Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 10-16-2015, 10:23 AM
Calguns Addict

Default Special Weapons SW32 (Like PTR32), 7.62x39 in Los Angeles

Make:
Special Weapons

Model:
SW32

Caliber:
7.62x39

Location (city or county):
Los Angeles, CA

Price:
$1300

Will ship (Y/N):
Y to 01 FFL

Other info:

This is a 7.62x39 version of the HK91/93 rifle, built by the infamous Todd Bailey.
It has a custom fitted G3 stock with a recoil buffer to reduce the bolt recoil. I have fired 400 rounds through it myself, with zero issues (200rds Fiocchi/handloads and 200rds Wolf steel cased ammo). I was told to NEVER fire US made ammo through it due to the thinner case walls (i.e. Winchester).

One issue- the cocking rod does not travel back far enough to eject rounds manually, but it ejects fine when fired. This is because they used an HK93 (223) front end with the bolt system of an HK91/G3. The cocking tube does not permit enough travel.
Bolt gap is set at virtual minimum, and it has a heavy buffer to deal with the increased recoil over .223. Runs like a charm now.

It is in featureless configuration, no flash hider (thread protector now), and Solar grip wrap is installed. I can provide a leather sling if desired.
Also comes with an HK carry handle unit installed.

Paint is a little rough- not a big deal. You can repaint with alumahyde if it bothers you.

It bump fires like a MOTHER as witnessed by many at the C&R shoot. Fires 100% with Fiocchi, or any steel cased stuff (wolf) I've tried.

Includes one 10 round mag. Also has a carry handle mounted (not shown)

Transfers at Aegis or Guns Direct in Burbank, or will ship to the FFL of your choice.

Last edited by saki302; 07-04-2016 at 7:01 PM..
Old 10-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Calguns Addict