and homicidal assault weapons with their intelligent, well thought out, and "non-infringing" bans (Communist morons!), the stock has been carefully and thoughtfully fixed in non-folding open position....this can be quickly and easily remedied should you find yourself in a neighboring free state not ruled by gibbering, shrieking, insane, hateful, neo-Stalinist cretins (Democrat politicians).

The photos were taken at one of my other places in a neighboring free state where law-abiding American citizens are free to exercise and enjoy their God-given Constitutional Human Rights without interference and infringement from evil, freedom hating, Bolsheviks.

To render the rifle "California compliant" legally "featureless" (Oh Joy, Oh Rapture!) and save the lives of countless innocent children who would otherwise be mercilessly slaughtered by this evil and murderous piece of black polymer, it will be transferred with the pistol grip removed but included with it, or for an additional $12 I have a "Strike Industries" fin grip that I can put on it and include the loose original Yugo grip. The Yugo sling is included with the rifle, the magazine shown in the photos is not.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

PHOTOS: I have more photos I can send to anyone who contacts me directly by EMAIL at vonweigert(a)earthlink.net and requests them.

Private Party Transfer can be done at Brass and Bass in Murrieta - I can not and will not travel any further than this.

PAYMENT: Check, postal money order, or cash. NO PAYPAL!

First definite and unconditional "I'll take it" to my email at vonweigert(a)earthlink.net gets it.

I'm only selling this to raise funds for my wolf's medical treatement, so I am NOT INTERESTED in any trades.

Price is $1,600 FIRM + shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN5829.jpg (96.1 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5830.jpg (96.5 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5833.jpg (90.4 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 02-12-2018 at 11:22 AM..
Old 02-17-2018, 7:14 PM

UP^