Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2016, 4:42 AM
LT1Silverhawk LT1Silverhawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: This side of the LA/OC border...
Posts: 2,072
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default **IGNORE: OVER** Cabela's Club Visa: 10% Off + Free Shipping on $99 and Up

Hi All,


Some of you may have received an email from Cabela's regarding their one day special for the Club Visa members.


10% off + Free Shipping on orders of $99 and up with code 16CLUB11.
__________________
"...but I am still learning." - Jerry Miculek

"It is critical to understand this: Criminals don't fear guns. Criminals fear resolutely armed men or women they believe will actually shoot them." - Massad Ayoob

Selling Scopes.

Last edited by LT1Silverhawk; 10-12-2016 at 11:43 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2016, 4:48 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Yep. Seems like every week they have this offer, but this time you need to use their Club Visa Card.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-11-2016, 4:57 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Yep. Seems like every week they have this offer, but this time you need to use their Club Visa Card.
Here's a few examples of 223's carted prices:

Fed Am Eagale for $6.56
IMI for $6.47
Norma Tac 223 for $6.29
PMC Bronze for $7.19

The PMC X-TAC 556 for $6.56
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 10-11-2016 at 5:02 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2016, 5:12 AM
dyson's Avatar
dyson dyson is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,395
iTrader: 33 / 100%
Default

Doh, aj only at 6℅
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2016, 5:26 AM
jmpeal jmpeal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sacramento area
Posts: 641
iTrader: 47 / 100%
Default

I was going to buy a couple more cases of that red army AK ammo but not quite at good as not on sale at $4.99 anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:27 AM
LT1Silverhawk LT1Silverhawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: This side of the LA/OC border...
Posts: 2,072
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Yep. Seems like every week they have this offer, but this time you need to use their Club Visa Card.
Yeah, they seem to be having these "Club Member Only" deals about once every two months or so lately, but they pretty much always segway into the same offer for everyone else a day or two later.

Until I heard about the Bass Pro buyout, I was convinced Cabela's was trying to sell off as much inventory as possible before a bankruptcy or something with all the recent deals. Cabela's definitely dominated Slickguns.com these past few weeks.
__________________
"...but I am still learning." - Jerry Miculek

"It is critical to understand this: Criminals don't fear guns. Criminals fear resolutely armed men or women they believe will actually shoot them." - Massad Ayoob

Selling Scopes.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Silverhawk View Post
Yeah, they seem to be having these "Club Member Only" deals about once every two months or so lately, but they pretty much always segway into the same offer for everyone else a day or two later.

Until I heard about the Bass Pro buyout, I was convinced Cabela's was trying to sell off as much inventory as possible before a bankruptcy or something with all the recent deals. Cabela's definitely dominated Slickguns.com these past few weeks.
They just had one 9/27 for card holders only. Then a week later, an across the board one.

Remember, the sale isn't final for another 6 months or so. I doubt if anything is going to happen before that.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-2016, 3:05 PM
mydangpleeze mydangpleeze is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SFV
Posts: 234
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
They just had one 9/27 for card holders only. Then a week later, an across the board one.

Remember, the sale isn't final for another 6 months or so. I doubt if anything is going to happen before that.
If only aj was still at 12%, would have been 1 last hurrah for me

12% aj + 10% club + 18% gc + free s/h =

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Join ActiveJunky to get Cash Back on your purchases. $10 for each of us when you sign up via my link and make a qualifying purchase of $25 or more: http://activejunky.com/invite/147580
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2016, 3:11 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydangpleeze View Post
If only aj was still at 12%, would have been 1 last hurrah for me

12% aj + 10% club + 18% gc + free s/h =

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Why last hurrah?? I'm sure there will be many more 10% off and there's always 18%-20% gift cards. AJ isn't 12% that often, but who knows. The difference between the best at 12% and the worse at 6% (not counting rimfire's 2%) is only $6 per $100 spent. For me, it's not a deal buster.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-11-2016, 3:20 PM
mydangpleeze mydangpleeze is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SFV
Posts: 234
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Why last hurrah?? I'm sure there will be many more 10% off and there's always 18%-20% gift cards. AJ isn't 12% that often, but who knows. The difference between the best at 12% and the worse at 6% (not counting rimfire's 2%) is only $6 per $100 spent. For me, it's not a deal buster.
Hard to argue with your logic, I'm sure my wife can't say no...lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Join ActiveJunky to get Cash Back on your purchases. $10 for each of us when you sign up via my link and make a qualifying purchase of $25 or more: http://activejunky.com/invite/147580
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-11-2016, 3:43 PM
SandHill's Avatar
SandHill SandHill is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,366
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

Damn the wife's torpedoes, full speed ahead!

I had $300 in gift cards from the last eBay sale burning a hole in my pocket. With the Bass Pro purchase, I am afraid these sales aren't going to last. The election is a month away and it is entirely possible the Hildabeast will win. I was caught unprepared by the 2013 panic, and, oh boy, I am going to be prepared for the next panic whenever it comes.

So I jumped on this. A case of Blazer Brass 9 mm for 15 cpr delivered. 300 IMI Green Tips for 27.32 cpr delivered. Even if there is some point in the coming weeks or months where they are a little cheaper, its hard to see that I will regret buying at these prices. And the odds are pretty good that at some point in the next few years, I'll be wishing I had bought more. As long as these deals continue, I intend to keep gradually stocking the bunker, I mean basement.

Thanks OP!
__________________
Roza Shanina and Mosin-Nagant. Two of the finest flowers Mother Russia ever conceived. Unfortunately, only one was mass produced.

_________________________
WTB: Metal Double Action 10mm, NorCal https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1613108
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-11-2016, 4:11 PM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nakatomi Plaza - 30th floor
Posts: 16,020
iTrader: 173 / 100%
Default

Thanks OP! .199/rd for red army 7.62 x 39 is still not a bad deal. Since I have a WASR showing up to DROS this week, I need to stock up. Also grabbed some Blazer brass 9mm @ .15/rd

Blew my wad of emailed Staples Gift cards...
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-11-2016, 4:20 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandHill View Post
Damn the wife's torpedoes, full speed ahead!

I had $300 in gift cards from the last eBay sale burning a hole in my pocket. With the Bass Pro purchase, I am afraid these sales aren't going to last. The election is a month away and it is entirely possible the Hildabeast will win. I was caught unprepared by the 2013 panic, and, oh boy, I am going to be prepared for the next panic whenever it comes.

So I jumped on this. A case of Blazer Brass 9 mm for 15 cpr delivered. 300 IMI Green Tips for 27.32 cpr delivered. Even if there is some point in the coming weeks or months where they are a little cheaper, its hard to see that I will regret buying at these prices. And the odds are pretty good that at some point in the next few years, I'll be wishing I had bought more. As long as these deals continue, I intend to keep gradually stocking the bunker, I mean basement.

Thanks OP!
I've done the IMI green tips also, and for that amount. Can't beat the price. I like how the Norma Tac 223's shoot. For the price, it's hard to beat right now. I'll probably use one of my $100 cards for some tonight while the getting is good. Might add some IMI's also with another of my gift cards. The last one I have to save. At least til tomorrow's 20% off sale.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-11-2016, 6:09 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

40 gr mini's just came up at C's for $8.10. You can figure out what they are with gc's and aj's.

That's $30 for 500 rounds with gc's and aj's.

Also the Fed 40 gr whatever are cartable for $2.70. A low $2 with gc's and aj.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-11-2016, 9:08 PM
mydangpleeze mydangpleeze is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SFV
Posts: 234
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Spent the last of my gc's on some norma-tac 223 and some hornady bullets. I'm slowly transitioning to reloading.
__________________
Join ActiveJunky to get Cash Back on your purchases. $10 for each of us when you sign up via my link and make a qualifying purchase of $25 or more: http://activejunky.com/invite/147580
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:52 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2020, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.
Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Tactical Gear Military Boots 5.11 Tactical