Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 01-10-2018, 12:15 PM

Default Action pistol and 3-gun match Sat Jan 13

The No Name Pistol Club is having its monthly action pistol and three gun match at Burro Canyon this Saturday. It starts at 9 AM at the first private range/bay on the right as you enter the range, across the road from the office. You do not need to check in at the office - the club handles that for you. The cost is $35 that includes range fees and targets.

With the rain, we should be able to shoot our steel plate rack and poppers.

It is a safe but fun event. No big egos are there and it is a chance to try out an action match and see if it is something you want to get into. Older kids and women (of course) are welcome too. I started my son there at 14 and he loved it. Unless a bunch of Calgunners show up, there will probably only be 6-10 shooters so everyone is welcome - newbies as well. The club used to be the Lockheed pistol club, so it has been around a long time but we need new shooters to keep it going.

Contact Allen at alrich77@hotmail.com or Gordon at gordomel@hotmail.com with any questions, etc.

Last edited by Calif Hunter; 01-10-2018 at 12:19 PM..
Old 01-12-2018, 5:44 AM

Wish I could make it, weather at Burro should be spectacular this weekend, great for some back country camping!