Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-14-2008, 8:10 PM
Veteran Member

Default 30-06 Remington 721 w/ammo**SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

$400 for this including the 300 rounds of ammo. OK i put this for sale awhile ago but i got cold feet when i got a job but that did not last after the holiday season so i need to pay for school books. Cash and Carry. Can't ship but i will try this time to meet as far as possible. PM me for more info

Originally Posted by forumguy View Post
The same way they enforce all the rest of the BS laws. Only criminals are exempt, while the honest obey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Sometimes I think the function of Calguns is half to refute bad info from gunshops and half to refute bad info from DOJ.

Last edited by tombinghamthegreat; 01-24-2009 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: price change
Old 11-15-2008, 9:01 AM
Veteran Member

Responded to PM, might be willing to trade for another gun if it is in my interest.
The same way they enforce all the rest of the BS laws. Only criminals are exempt, while the honest obey.
Quote:
Sometimes I think the function of Calguns is half to refute bad info from gunshops and half to refute bad info from DOJ.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Veteran Member

Things i might consider trading for 30-06
Model 870™Express® 7-Shot shotgun w/plently of ammo
RAA saiga w/ammo/mags(or some CA legal AK style rifle able to except AK mags)
10/22 ruger with mags and about 10,000 rounds
Or make a offer

FYI I would prefer cash though....
Quote:

Last edited by tombinghamthegreat; 11-15-2008 at 10:09 AM..
Old 11-15-2008, 5:20 PM
Veteran Member

Exclamation

Bump for the night group. Also forgot to mention the scope is a Simmons, it is a 6-18x40 A.O. I will throw in a gun sock with the purchase or trade.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2008, 9:52 AM
Veteran Member

Bump for price change.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2008, 5:47 PM
Veteran Member

Back to top, make offer and might be open to trade depending on what is offered.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2008, 6:21 PM
Blue Blaze Irregular
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Nice gun. The majority of Model 721 rifles are over 50 years old and eligible for cash and carry transfers between Californians, with no FFL needed. You should be able to figure out the year of manufacture for a Remington.

If it's over 50 years old somebody will snap it up pretty quick, I'll bet.

"Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin
Old 11-16-2008, 7:17 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks for reminding me. Looked it up and it appears to have been made in April, 1948(CTT is what is placed on the rifle). So no FFL is required for this rifle.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2008, 7:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Oh man! That 50-years-old bit is just what I was asking myself when I saw this thread. Wish I was in SoCal....

Free bump for a great deal on a nice rifle.

NRA Life Member

Honorary Board Member, the Calguns Foundation
DONATE NOW to support the rights of California gun owners.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
Yes I'm an attorney. No, this post does not contain legal advice or opinion.
Read me@RNS
Old 11-16-2008, 8:41 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks. responded to PMs. Keep offers coming.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2008, 4:51 PM
Veteran Member

Responded to PMs, keep offers coming. Also prefer to transfer/sell in my local area.

Edit: No longer considering trading. Cash only for this rifle/ammo
Quote:

Last edited by tombinghamthegreat; 11-17-2008 at 8:12 PM..
Old 11-18-2008, 3:43 PM
Veteran Member

Just a reminder no longer considering trades, just cash and carry since this rifle is over 50 years old and no FFL is needed.

Only can trade in ventura county.
Quote:
Old 11-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Veteran Member

Bump. selling only in local area(ventura county), responded to emails
Quote:
Old 01-18-2009, 2:06 PM
Veteran Member

OK go to my first post and everything new is in red. Depressed i have to sell this gun.
Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Veteran Member

BTT
Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 10:56 AM

pm sent
Old 01-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Veteran Member

BTT and responded to PMs
Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 8:14 AM
Veteran Member

BTT. Also willing to sell ammo/gun seperate as asked in a PM
Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Veteran Member

The muzzle appears to be turned down - Is it? - why?
Old 01-21-2009, 1:01 PM
Veteran Member

PM sent on the ammo

Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-21-2009, 1:43 PM
Veteran Member

Looks like i got a buyer for the ammo for 120$. The gun itself is now for sale for $285...got a few PMs asking about it but whoever says they are going to buy it first gets the rifle, cash and carry.
Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 2:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
The muzzle appears to be turned down - Is it? - why?
Was wondering that myself.

Frustratedinca, mojo, Rellik Remag > FU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booshanky View Post
I've got a pretty resilient cornhole though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhabelly View Post
So take your sheeps and go home. You're not worthy.
Old 01-21-2009, 4:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB63Squid View Post
Was wondering that myself.
The barrel is threaded but i am unsure why that is, that is how i bought it.

Alright sale is pending for ammo and gun
Quote:

Last edited by tombinghamthegreat; 01-21-2009 at 4:15 PM..
Old 01-22-2009, 5:45 AM

I'm interested in the rifle if deal falls through.
Old 01-23-2009, 7:22 AM

Im interested in both the rifle and the ammo if the deal falls thru. Does that put me as third for the whole deal?
[Luke 22:36] International Standard Version (©2008)
Then he said to them, "But now whoever has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one."
Old 09-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Veteran Member

It already was sold like 8 months ago.
Quote: