Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-31-2014, 6:31 PM
geoint's Avatar
geoint geoint is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Riverside county
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default National Guard

Im about to get out of active duty and considering going into the guard just to have cheap healthcare and a bonus (my MOS is getting $20k for 6 year contracts right now).


What are your guys' opinions of the guard in CA? Im going to be in Riverside county so Ill probably be part of a group somewhere in socal.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2014, 10:03 PM
dirtrider04 dirtrider04 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 213
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Welcome to the CIV DIV! I just got out too (mar 1st) and I am also considering the Guard... I will be keeping my eye on this thread...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-31-2014, 10:24 PM
FML1982's Avatar
FML1982 FML1982 is offline
Fat guy in a little coat
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 540
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

First off did you deploy anywhere while on active duty, even going on ships to combat zones make you a combat vet, (kinda bull**** but that is how the VA does things). The reason I ask is if one of the reasons you want to do it is cheap health care, isn't it like the reserves, where you are only covered while drilling for that one weekend a month. the other 27-28 days you are on your own for health care. Not trying to talk you out of NG just want to make sure you understand, and I could be wrong but you won't get free TRICARE year round unless you are activated, if you aren't in uniform drilling you aren't covered. now back to the combat vet thing, you rate certain things from the VA after active duty depending on where you went, what you did, and if you have any health issues. You % rating the VA gives you ties into if you have to pay for health care from them. I, for instance, do not pay for health care, prescriptions or anything like that from the VA due to circumstances and ratings. The VA is getting better at healthcare, also depending if you are IRR or done with the original 8 years, you can go drill with the reserve units in your area, you can call up the local unit and say you want to participate and go from there. You won't be obligated but can still go do it on your terms, you still can get promoted, rifle range, PFT, CFT, MCI, all that jazz. So if its the bonus you are after go for it, if you are worried about healthcare go talk to the VA clinic nearest you and see what you rate.
__________________
"They show us what's missing in our lives, and how to love ourselves more completely and unconditionally. They connect us back to who we are, and to the purpose of why we are here."-Trisha McCagh when speaking about animals.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-31-2014, 11:16 PM
CBRN CBRN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 80
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
The reason I ask is if one of the reasons you want to do it is cheap health care, isn't it like the reserves, where you are only covered while drilling for that one weekend a month. the other 27-28 days you are on your own for health care. Not trying to talk you out of NG just want to make sure you understand, and I could be wrong but you won't get free TRICARE year round unless you are activated, if you aren't in uniform drilling you aren't covered.
He can still get TRICARE Reserve Select for cheap in the Guard. I'm paying 51 bucks a month right now as a single reservist.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-31-2014, 11:22 PM
johnthomas's Avatar
johnthomas johnthomas is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Monterey County
Posts: 5,699
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

http://www.ehow.com/about_4781640_ar...-benefits.html
__________________
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Samuel Adams
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-31-2014, 11:24 PM
FML1982's Avatar
FML1982 FML1982 is offline
Fat guy in a little coat
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 540
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

Gotcha, well if that is only 51 a month and you get full TRICARE then that is really good, you won't find insurance anywhere that can even come close to TRICARE with that monthly payment.
__________________
"They show us what's missing in our lives, and how to love ourselves more completely and unconditionally. They connect us back to who we are, and to the purpose of why we are here."-Trisha McCagh when speaking about animals.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-31-2014, 11:26 PM
FML1982's Avatar
FML1982 FML1982 is offline
Fat guy in a little coat
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 540
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

That link refers to if you are activated though, if never activated what then?
__________________
"They show us what's missing in our lives, and how to love ourselves more completely and unconditionally. They connect us back to who we are, and to the purpose of why we are here."-Trisha McCagh when speaking about animals.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-01-2014, 3:27 AM
alex332's Avatar
alex332 alex332 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 190
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Its all about the Guard slot in the Virgin Islands
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-01-2014, 4:46 AM
shooterfpga's Avatar
shooterfpga shooterfpga is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lakeside, CA / Crosby, Tx
Posts: 2,741
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

If youre doing an early out for a bonus who cares how that unit is. Take the cash, suck it up and ets from that contract too. If you rate a va disability you will either be forced to give up being paid by the va or paid by dfas.... choose wisely.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
__________________
U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-01-2014, 7:31 AM
bigred1's Avatar
bigred1 bigred1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fresno
Posts: 571
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
That link refers to if you are activated though, if never activated what then?
Tricare Reserve Select is for while on Mday status. If your activated than you are considered title 10 and get regular free tricare.

Cliche' but the guard is what you put in. Most units that I've been in contact with look like soup sandwiches. To many I don't give a farts and to little hard chargers. For some the transition to guard can be rough.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-01-2014, 7:46 AM
jeg0777's Avatar
jeg0777 jeg0777 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hunter Liggett
Posts: 177
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

What is your MOS? Have you considered the Reserves over the Guard? I work at a Schoolhouse here in CA and we have been having large numbers of Guard come through who are stagnant in the rank and position because there is no upward mobilitity. Just a thought.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-01-2014, 8:49 AM
j-shot's Avatar
j-shot j-shot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kaliforniastan
Posts: 960
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Tell that to the sailors of the USS Cole, USS Tripoli, USS Stark, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
First off did you deploy anywhere while on active duty, even going on ships to combat zones make you a combat vet, (kinda bull**** but that is how the VA does things). The reason I ask is if one of the reasons you want to do it is cheap health care, isn't it like the reserves, where you are only covered while drilling for that one weekend a month. the other 27-28 days you are on your own for health care. Not trying to talk you out of NG just want to make sure you understand, and I could be wrong but you won't get free TRICARE year round unless you are activated, if you aren't in uniform drilling you aren't covered. now back to the combat vet thing, you rate certain things from the VA after active duty depending on where you went, what you did, and if you have any health issues. You % rating the VA gives you ties into if you have to pay for health care from them. I, for instance, do not pay for health care, prescriptions or anything like that from the VA due to circumstances and ratings. The VA is getting better at healthcare, also depending if you are IRR or done with the original 8 years, you can go drill with the reserve units in your area, you can call up the local unit and say you want to participate and go from there. You won't be obligated but can still go do it on your terms, you still can get promoted, rifle range, PFT, CFT, MCI, all that jazz. So if its the bonus you are after go for it, if you are worried about healthcare go talk to the VA clinic nearest you and see what you rate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleseed
A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-01-2014, 8:58 AM
shooterfpga's Avatar
shooterfpga shooterfpga is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lakeside, CA / Crosby, Tx
Posts: 2,741
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg0777 View Post
What is your MOS? Have you considered the Reserves over the Guard? I work at a Schoolhouse here in CA and we have been having large numbers of Guard come through who are stagnant in the rank and position because there is no upward mobilitity. Just a thought.
Good point. If you hold a particular mos and get assigned to a unit thats outside of it your chances at promotion will likely be slim. If youre up for a reclass youll fair better. Does the guard have combat mos? Ive heard cali has infantry?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
__________________
U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-01-2014, 9:08 AM
FML1982's Avatar
FML1982 FML1982 is offline
Fat guy in a little coat
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 540
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-shot View Post
Tell that to the sailors of the USS Cole, USS Tripoli, USS Stark, etc...
Listen, I was on a ship over in the middle east. Do I consider myself a combat vet because of it, no, I actually felt ashamed when the VA used that term to classify my deployment. Combat vets, to me, were shot at, shot back, had to physically engage an enemy, etc. I do not place sitting in a metal box on the water the same as walking patrols in Afghanistan and or pushing through Fallujah. Not saying what happened to the Cole, Tripoli etc was f'ed cause it was, but a huge majority of the ships have never and will never be under attack in the gulf yet since they were in 5th fleet of operations then they are in a combat zone, which makes them combat vets. So if you wanna talk about someone walking down the road and getting their legs blown off or someone jumping on a grenade and comparing them to someone who's biggest problem in the day is if they can get their omelette made specially for them with real eggs or fake eggs then we could start another thread about that.
__________________
"They show us what's missing in our lives, and how to love ourselves more completely and unconditionally. They connect us back to who we are, and to the purpose of why we are here."-Trisha McCagh when speaking about animals.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-01-2014, 9:39 AM
j-shot's Avatar
j-shot j-shot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kaliforniastan
Posts: 960
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
Listen, I was on a ship over in the middle east.
Thank you for your service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
Do I consider myself a combat vet because of it, no, I actually felt ashamed when the VA used that term to classify my deployment.
Were you in the theater? Did you receive hazard pay?

Don't feel ashamed. The government selected your assignment. The VA selected the verbiage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
Combat vets, to me, were shot at, shot back, had to physically engage an enemy, etc. I do not place sitting in a metal box on the water the same as walking patrols in Afghanistan and or pushing through Fallujah.
I get your point but at the end of the day, dead is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
Not saying what happened to the Cole, Tripoli etc was f'ed cause it was, but a huge majority of the ships have never and will never be under attack in the gulf
Same can be said for many troops in country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
yet since they were in 5th fleet of operations then they are in a combat zone, which makes them combat vets.
Yes. It does. You are correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML1982 View Post
So if you wanna talk about someone walking down the road and getting their legs blown off or someone jumping on a grenade and comparing them to someone who's biggest problem in the day is if they can get their omelette made specially for them with real eggs or fake eggs then we could start another thread about that.
Eggs? I thought it was mail call...?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleseed
A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-01-2014, 11:07 AM
FML1982's Avatar
FML1982 FML1982 is offline
Fat guy in a little coat
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 540
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

Ohh, good call on the mail call, kind of forgotten about that. That definitely trumped the morning omelette.
__________________
"They show us what's missing in our lives, and how to love ourselves more completely and unconditionally. They connect us back to who we are, and to the purpose of why we are here."-Trisha McCagh when speaking about animals.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-01-2014, 11:24 AM
shooterfpga's Avatar
shooterfpga shooterfpga is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lakeside, CA / Crosby, Tx
Posts: 2,741
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I agree with jshot, you still had your part during combat. Dont be ashamed of what you did or where.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
__________________
U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-02-2014, 11:03 AM
geoint's Avatar
geoint geoint is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Riverside county
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg0777 View Post
What is your MOS? Have you considered the Reserves over the Guard? I work at a Schoolhouse here in CA and we have been having large numbers of Guard come through who are stagnant in the rank and position because there is no upward mobilitity. Just a thought.
35G. If you have access to armytimes, check out the 365 AC to RC Pilot program. (and Im stationed at Ft Hood, where the pilot is being tried out). the Guard is looking to fill a LOT of senior NCO and warrant slots for 350F/G. So ya, Guard is def the way to go for my MOS
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-02-2014, 12:47 PM
shooterfpga's Avatar
shooterfpga shooterfpga is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lakeside, CA / Crosby, Tx
Posts: 2,741
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoint View Post
35G. If you have access to armytimes, check out the 365 AC to RC Pilot program. (and Im stationed at Ft Hood, where the pilot is being tried out). the Guard is looking to fill a LOT of senior NCO and warrant slots for 350F/G. So ya, Guard is def the way to go for my MOS
Thats the bonuses I was talking about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
__________________
U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-04-2014, 5:35 PM
MRX9989 MRX9989 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marin County
Posts: 278
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Tricare Reserve Select, TSP, and SGLI are entirely worth one weekend a month to me.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-04-2014, 8:11 PM
chris's Avatar
chris chris is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Texas for now
Posts: 16,956
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg0777 View Post
What is your MOS? Have you considered the Reserves over the Guard? I work at a Schoolhouse here in CA and we have been having large numbers of Guard come through who are stagnant in the rank and position because there is no upward mobilitity. Just a thought.
yeah the Guard is hard to move up in. there just aren't the slots for people to get promoted. kinda sucks. that is the advantage of the Reserves plenty of slots for promotion of course depending on MOS. he can reclass if he wants to.
__________________
http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-09-2014, 3:25 PM
geoint's Avatar
geoint geoint is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Riverside county
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterfpga View Post
Thats the bonuses I was talking about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Talked to the recruiter from RCCC and there were no slots for 35G's in the entire state of CA in either the guard or the reserve... wtf? That article was full of ****


He tried offering me other MOS's with low bonuses or no bonuses lol. Was not interested. Got the vibe he was hiding stuff because he didnt wanna help an E4 get that kind of bonus. Ill wait til Im in CA and talk to a guard or reserves recruiter there to see if he can do better.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-09-2014, 3:31 PM
shooterfpga's Avatar
shooterfpga shooterfpga is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lakeside, CA / Crosby, Tx
Posts: 2,741
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoint View Post
Talked to the recruiter from RCCC and there were no slots for 35G's in the entire state of CA in either the guard or the reserve... wtf? That article was full of ****


He tried offering me other MOS's with low bonuses or no bonuses lol. Was not interested. Got the vibe he was hiding stuff because he didnt wanna help an E4 get that kind of bonus. Ill wait til Im in CA and talk to a guard or reserves recruiter there to see if he can do better.
Isnt rccc part of retentions? In which case they are probably playing **** **** games with you. Who intitially told you about the open slots and bonus money? Did you get it in writing?

Also, there should be an LOI or pamphlet or some type of briefing about the early out bonus pilot program. Try to find that and youll most likely find the POC to someone that wont feed you bull.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
__________________
U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-09-2014, 6:45 PM
Che762x39 Che762x39 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,716
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

After my enlistment in the Marines. I wanted to go back after a former Marine and a former soldier mentioned a lot of cops are in the Guard. So that was ok. The Guard gets people who want retirement and they had HYT out of active or reserves. So you have some goofballs.

I wish I would have stuck with it for the second retirement. A friend did 30 years in the Guard (and 3 in the Army) and retired as a SSG.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-09-2014, 7:42 PM
Maddog5150's Avatar
Maddog5150 Maddog5150 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,534
iTrader: 48 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex332 View Post
Its all about the Guard slot in the Virgin Islands
This!!! And be a part of the laziest MP unit around who speaks worst English than an illegal immigrant, mon. Dey be talkin lickin chickin on dat dere radio mon. Think I'm jivin? Dey own chain of commond cou'nt even understond what dey sayin on dere radio... ova!!!

Plus they omitted facts about accidents they investigated. OOOOh, my favorite was when they snuck off in Kosovo in civvies and m9's in their waistbands in a non tactical vehicle to go drinking and clubbing with the locals. They denied and denied till they were shown pictures of them posing with the locals showing off their m9's and drinking and the club put the pictures on the wall
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2014, 3:06 PM
geoint's Avatar
geoint geoint is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Riverside county
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterfpga View Post
Isnt rccc part of retentions? In which case they are probably playing **** **** games with you. Who intitially told you about the open slots and bonus money? Did you get it in writing?

Also, there should be an LOI or pamphlet or some type of briefing about the early out bonus pilot program. Try to find that and youll most likely find the POC to someone that wont feed you bull.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Yes I believe they are part of retention. The program hasn't been started yet. Due to the ability for troops to transition MOS while still active duty, the problem that is holding everything up is that Active Army wants the reserves or guard to pay for that training and its still being held up at legal.

The program is called 365 AC to RC and I read about it in the Army times. My MOS was one specifically cited as being in demand in the NG and qualifiying for bonuses. Guess Ill go back after legal gets that snag worked out and see if they offer me anything
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-13-2014, 3:33 PM
shooterfpga's Avatar
shooterfpga shooterfpga is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lakeside, CA / Crosby, Tx
Posts: 2,741
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoint View Post
Yes I believe they are part of retention. The program hasn't been started yet. Due to the ability for troops to transition MOS while still active duty, the problem that is holding everything up is that Active Army wants the reserves or guard to pay for that training and its still being held up at legal.

The program is called 365 AC to RC and I read about it in the Army times. My MOS was one specifically cited as being in demand in the NG and qualifiying for bonuses. Guess Ill go back after legal gets that snag worked out and see if they offer me anything
Kinda weird that jag has anything to do with it. I saw the article as well and have seen all the things accounted with it. Im also at hood but pcs in like two days to campbell. You are right though, when it comes to reclass active side doesnt want to foot the bill for you since they know youre short and leaving them. Ng or reserves will decide when and if they want to send you to reclass.

I would try to contact a recruiter that deals with ng and not retentions on post. I think we have a few recruiters on this board? Anyone here wanna help and break it down gumby whats the down low on this pilot program and why this joe is being told random bs?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
__________________
U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-14-2014, 4:19 AM
Snoopy47's Avatar
Snoopy47 Snoopy47 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,651
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoint View Post
Talked to the recruiter from RCCC and there were no slots for 35G's in the entire state of CA in either the guard or the reserve... wtf? That article was full of ****
There are SEVENTEEN 35G slots with the 368th MIBN in Dublin, CA.

I've messaged you the slot details.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:44 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.