Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2019, 10:05 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default Glock 26 upper package w/ APEX enhancement kit, night sights, G26 LPK , & 5 G26 mags

.

$OLD!!!!


*P80 frame not included!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CE8823FA-70C7-42F0-91A6-07CA896D5186.jpg (18.6 KB, 289 views)

Last edited by komifornia; 02-05-2019 at 9:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2019, 6:35 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-25-2019, 4:34 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-25-2019, 7:06 PM
salazar44's Avatar
salazar44 salazar44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Whittier, Monrovia
Posts: 806
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

is it my imagination, or am I seeing a rail on a glock 26. Please explain! Very interested.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2019, 12:44 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

It’s a polymer 80 PF940SC 80% glock frame which the one pictured is completed and finished by me(the frame pictured is not included in the package and is not for sale). Completely legal to have it shipped to your door in its 80% factory form. Just finish the other 20% with just a dremel, hand drill, some sandpaper, and some punches. Then assemble the parts and you’re good to go. You can do all that as long as your not going to sell it or are not barred from possessing firearms/ammo. *I am not a lawyer so do your own independent research on California laws regarding 80% frames since komifornia gun laws are changing everyday it seems.

Last edited by komifornia; 01-26-2019 at 12:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-27-2019, 4:46 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2019, 9:07 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-29-2019, 9:10 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-01-2019, 5:45 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2019, 1:33 AM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

ttt
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-04-2019, 9:25 AM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-05-2019, 3:20 PM
komifornia komifornia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 145
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Ttt
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:55 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.