Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Technology and Internet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Technology and Internet Emerging and current tech related issues. Internet, DRM, IP, and other technology related discussions.

Old 07-28-2008, 7:39 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default For Immediate Release: GeoVario brings ARMORYAIRBRUSH.COM back online.

Healdsburg, CA. July 28, 2008 -- CDglobal Networks, a premier hosting and Content Delivery company, has taken over hosting for ArmoryAirbrush.com, previously pulled by a malicious host.

In a case of corporate hypersensitivity, ArmoryAirbrush.com was attacked by a large corporation who sent cease and desist letters to an uncaring host, who pulled the plug before investigating the veracity of the claim, leading to lost revenue for a baseless charge.

"CDGlobal Networks has a policy of fully evaluating any claims made under DMCA and other theories of law, responding aggressively in support of our customers whenever possible" says Benjamin Cannon, President. "Our diverse clientele deserve and demand to be treated like human beings, and we stand behind them with every recourse available."

Launched by Cannon in 1994, CDglobal Networks has become the leader in the specialized market of highly available webforum hosting, and content delivery. "Judging by the number of businesses, members, and government entities we host, as well as their retention and referral rate, we have succeeded," Cannon continues. "Not to mention their demographics," he continues.

CDglobal Networks, headquartered in Healdsburg, CA, was created by forward-thinking businessmen in a time when the internet was in it's infancy, and currently boasts Fortune 100, and most branches of the US Armed Services, as clients. Through constant attention to the market and their clients, the company has been able to not only change with the times, but remain future based, poised to capture new markets even as they are being created.

"Our next project is going to bring transaction processing availability and scalability to the web-forum market." says Cannon. "Stay tuned."

http://www.cdglobal.net/
info@cdglobal.net

Postings are my own, and are not formal positions of any other entity, or legal advice.

Last edited by artherd; 07-28-2008 at 7:41 PM..
Old 07-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Calguns Addict

Welcome back Kalashnikitty!
These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

WTS Keltec P11
Old 07-31-2008, 12:12 PM

Whoo Hooo!!!
First of all I must thank Ben and his unwavering attention to make this transition a comfortable task. The peace of mind I have now is priceless in that I can now focus on Finishing firearms and painlessly adding a photo from time to time. I threw up some picture pages with more to come and will add some text and a FAQ as time permits.

CDGlobal has a user friendly interface containing tools I was unaware even existed.
I am extremely happy and look forward to growing Armory Airbrush with CDGlobal and the Calguns community.

I can't imagine a reason to hesitate becoming a part of CDGlobal.
YOU GUYS ROCK!
THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
We will happily keep them unimpressed while we exercise our rights and limit their powers concurrently. -Gene
No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.