Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Ingram MAC10A1 SPF!, Intratec AB10(TEC9) SPF! , Kimel AP9 ,M11/9,AR15 Pistol(Fresno)

Well, we did it,

We managed to get some of the evil 'assault' pistols they tried to ban in 2000.

These are 100% CA compliant and completely legal to transfer/posses. They will be available as a Private Party Transfer in our store in about a week. We have listed them now in order to give calgunners a fast crack at them ahead of time, once they are ready to be PPT'd the price goes up. (It's a bit of a moot point since I strongly suspect they won't stick around that long)

Please note that the pictures all show the guns with unmodified magazine catches because they were taken prior to the modification. The AB10 pictures are of the actual gun, and the AP9 pictures and M11 pictures are of guns identical to the ones that we have.

The first evil black gun we have is the AB10, the receiver is identical to that of the TEC 9, but instead of saying TEC9 on the side it says AB10 (AB stands for After Ban... the intratec guys had a good sense of humor)

This is equipped with a 10/32 and is set up with a modified magazine release catch so that the magazine is not 'detachable' without the use of a tool.

This can be used with any of the intreatec 9mm uppers, but it comes assembled with the compact version.
This will likely be included in any future bans.

We had to completely reinvent the wheel to get this bad boy into the state of CA

PRE-SALE PRICE $800

The next Gun is the Kimel A.A. Arms INC AP-9 Semi automatic assult pistol.... its just sexy.. these have been described as an improved version of the Tec9 with upgraded sites and finish. They also have an improved and redesigned safety mechanism.

This comes equipped with a 10/32 magazine and has been modified to be CA legal through the use of a modified magazine catch that requires a tool to detach the magazine.

This package includes a spare upper receiver (VERY hard to find) and a spare magazine catch just in case you want to put her back to original configuration while visiting a free state (DO NOT DO IT IN CA!!!!)

PRE-SALE PRICE $1100 FOR PACKAGE

Last (But definitely not least) we have a Receiver for a M11/9 Mac type pistol, this is identical to the closed bolt SWD 9mm pistols, except it has MPA on the side instead of SWD. This is registered as a pistol in the state of CA and can be built up in any CA legal configuration.

The neatest thing about this receiver (above and beyond the fact that it is compatible with all cobray leined, SWD etc, closed bolt m11/9 parts) is that it takes Sten Magazines (you know the ones that everyone has a ton of in their misc stuff bin)... (NOTE, this is just the receiver, no parts or mags included) This is the only part of the gun that is restricted, or regulated.

PRE-SALE PRICE $400

First "I'LL TAKE IT" in the thread gets the item, please e-mail us with any questions you have, all sales confidential.

******Edit to add NEW item******

This Just In! Double Star AR15 PISTOL lowers available for PPT

We were able to get two stripped double-star AR15 Pistol lowers that are immediately available for PPT.

These can be transferred directly to you as a pistol, right now… no waiting to find a specialty upper, no waiting

You do not have to assemble them as a single shot first, and you do not have to come up with a complete pistol kit or invest in a single shot upper etc.

You simply stop by our shop, fill out the paperwork, then come back 10 days later and take her home.

Once she’s yours you can build her up into any CA legal configuration you desire.

These don’t even count against your one handgun per month.

**NOTE the picture shows a complete AR15 pistol built on a Doublestar pistol lower (thanks to DJMAN... who's awesome build we're showing) but this sale is only for stripped lowers ***

Price is $500 each (2 available)(1SPF)

Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666
or find us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/prkarms

The original PRK-Lock exclusive mag locks. Will not fail as other designs are subject to http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=257154

Last edited by PRKArms; 12-06-2008 at 3:56 PM.. Reason: price
Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 AM

where is the store located? I wanna check it out sometime. Im a local...
Old 11-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Vendor/Retailer

**** EDITED TO ADD— MAC10A1 ****

In our continuing effort to bring you legal versions of the black guns that we’ve been denied for the last decade, we are proud to offer up for sale a REAL Military Armaments Corporation (MAC) 10A1.

This is not to be confused with the MAC10 which is banned; The MAC 10A1 is a separate model designation which is NOT a named assault weapon.

The penal code lists as banned:

(3) The following MAC types:
(A) RPB Industries Inc. sM10 and sM11.
(B) SWD Incorporated M-11.
(C) Advance Armament Inc. M-11.
(D) Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11.

NOWHERE does it list the Ingram M10A1, this is 100% legal in the state of CA

This is as evil as it gets folks; this is your chance to own the real deal, one of the evil black guns which made the 80’s roar. It is not a clone, or knockoff… this is a real one.

The pictures show the actual firearm you will be receiving, complete with a 30 round .45acp magazine rebuild kit. (the picture shows it before it was altered for CA compliance, it will NOT have a threaded barrel when it arrives in CA)

This M10A1 is currently built as a 45 acp, but the receiver is 100% compatible with the 9mm conversion kits which are available.

PRE SALE PRICE $950 SPF!

**** EDITED TO ADD— A SECOND AB10--****

Here we have a second AB10, these are photos of the actual pistol you will be getting (before it was modified) This is identical to the above AB10 except that it has a shoulder sling attached to it. The other AB10 has the same slot for the sling we just left the sling on this one so it was easier to tell them apart. Like the other AB10 we have up for sale the receiver is identical to that of the TEC 9, but instead of saying TEC9 on the side it says AB10 100% CA legal and off list!

This is equipped with a 10/32 magazine and is configured to use a modified magazine release catch so that the magazine is not 'detachable' without the use of a tool.

It is 100% legal to use tec9 upper receivers on this gun (and it is fully compatible with all TEC9 and DC9 parts)

PRE-SALE PRICE $800 !SPF (that was fast!)

----EDITED TO ADD SECOND INGRAM MAC10A1 Military Armaments Corp------

Fresh from the days of Miami vice, Just imported from your childhood fantasies here we have a M10A1 in .45acp….

The pictures you are looking at are of the actual gun itself.

Even though the pictures show the pistol with a threaded barrel, but it will have the threads removed before it comes into CA.

This includes one of the rare compact 15 round (IIRC) magazine rebuild kits which was intended for use while the Mac10 was being used for CCW…. Seems a bit optimistic to me… but hey, several companies still make a shoulder holster for this monster… so it IS possible if you wanted to put it on your CCW and tote it around like Sonny Crockett.

Don’t miss out on this!

Pre Sale Price $1100

Last edited by PRKArms; 11-28-2008 at 4:34 PM.. Reason: added item for sale
Old 11-21-2008, 11:36 AM

awesome, maybe I'll swing by today or this weekend.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Veteran Member

so the same thing applies as AK and AR pistols correct ? Put a locking device dros as single shot , when its in your possesion you can use 10/32 round magazines with lock right ?

"If you wish for peace, prepare for war."
Old 11-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Calguns Addict

These require a mag lock device but will be transferred as PPT's, so the safe list does not apply.

It's not illegal to tip for PPT!
Old 11-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrickel View Post
These require a mag lock device but will be transferred as PPT's, so the safe list does not apply.
ah I see. sweet deal.

You guys are manufacturing your own locks ?

"If you wish for peace, prepare for war."
Old 11-21-2008, 12:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrickel View Post
The M11/9 doesn't require a mag lock device unless you assemble it with a threaded barrel.

It can be used as is with 32 round sten magazines if you assemble it with a non threaded barrel.

Subscribe to Proto Ordnance
Old 11-21-2008, 4:37 PM
Veteran Member

Crap, I've been meaning to build up a flat for my m11/9 parts I bought from Sal in August.

Is this PPTable? or are they being made into single shots?
Old 11-21-2008, 6:34 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffM View Post
Crap, I've been meaning to build up a flat for my m11/9 parts I bought from Sal in August.

Is this PPTable? or are they being made into single shots?

This is not a single shot import, these are all PPTable semi automatics which can transferred as is (Though technically the M11/9 isn't a semi auto until you complete it with your parts kit)

and yes we do all our own magazine locking conversions, (not applicable on the M11/9, but the other two will be converted to fixed mag)

Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666

The original PRK-Lock exclusive mag locks. Will not fail as other designs are subject to http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=257154

Last edited by PRKArms; 11-21-2008 at 6:46 PM..
Old 11-21-2008, 7:45 PM

OMG. Those are totally awesome.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:15 AM

Thou shalt not tempt me. hmm......

Last edited by townbound; 11-22-2008 at 11:56 AM..
Old 11-22-2008, 6:38 AM

We also take special requests for exotic "off-list" handguns. Just got a Ca. converted TP-9 in with pinned muzzle devise.
My solar tac grip wrap just slides off if I pull on it... I can tighten it down as much as I can and it will still slide off. I got it for a regular AK PG and it's on a standard romanian bakelite I think PG... What should I do? I kept the mag lock installed just in case this would happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stphnman20 View Post
What is a FEDUPWBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezil_boi View Post
( Yes, FEDUP... you were right ).Just 1.5 cents
Old 11-22-2008, 6:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRKArms View Post
This is not a single shot import, these are all PPTable semi automatics which can transferred as is (Though technically the M11/9 isn't a semi auto until you complete it with your parts kit)

and yes we do all our own magazine locking conversions, (not applicable on the M11/9, but the other two will be converted to fixed mag)
M11/9 complete SA closed bolt parts kit in stock to complete your M11/9 receiver. Barrel threads already removed for your convenience.
My solar tac grip wrap just slides off if I pull on it... I can tighten it down as much as I can and it will still slide off. I got it for a regular AK PG and it's on a standard romanian bakelite I think PG... What should I do? I kept the mag lock installed just in case this would happen...

Quote:
What is a FEDUPWBS?

Quote:
Old 11-22-2008, 11:57 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Every time this gets bumped it brings a big ol smile to my face.....

A TEC9 is for sale in CA.... A Mac Pistol is for sale in CA... Evil Black guns that we could never even hope to own a few years ago are available for purchase in this state!!!!

I hope Allison is reading this and getting indigestion

*waves at DOJ*

What REALLY needs to happen is for one of our members who has a CCW should buy one of these and put it on their permit as one of their carry guns

so awesome...

Old 11-22-2008, 1:19 PM
Calguns Addict

that AP-9... is just plain sexy......... sell a kidney time? hahaha
Old 11-22-2008, 2:30 PM

Sorry, I'm slow on the uptake. How are you guys getting to dros these and skirting the roster?
Old 11-22-2008, 2:43 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

very interested on the AB10, pls pm me with some info.

Last edited by happy_gunner; 11-22-2008 at 2:57 PM..
Old 11-22-2008, 2:47 PM
Moderator Emeritus
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshack View Post
Sorry, I'm slow on the uptake. How are you guys getting to dros these and skirting the roster?
There are plenty of exceptions to the roster including intra-family transfers, purchases by law enforcement officers, single-shot pistols, certain single-action revolvers, and curio & relics.

Also, remember that the roster requirements (excluding the exceptions above) general apply to transfers that occur from FFL to individuals and not individual to individual.

John
Old 11-22-2008, 3:01 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshack View Post
Magic, slight of hand, a pocket full of pixidust and a decade of accumulated birthday wishes...

On a serious note, These are not subjected to the drop safety testing roster..

Private party transfers of pistols that are already in the state are not required to meet any drop safety testing requirement, the drop safety testing requirement is only for guns which move through dealer inventory (not consignments sold directly between private parties within the state of CA)

There are a few different exemptions which can get them here, all of which are outlined very clearly in the penal code (John mentioned some of them)

These evil looking beauties have made it into the state through one of the exemptions, (it was logistically a bit of a nightmare but we made it happen) and they are now on consignment at our shop.

Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666

Old 11-22-2008, 3:05 PM

Quote:
Magic, slight of hand, a pocket full of pixidust and a decade of accumulated birthday wishes...
Haha! Awesome, thanks for your time and efforts. This is good stuff!

Last edited by gunshack; 11-22-2008 at 3:16 PM..
Old 11-22-2008, 5:37 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Added 2 AR15 stripped doublestar pistol lowers on consignment available for PPT

Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666

Old 11-22-2008, 6:19 PM
Veteran Member

only a 2 hr drive bro'
Old 11-22-2008, 6:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlonak View Post
Awwww.. I wish these were in So Cal

Already have 1 coming from So-cal for PPT. If you are serious I can hook up buyers for a ride share. Again these are PPT only and must be done at are shop in Fresno.

Quote:
What is a FEDUPWBS?

Quote:
Old 11-22-2008, 6:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehn20 View Post
only a 2 hr drive bro'
Two hours from SFV to Fresno? What are you driving?
Old 11-22-2008, 7:27 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

3 hrs drive for me
Old 11-22-2008, 7:55 PM
Banned

How much is that pistol lower. Whats POR?
Old 11-22-2008, 7:57 PM

Per the rules POR=$500

Quote:
What is a FEDUPWBS?

Quote:
Old 11-22-2008, 7:58 PM
Banned

Right on. Thanks. Damn, I want one now. Im diggin that one on the sample pic!
Old 11-22-2008, 8:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Most excellent job for bringing these bad boys in -
Old 11-22-2008, 8:14 PM
Banned

FedUp, any chance you coming to SoCal soon?
Old 11-22-2008, 8:17 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150Marcelo View Post
FedUp, any chance you coming to SoCal soon?

Next time I'll be down there is for the Nordyke PARTY!!!!! Again the ride share thing can be arraigned.

EDIT: If I can move enough of these for So-Cal people I might meet you guys down there.
Taking special requests i.e. TP-9 anybody NIB?

Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666

Last edited by PRKArms; 11-22-2008 at 8:19 PM..
Old 11-22-2008, 9:07 PM

If my deposit can be moved to one of the ppt lowers, i'll take one.

Thanks,
Jason
Old 11-23-2008, 8:27 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX22 View Post
Every time this gets bumped it brings a big ol smile to my face.....

A TEC9 is for sale in CA.... A Mac Pistol is for sale in CA... Evil Black guns that we could never even hope to own a few years ago are available for purchase in this state!!!!

I hope Allison is reading this and getting indigestion

*waves at DOJ*

What REALLY needs to happen is for one of our members who has a CCW should buy one of these and put it on their permit as one of their carry guns

so awesome...

I'm working on it.
Old 11-23-2008, 1:57 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Edited thread to add Military Armermants Corp Ingram M10A1 .45 cal pistol

Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666

Old 11-23-2008, 2:16 PM

As an incentive to the pre-buy I will repark and or moly-coat after DROS is complete the M10A1 AND MAG for $50! This offer is 1st come 1st served or till 1800 on Mon.

Quote:
What is a FEDUPWBS?

Quote:

Last edited by FEDUPWBS; 11-28-2008 at 12:22 AM..
Old 11-23-2008, 2:22 PM
Banned

Put me on for one of those pistol lowers if you come down to SoCal (PPT).
Old 11-23-2008, 2:30 PM
Veteran Member

I'm interested in the pistol ower send me a price PM please.
Old 11-23-2008, 2:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidsnake87 View Post
I'm interested in the pistol ower send me a price PM please.
Post number 29.
Old 11-23-2008, 5:13 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
**** EDITED TO ADD— MAC10A1 ****

In our continuing effort to bring you legal versions of the black guns that we’ve been denied for the last decade, we are proud to offer up for sale a REAL Military Armaments Corporation (MAC) 10A1.

This is not to be confused with the MAC10 which is banned; The MAC 10A1 is a separate model designation which is NOT a named assault weapon.

The penal code lists as banned:

(3) The following MAC types:
(A) RPB Industries Inc. sM10 and sM11.
(B) SWD Incorporated M-11.
(C) Advance Armament Inc. M-11.
(D) Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11.

NOWHERE does it list the Ingram M10A1, this is 100% legal in the state of CA

This is as evil as it gets folks; this is your chance to own the real deal, one of the evil black guns which made the 80’s roar. It is not a clone, or knockoff… this is a real one.

The pictures show the actual firearm you will be receiving, complete with a 30 round .45acp magazine rebuild kit. (the picture shows it before it was altered for CA compliance, it will NOT have a threaded barrel when it arrives in CA)

This M10A1 is currently built as a 45 acp, but the receiver is 100% compatible with the 9mm conversion kits which are available.

PRE SALE PRICE $950

http://www.prkarms.org/site/contact-us
Damn... Now THATS a set of testicles!!!!

How you manage to walk normally continues to amaze me.

This is a HUGE next step in the OLL movement... I honestly never thought I'd see the day when a real Texas Mac came back to California... wow... just wow...

You're right... It's 100% legal... right there in black and white penal code 12276.b.3