Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 11-07-2012, 8:35 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT13 View Post
My friend just finished building one from Bravo Company. The Mk12 is a beautiful rifle but if its for long range and its a 556. Not hatin or anything lol, but why not one in 308 like a Mk11? Just wondering.
The MK 12 was built to be more multi purpose than the MK11/ M110. It's designed to do everything from clearing rooms, to engaging threats out to 700 meters. and everything in between. It's not the very best tool for either task, but it is one of the few (if not the only) rifle in the U.S. military inventory that will do both reasonably well.

The lighter caliber allows more ammunition to be carried, which is an important consideration for the typical end users of these rifles that can spend long periods of time away from anything resembling a base camp. The lighter recoil of the 5.56 round also makes for much faster follow up shots than the harder hitting 7.62 NATO. You can get more rounds on target more quickly, which can be the determining factor in gaining the upper hand in a firefight.

When you add up all the elements that distinguish the SPR from the typical infantry rifle: magnified optics, suppressor, night vision capability, match grade barrel, match grade trigger and bipod, the entire package is very well designed for ruining someones day (or night for that matter) with extreme efficiency.
Old 11-08-2012, 5:42 PM

I'm working on a Mod 1(ish) build right now. All I have so far is the lower but I have a BCM mod1 upper with RAS showing up tomorrow.

I've been waiting a month for my A2 lower build kit to show up from PSA.. should have it next week.

I'll post some pics next week when it's all built.
Old 11-11-2012, 7:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAL6 View Post
I'm working on a Mod 1(ish) build right now. All I have so far is the lower but I have a BCM mod1 upper with RAS showing up tomorrow.

I've been waiting a month for my A2 lower build kit to show up from PSA.. should have it next week.

I'll post some pics next week when it's all built.
Well, we are waiting on pics

Sent from my IPad so... Ease off the spelling

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-11-2012, 8:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCrazyJ View Post
Well, we are waiting on pics

I haven't got my A2 Lower build kit from PSA yet but I put my new upper on a different lower I had and this is what I have so far:

BCM MK12 Mod1 upper
Troy/BCM BUIS
Leupold Mark AR 4-12x40- LaRue mount

I'll be putting it on a JD lower with an A2 stock next week. I have a Geissele SSA-E on the wish list but I'll go with the PSA single stage for now.

Last edited by LAL6; 11-11-2012 at 8:19 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 9:57 PM

Quote:
I haven't got my A2 Lower build kit from PSA yet but I put my new upper on a different lower I had and this is what I have so far:

BCM MK12 Mod1 upper
Troy/BCM BUIS
Leupold Mark AR 4-12x40- LaRue mount

I'll be putting it on a JD lower with an A2 stock next week. I have a Geissele SSA-E on the wish list but I'll go with the PSA single stage for now.
Looking very nice. Keep us posted

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-16-2012, 4:05 PM

JD Machine Lower
PSA LPK
Magpul Trigger Guard
A2 Stock
MOE Grip

BCM MK12 Mod 1 upper 1/8
Ops Inc. Brake/Collar
KAC RAS
Harris 6-9 SBRM
BCM/Troy BUIS
Leupold Mark AR 4-12x40
Larue LT-104 mount
BCM BCG
Gunfighter Large Latch charging handle
YHM Bipod Adaptor
Old 11-16-2012, 6:29 PM

Tanks for the build specs LAL6!! Great build

DarkSkySolutions.com

Last edited by Dark Sky Solutions; 11-17-2012 at 9:03 PM..
Old 11-16-2012, 9:52 PM
Calguns Addict

Not a true Mod 1, but its heart is there, just wrapped in a somewhat enhanced chassis.

Upper receiver: LaRue w/LMT BCG
Rail: LaRue 12"
Lower: LaRue w/CMT LPK(Geisselle SSA trigger), LaRue extension
Grip: Sierra Precision
Bipod: Harris w/LaRue mount and podloc
Stock: LMT SOPMOD
Barrel: Shilen/Rainier Ultramatch SPR w/Surefire brake
Optic is a Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 EMDR in a Weaver base and rings. I will eventually swap for a LaRue mount, but this thing hasn't come off zero in the 8 or 9 months that I've had it, so it's doing just fine for now.

Last edited by Droppin Deuces; 11-17-2012 at 7:42 AM..
Old 11-17-2012, 7:15 AM

I would say yours is definitely mk12 mod 1 inspired. It is a nice looking build.

There are many people who say they have a MK12 because they call their build a SPR. By definition, anyone could call their build a SPR if they build it with a "special purchase rifle" intent.

Nice build brother.

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-17-2012, 7:35 AM
Calguns Addict

Thank you, sir. It is 100% MK12 inspired, but I had no intention of using forged receivers at the time I put it together. I wanted to do something that set it apart from the rest, so that's where the receiver set, barrel, and brake came in.
I intend to swap the optic out for a Weaver Tactical 2-10x36 and drop it in a LaRue mount. The Scope it's using now is a little much, so I want to eventually put that on a bolt action .308 or Win Mag. The mount is kind of funny, because with the rest of the rifle being LaRue, you would think that the ONE thing it's also required to have is what LaRue is arguably most famous for. But like I said, this set-up is doing the job remarkably well for what it cost in comparison to a high end mount, so I'll stick with it for now.
Old 11-17-2012, 3:42 PM
Veteran Member

I was able to get mine out to the range today. It cycled flawlessly, but had a trigger failure early in the day due to me be a bit overzealous with my spring bending on the trigger job. The reduced trigger spring tension wasn't letting it reset after each shot without manually pushing the trigger forward. Ooooops.... I swapped out the lower with the bottom half from my 16" middy, which has a RRA 2 stage trigger (The ACS stock is left over from my wifes rifle which I parted out, hence the "Mamma's Fire Pig" engraved on the sides). The rifle ran without issue after the swap, and I was able to get it zeroed and test a variety of different loads for it. Recoil was extremely mild due to the Ops Inc muzzle brake. Aside from being able to mount a suppressor, I think the Ops is also one of the more effective brakes on the market for the .223.

I didn't take any pictures of groups, as the targets were pretty chewed up at the end of the day and I didn't feel like setting up a clean one for groups. Like most 1:8 twist barrels, this one seemed to prefer heavier loads. 69 grain SMK handloads grouped at about .5 to .75 moa. 62 grain M855 fell into 1 to 1.5 moa. American eagle 50 grain varmint rounds shot into about 1 moa, and Remington 55 grain FMJ did the worst at 1.5 to 2 moa. Overall I'm pretty happy with the initial accuracy of the rifle, and I think it should tighten up after a few hundred more rounds have gone down the pipe.

This was also the first time out to the range with the new Bushnell 3-12X44 FFP. The more I shoot through this scope, the more I like it. The adjustments and tracking are flawless. Glass quality is pretty decent, and the design of the G2DMR reticle is IMHO perfectly matched for an SPR rifle and it's intended uses. I can't wait to get this out to the desert to see how it performs at a distance. I plan on testing it out to 700-800 yards over Thanksgiving. With the 11 mils of holdover on the reticle, I should be able to hold without dialing out to 800-850 yards with a 77 grain MK 262 clone.

Through the scope image of the G2DMR reticle:

Old 11-17-2012, 9:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJBT View Post
I was able to get mine out to the range today. It cycled flawlessly, but had a trigger failure early in the day due to me be a bit overzealous with my spring bending on the trigger job. The reduced trigger spring tension wasn't letting it reset after each shot without manually pushing the trigger forward. Ooooops.... I swapped out the lower with the bottom half from my 16" middy, which has a RRA 2 stage trigger (The ACS stock is left over from my wifes rifle which I parted out, hence the "Mamma's Fire Pig" engraved on the sides). The rifle ran without issue after the swap, and I was able to get it zeroed and test a variety of different loads for it. Recoil was extremely mild due to the Ops Inc muzzle brake. Aside from being able to mount a suppressor, I think the Ops is also one of the more effective brakes on the market for the .223.

I didn't take any pictures of groups, as the targets were pretty chewed up at the end of the day and I didn't feel like setting up a clean one for groups. Like most 1:8 twist barrels, this one seemed to prefer heavier loads. 69 grain SMK handloads grouped at about .5 to .75 moa. 62 grain M855 fell into 1 to 1.5 moa. American eagle 50 grain varmint rounds shot into about 1 moa, and Remington 55 grain FMJ did the worst at 1.5 to 2 moa. Overall I'm pretty happy with the initial accuracy of the rifle, and I think it should tighten up after a few hundred more rounds have gone down the pipe.

This was also the first time out to the range with the new Bushnell 3-12X44 FFP. The more I shoot through this scope, the more I like it. The adjustments and tracking are flawless. Glass quality is pretty decent, and the design of the G2DMR reticle is IMHO perfectly matched for an SPR rifle and it's intended uses. I can't wait to get this out to the desert to see how it performs at a distance. I plan on testing it out to 700-800 yards over Thanksgiving. With the 11 mils of holdover on the reticle, I should be able to hold without dialing out to 800-850 yards with a 77 grain MK 262 clone.

Through the scope image of the G2DMR reticle:

Great report brother. Glad to see that Scope is working out for you. Now I might have to look into one of those. My wallet hates you. Lol. Let us know when u get that trigger problem fixed up. I have a new (to me) trick up my sleeve to try out for a trigger job I will be trying out. Hopefully I won't have any problems

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Great report brother. Glad to see that Scope is working out for you. Now I might have to look into one of those. My wallet hates you. Lol. Let us know when u get that trigger problem fixed up. I have a new (to me) trick up my sleeve to try out for a trigger job I will be trying out. Hopefully I won't have any problems
For now, I've swapped the RRA 2 stage from the 16" middy into the lower for the SPR. I already had a set screw in the SPR lower to reduce travel on the trigger, so i have that adjusted now to reduce the 1st stage travel on the RRA trigger. I function tested it for about 1/2 an hour last night, couldn't get it to malfunction so hopefully it won't have any issues when I take it out to the desert next weekend. The trigger job I did on the original LPK was pretty good to start out, but with the addition of some friction inducing carbon fouling, the trigger spring lacked the oomph required to reset against the tension of the hammer spring. I probably could have just replaced or re-bent the trigger spring, but I think the RRA will be a more reliable option in the long run.

About the scope, tell your wallet I'm sorry. Lol
Old 11-18-2012, 11:50 AM

Looking good FMJBT,

I like the OPS Inc. brake too, but shooters next to me usually shy away after a few aimed pairs.

For the Learned Rifleman
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugerNo1 View Post
Looking good FMJBT,

I like the OPS Inc. brake too, but shooters next to me usually shy away after a few aimed pairs.

Yeah, the Ops is pretty unpleasant for shooters along either side (understatement). I traded off with a buddy and shot his 30-06 Enfield off to the side while he shot the MK 12, only then did I truly realize how loud my rifle actually is. No wonder everybody throws a suppressor on these things I'm just patiently waiting until retirement so I can move out of CA, then I too will have a can. Muuu Hahhh Hahhh Hahhhh....
Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 PM

It's my SPR-ish clone...

Parts breakdown:

Doublestar lower (milspec is milspec IMHO)
DPMS LPK with a JP single stage trigger (2.2 lbs)
Magpul MIAD grip, enhanced trigger guard, UBR stock and lots o' PMAGS
Troy Battlesight on the rear
Larue M4 SPR 1.5 optics mount
NF 2.5-10x32 NP-R2 with Zero Stop illuminated scope
BCM 18" 1:8 stainless steel SPR upper w/ PRI carbon fiber forend
Front sight is a PRI flip up
Ops Inc 12th Model muzzle brake
Brownells "Infidel" dust cover

Old 11-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by esheato View Post
It's my SPR-ish clone...

Parts breakdown:

Doublestar lower (milspec is milspec IMHO)
DPMS LPK with a JP single stage trigger (2.2 lbs)
Magpul MIAD grip, enhanced trigger guard, UBR stock and lots o' PMAGS
Troy Battlesight on the rear
Larue M4 SPR 1.5 optics mount
NF 2.5-10x32 NP-R2 with Zero Stop illuminated scope
BCM 18" 1:8 stainless steel SPR upper w/ PRI carbon fiber forend
Front sight is a PRI flip up
Ops Inc 12th Model muzzle brake
Brownells "Infidel" dust cover

^^^Awesome^^^

Kind of a mash-up between a Mod 0 and Mod 1. I like the look of that rifle a lot. It's one of the few rifles I've seen that looks GOOD with the UBR stock. Great job!
Old 11-19-2012, 1:23 PM

Quote:
^^^Awesome^^^

Kind of a mash-up between a Mod 0 and Mod 1. I like the look of that rifle a lot. It's one of the few rifles I've seen that looks GOOD with the UBR stock. Great job!
It could almost pass for a 3Gun rifle. I like a clean, no nonsense rifle.

For the Learned Rifleman
Old 11-19-2012, 1:39 PM

Love this thread - I've been learning a lot from the SPR/SAM-R discussions building my own rifle, for which I chose a Noveske 18" stainless (based on the reports of expanded ranges & roles the SPR was capable of vice a standard M4).

Does anyone know of any training resources specific to the SPR or to designated marksmen in general? I'm hoping for something like a field manual, or a training/qualifying course of fire. Outside of a few chapters in FM 23-10 (the rifle manual I think?) there seems to be a paucity of mid-range SDM/DM doctrine.

Old 11-19-2012, 6:34 PM

I got one of the PEQ rails before they stopped making them on this rifle. I built it from scratch with a superior barrels barrel. I've shot it out to 1k with my hand loads, 800 is much easier. At the 1k target I'm lucky to hit it 1 out of 10, if there is any wind it's impossible to see where it misses.

This one is my .308 clone. 1k all day long. Fulton armory 22" barrel.

Both of these rifles have changed a little bit, I just haven't taken any pics of them. The .308 now has a MRAD brake from battle arms development and both rifles are now using solar tactical grip wraps instead of BBs. I plan on getting a 20" .308 barrel and one in 6.5 creedmore eventually and changing out the smaller one's for a White Oak barrel.

Last edited by neal0124; 11-19-2012 at 6:45 PM..
Old 11-19-2012, 8:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neal0124 View Post
I got one of the PEQ rails before they stopped making them on this rifle. I built it from scratch with a superior barrels barrel. I've shot it out to 1k with my hand loads, 800 is much easier. At the 1k target I'm lucky to hit it 1 out of 10, if there is any wind it's impossible to see where it misses.

This one is my .308 clone. 1k all day long. Fulton armory 22" barrel.

Both of these rifles have changed a little bit, I just haven't taken any pics of them. The .308 now has a MRAD brake from battle arms development and both rifles are now using solar tactical grip wraps instead of BBs. I plan on getting a 20" .308 barrel and one in 6.5 creedmore eventually and changing out the smaller one's for a White Oak barrel.
Very nice builds. When u got your rail was it straight from pri or did I get it used. Those peq rails are a. High priced commodity nowadays

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-20-2012, 8:46 PM

Quote:
Very nice builds. When u got your rail was it straight from pri or did I get it used. Those peq rails are a. High priced commodity nowadays

I bought it brand new from PRI. I started reading a few months after I got it that they were dis continued.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:34 AM

Just finished

PRI complete MK12 mod 0 upper
LAR lower
PSA lpk w/ ssa-e
Egro grip
USGI A1 stock
Leupold MK4 3.5-10 M3
ARMS #22M and #38 bipod adapter

Put 150 rounds of xm193 through it, ran great. I will try some 77gr FGMM hopefully in the next week or two.

Last edited by last call; 11-23-2012 at 4:40 PM..
Old 11-21-2012, 8:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by last call View Post
Just finished

Attachment 180642
Attachment 180643
Attachment 180644

PRI complete MK12 mod 0 upper
LAR lower
PSA lpk w/ ssa-e
Egro grip
USGI A1 stock
Leupold MK4 3.5-10 M3
ARMS #22M and #38 bipod adaper

Put 150 rounds of xm193 through it, ran great. I will try some 77gr FGMM hopefully in the next week or two.
Nice build man. I was gonna build mine from pieces but the price ended up being cheaper to buy straight from PRI for the complete. I wish I would have known u where gonna buy a complete mod 0 upper. I could have saved u a couple of bucks. I ended up getting an account with them.

Way to go on the mk12 mod 0 build.

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-24-2012, 8:20 PM

MK12 Mod0 & MK12 Mod1
Old 11-24-2012, 8:28 PM

Very nice. Curious as to why you have the pros stock on the mod 0 and the A2stock on the mod 1. Personally I would swap them but those are both great builds. Congrats

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-24-2012, 9:03 PM
Veteran Member

i'm thinking of ordering a Mod 0 from PRI. Appears they are close to the real thing.
Old 11-24-2012, 9:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmpr View Post
i'm thinking of ordering a Mod 0 from PRI. Appears they are close to the real thing.
They are the real thing. There have been modifications since the original inception of the Mk12 but PRI is the company who refurbished the uppers and does a few trade ins for the mil.

If you are gonna purchase a complete upper, get the PRI. I was and still am completely pleased with mine

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-24-2012, 9:28 PM

I agree 100% with what Doc said. I called them, they were very professional and had all the answers I was looking for. They also had the upper to my door with in 7 days from when I ordered it.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Very nice. Curious as to why you have the pros stock on the mod 0 and the A2stock on the mod 1. Personally I would swap them but those are both great builds. Congrats

Couldn't find another A2 stock anywhere, had the PRS stock laying around so I decided to rock the PRS for now...

Last edited by ultra01; 11-24-2012 at 10:33 PM..
Old 11-24-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra01 View Post
Couldn't fine an A2 stock anywhere, had the PRS stock laying around so I decided to rock the PRS for now...
Good call. I think instead of buying another A2 I would just swap those around. I look at the mod 0 as your classic 16 style rifle and the mod 1 as the "modern" version. If u throw that prs on the mod 1 it would look pretty sweet.

Either way, great builds. I am jealous.

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-25-2012, 9:48 PM
Veteran Member

I took mine out to Tucson for Thanksgiving weekend. While everyone else was out shopping for Black Friday specials, I was out in the desert throwing lead with my Brother. Had an awesome time, and managed to covert another shooter to the cult of MK-12ism

I swapped out the UTG rings for some ARMS 22 rings with the TRC cap and updated LII levers shortly before leaving for Tucson. The Duracoat was barely on for a day before I packed everything up to put in the car. Turns out the TRC cap, designed for the Leupold scopes, is nearly a perfect match for the contours of the Bushnell 3-12X44 FFP as well. After re-zeroing with the new rings I did shoot a few quick groups to see how well it does with my 77 grain MK-262 clone-ish load. LC brass loaded with 23.5 grains of Ramshot TAC using CCI #41 primers and a Nosler CC 77 grain HPBT loaded to mag length of 2.25" (No crimp). I think the rifle liked the 69 grain SMK's I shot a few weeks ago a bit more than the 77 grain Nosler bullets. Those were averaging about 3/4 moa, while the Noslers are hitting about 1 moa or slightly less. However, most of the groups consisted of 3-4 shots within 1/2 moa along with 1-2 flyers opening the group up. It's been a while since I shot regularly, so the flyers might very well just be me, sucking. The location we were at didn't really have the terrain for long distance shooting. I like to have a decent backdrop and this area was very flat. More people started showing up later in the day as well, which would have complicated things if we had set up further back. As it is, we had a steel plate set up at 200 yards. Not really much of a challenge, but fun to shoot at anyway.

Pics:

The obligatory poolside shot:

groups shot while re-zeroing the scope:

Not sure where the 5th shot is. I'm assuming it went through the hole created by the cluster of three shots. Either that or several inches away...

Closer to getting dialed in.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:36 AM

My Mod 0 and Mod 1 back in the FAB10 days.

They were built by the late Major Jiga who was the contractor/armorer for the original Mod 0 and 1 for Crane.
He is even kind enough to machine a "crown protector" that have the exact dimension of the suppressor for me.
Note the thumb adjust front sight on the Mod 0.

Mod 1 with the right scope

Last edited by SI-guru; 11-26-2012 at 12:41 AM..
Old 11-26-2012, 7:42 PM
Veteran Member

^^^ Digging the Mod 0^^^

It's getting pretty rare to see one of those anymore. The early PRI forend, folding front sight, and ARMS rail are all pretty much unobtanium at this point. Most rifles you see built up from those parts are all painted up, as the uppers were all ex military parts sold through PRI. Extremely rare to see one without multiple layers of Krylon and dirt. Thanks for posting
Old 11-26-2012, 9:01 PM

Very nice mod 0. I would have to say I am jealousy riddin! Your thumb adjustable front sight awesome! I have been trying to figure out a crown protector for mine until I get to my free state. Been looking at a few options but haven't pulled the trigger on any of them yet.

Great builds

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 11-26-2012, 9:06 PM

Quote:
I took mine out to Tucson for Thanksgiving weekend. While everyone else was out shopping for Black Friday specials, I was out in the desert throwing lead with my Brother. Had an awesome time, and managed to covert another shooter to the cult of MK-12ism

I swapped out the UTG rings for some ARMS 22 rings with the TRC cap and updated LII levers shortly before leaving for Tucson. The Duracoat was barely on for a day before I packed everything up to put in the car. Turns out the TRC cap, designed for the Leupold scopes, is nearly a perfect match for the contours of the Bushnell 3-12X44 FFP as well. After re-zeroing with the new rings I did shoot a few quick groups to see how well it does with my 77 grain MK-262 clone-ish load. LC brass loaded with 23.5 grains of Ramshot TAC using CCI #41 primers and a Nosler CC 77 grain HPBT loaded to mag length of 2.25" (No crimp). I think the rifle liked the 69 grain SMK's I shot a few weeks ago a bit more than the 77 grain Nosler bullets. Those were averaging about 3/4 moa, while the Noslers are hitting about 1 moa or slightly less. However, most of the groups consisted of 3-4 shots within 1/2 moa along with 1-2 flyers opening the group up. It's been a while since I shot regularly, so the flyers might very well just be me, sucking. The location we were at didn't really have the terrain for long distance shooting. I like to have a decent backdrop and this area was very flat. More people started showing up later in the day as well, which would have complicated things if we had set up further back. As it is, we had a steel plate set up at 200 yards. Not really much of a challenge, but fun to shoot at anyway.

Pics:

The obligatory poolside shot:

groups shot while re-zeroing the scope:

Not sure where the 5th shot is. I'm assuming it went through the hole created by the cluster of three shots. Either that or several inches away...

Closer to getting dialed in.
Dude. When did you order the rings? That is looking like it became even more bad @$$!!!!!!

I still need glass but when I do we are taking a trip to the desert!!

When your brother is ready for his upper let me know. Lol

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 12-03-2012, 3:51 PM

I just finished installing a Geissele SSA-E in my MK12. The PSA single stage was not good!

Quote:

JD Machine Lower
PSA LPK
Magpul Trigger Guard
A2 Stock
MOE Grip

BCM MK12 Mod 1 upper 1/8
Ops Inc. Brake/Collar
KAC RAS
Harris 6-9 SBRM
BCM/Troy BUIS
Leupold Mark AR 4-12x40
Larue LT-104 mount
BCM BCG
Gunfighter Large Latch charging handle
YHM Bipod Adaptor
Old 12-13-2012, 3:10 PM

LAL6, Looking good. Have you tested that new trigger yet?

DarkSkySolutions.com
Old 02-05-2013, 8:43 PM
Veteran Member

Bringing this thread back from the dead.....

Old 02-06-2013, 2:51 AM

Quote:
Bringing this thread back from the dead.....

Very nice as always brother.

DarkSkySolutions.com