Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Annie's Guns-REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Annie's Guns-REMOVED- Hosted by Annie's Guns

Old 07-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default For sale - Dillon 1050 for CHEAP!

I've got an older RL 1050 at the shop that needs a little TLC to get up and running. It has:
- press
- casefeeder (older model)
- toolhead
- powder measure

It needs:
- conversion kit
- dies
- swager parts (I think/maybe)
- misc. small parts

Recommended:
- send the casefeeder back to Dillon for refurb ($50); new switches were installed, but the motor's on it's last legs.

The 1050 doesn't come with Dillon's lifetime warranty, but they will refurb the whole unit for around $200. Any small parts that are needed, other than conversion/dies, can be obtained through Dillon and I'll gladly order them for you at our cost.

This is posted/made available in a number of places, so the first "I'll take it" here may not necessarily be the first in line but will be placed in queue accordingly.

$900 obo for this $1600 press.

PM or post with questions.

Happy 4th,

Frank
Old 07-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

DAMNIT... I wish I had the money for this now, sorry Frank. This is a deal I usually would not pass up!!!!!! I hope someone takes advantage of Frank's offer.

Jerry
Old 07-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_eyedmonster View Post
DAMNIT... I wish I had the money for this now, sorry Frank. This is a deal I usually would not pass up!!!!!! I hope someone takes advantage of Frank's offer.

Jerry
I'm pretty surprised there hasn't been more interest from the CG community. It's not everyday you can get something like this for as cheap as it's being put out there for. If nothing else, I would have expected at least a low baller or two.

We'll see, if no one wants to take advantange of a deal like this, mayhap I'll just keep it and make it 5 presses in the garage...
Old 07-05-2008, 9:51 PM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

Someone else please buy this... if you don't I'll be forced to buy it. If I buy this, I'll have to set it up in the backyard right next to the dog house... where I'll be sleeping for the next 10 years. Once again, great deal, I'm also surprised no one else hasn't jumped on this.

Jerry