Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-31-2016, 5:02 PM
Calguns Addict

Default Sold

Please scroll down to posts 4 for the Mossberg pictures.

Krebs KV-13 Sold!!!!!

Caliber: 7.62x39

Price: $2200

Will ship: Yes, for $85

Other info: I have a Krebs KV-13 that I bought when they originally came out in 2013. I am the original owner. It has less than 200 rounds through it. I have installed BCM keymod rail covers, a BCM AFG and the BFG Vickers Push Button sling on it. All are included. I had to install an Ace CAR 15 stock adapter in order to make this CA compliant, since it came with an Ace folding stock adapter. The folding stock adapter is included in the price, it just won't be installed on the gun at the time of sale.

To anyone wondering why you should get this when the new KV-13's will be out soon, the latter built KV-13's and the new Mod 2's do not have the folding stock. The price for a CA compliant version is $2k. Add taxes ($165), shipping (at least $40) and transfer fees (another $25 minimum). Well, that and mine comes with all the extras (keymod accessories, second buffer tube and sling). Oh and the biggest difference, no waiting list. I know from experience that Krebs sometimes misses his deadlines in order to ensure his guns are all 100% GTG. Didn't matter to me back in 2013, but for anybody who wants one of these before Jan 01... who knows. Anyways, here she is.

The gas block actually is so close to the handguard that I couldn't get the keymod rail cover to insert directly beneath the gas block. So the rail cover protrudes just a little which actually works well as a forward hand stop.

Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt

I Hate California.

Last edited by geoint; 10-13-2016 at 12:18 PM..
Old 08-31-2016, 5:02 PM
Calguns Addict

Btw, if anyone was interested in what it looks like with its folding stock:

Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt

I Hate California.

Last edited by geoint; 08-31-2016 at 5:12 PM..
Old 08-31-2016, 5:03 PM
Calguns Addict

Make/Model: Saiga M SOLD!!!!

Caliber: 7.62x39

Price: $750

Will ship: Yes. But that adds $50 to the price to offset my shipping costs and paypal fees.

Other info: This is a rare Saiga M. Comes with a 21" barrel, gorgeous wooden furniture, a Dinzag Bullet Guide and a TWS Dogleg Rail (gen 2) and the TWS rear peep sight that I installed on it. If you prefer the standard rear sight and dust cover, they are included in the sale.

This is a naturally featureless rifle and as such would make a great investment prior to all the Gunpocalypse stuff coming into effect next year.

Please note: These pictures were taken a few months ago before I began selling these. The remaining rifle is the one in the middle of the first picture.

It has a little bit of cosmetic scratching on the right side of the receiver. Does not alter the function of the weapon in any way.

I Hate California.

Last edited by geoint; 09-13-2016 at 3:43 PM..
Old 08-31-2016, 5:04 PM
Calguns Addict

Make/Model: Mossberg 590A1

Caliber: 12 gauge

Price: $400

Other info: This is the 8 shot capacity 20" model. I have put maybe 150 shells through this shotgun and it has never had a single hiccup. I will include the side saddle if you meet at the FFL of my choosing and meet my asking price.

I Hate California.

Last edited by geoint; 09-09-2016 at 12:44 PM..
Old 09-01-2016, 5:32 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-03-2016, 8:44 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-04-2016, 7:20 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-05-2016, 9:36 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-06-2016, 4:07 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-08-2016, 2:03 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-09-2016, 5:29 PM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-11-2016, 6:18 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-14-2016, 5:10 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-14-2016, 5:23 PM
Veteran Member

Nice...
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 09-15-2016, 4:56 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-17-2016, 7:42 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-18-2016, 8:21 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:24 AM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-24-2016, 8:25 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump

I Hate California.
Old 09-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Calguns Addict

bump

I Hate California.