Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Thumbs up Closeout on SigTac CCW jackets, pants, shirts

I have decided to no longer carry SigTac clothing. Nothing wrong with the product -- it is just a cost to carry inventory that I have decided I don't want to pay anymore.

I wear the SigTac pants myself most days for casual wear...

I am putting in links to my eguns.com store for more of these items so you can see them. As long as you put in CalGuns.net in the comments section on checkout, you can ignore the store prices which are what I charge for normal "walk in / surf in" traffic.

Since this is a closeout, all sales are final. No exchanges or returns on SigTac closeout items.

--

In the Fall, Winter, and Spring I personally use the 3/4 length and the Leather jackets. All of them have nice large secret concealed compartments with sewn-in elastic band to hold your gun on both sides in the front. You can carry full size autos with no problem

--

SigTac concealed carry jackets. I have most colors and sizes at this moment. PM me or call to confirm the size and color you want is in stock. $72 delivered inside the USA. XXL and larger sizes cost $8 more.

http://www.eguns.com/sPearCat/1-4.wo...igTac+Clothing

--

SigTac concealed carry 3/4 Length coats. Again, most colors and sizes are in at this moment and please call and confirm the size and color you want is in stock. $89 delivered inside the USA. XXL and larger sizes cost $8 more.

--

SigTac concealed carry LEATHER jackets. Similar in style to the normal jacket these are leather instead and VERY nice. $185 delivered. MSRP is $299.95. XXL size and larger is an extra $18.

You can see these at the Sig Store here: http://www.sigsauer.com/SigStore/Sho...&productid=196

I do not have the Leather ones on my online shop yet but do have like 1 or so of each size available in stock (as this is written).

--

SigTac pants. I have most colors and "normal" size (up to size 38). $42 delivered. These are about the only pants I wear anymore. Really comfortable. I have a couple black or navy pairs available in larger sizes -- please ask. The larger sizes are an extra $2. PM or call for actual size and color availability.

--

SigTac shirts. I have a small assortment of standard sizes in the Khaki, Olive, and Midnight Navy shirts. $40 delivered. Call or PM for availability.

--

SigTac "Marksmen" Vest. I have one or two of the Medium vest in Olive left. This vest is cut large and will fit many of you who wear large shirts. $40 delivered.

---

To order please call or you can order online but MAKE SURE YOU MENTION CalGuns.net so I can apply the special pricing. I am still selling at my standard discounted price to normal "surf in" traffic so the store will not show in your shopping cart the discounted price. I will adjust the price when you mention CalGuns.net in the checkout or on the phone. Please call or PM for color and size availability as well.

The phone is 888 534 9585

eguns.com only collects sales tax for stuff delivered in Utah and is not California based.

Thanks
Chad

eguns.com
Dillon Precision, Aimpoint, EO Tech, M-Pro 7, Gun Maintenance, AR Parts (GG&G, Magpul, FAB, Ergo, ACE, LMT, RRA, more)
(mention calguns when ordering)

Last edited by eguns-com; 08-08-2008 at 1:38 PM..
Old 08-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default btt

btt
Dillon Precision, Aimpoint, EO Tech, M-Pro 7, Gun Maintenance, AR Parts (GG&G, Magpul, FAB, Ergo, ACE, LMT, RRA, more)
Old 08-08-2008, 1:37 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default btt

btt
Old 08-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Veteran Member

These sig tac jackets are very nice and a good deal to boot
Old 08-28-2008, 4:01 PM
Vendor/Retailer

btt