Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #481  
Old 04-20-2018, 4:53 PM
jingerale jingerale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,923
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

If this is the case with X5, I will be asking for a refund. Either that or a discount since what's actually being shipped does not present the value we thought we were purchasing.
__________________
Don't have Activejunky yet? Use this, we both get $10.
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/187782
Swagbucks, we both get $3.
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=16618665
What about Ebates? click below
https://www.ebates.com/r/CEECEE318?eeid=28187
Lemoney referral link
http://www.lemoney.com/i/jin-rewards...8f24fc1c4ccc17
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 04-20-2018, 5:11 PM
nubrun's Avatar
nubrun nubrun is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 815
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalNative View Post
I’m asking for the seller to represent himself. Will I get my engraving fee back?

And yes, he may have received them yesterday. I was under the impression based on his posts on other social media that he’s had the X5s for awhile.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Not sure what gave you the impression that the X5’s had been in hand for a while, there was not a single picture posted or mention of someone receiving one. I picked up mine the day he received them, and honestly didn’t notice the magwell issue until Lamdah pointed it out.

Upon noticing I have been in discussions with Chris to figure it out and then notified everyone within 12 hours of the noticing problem. As mentioned above please contact Chris if you would like a refund, not sure what else can be done to make people happy.

For those wondering here is a picture of the mag.

__________________
SIG P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1437976
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 04-20-2018, 5:13 PM
nubrun's Avatar
nubrun nubrun is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 815
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoiky View Post
Just look into sig sauer webpage. Seems like the X grip module without magwell is a cheaper version. It doesn’t has internal weight.

As someone mentioned early, the mag is also a cheaper version when comparing to the X5 21 rounder.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The mag is a cheaper version, not doubt. I couldn’t find the X grip model without a mag well. All I could see is the p320 X5 page and then there are two models listed but doesn’t say anything about not having a magwell.
__________________
SIG P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1437976
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 04-20-2018, 6:02 PM
hamster07 hamster07 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 73
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

If we got an x5, can we switch to an RX instead of a refund? Might as well get a Romeo and a slightly better than stock p320.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 04-20-2018, 6:03 PM
jingerale jingerale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,923
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubrun View Post
The mag is a cheaper version, not doubt. I couldn’t find the X grip model without a mag well. All I could see is the p320 X5 page and then there are two models listed but doesn’t say anything about not having a magwell.
I have no problem with an honest mistake. It happens, like you said, I've never seen a picture of a X5 without a mag well.
__________________
Don't have Activejunky yet? Use this, we both get $10.
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/187782
Swagbucks, we both get $3.
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=16618665
What about Ebates? click below
https://www.ebates.com/r/CEECEE318?eeid=28187
Lemoney referral link
http://www.lemoney.com/i/jin-rewards...8f24fc1c4ccc17
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 04-20-2018, 6:04 PM
NorCalNative's Avatar
NorCalNative NorCalNative is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 517
iTrader: 10 / 92%
Default

[QUOTE=nubrun;21548515]Not sure what gave you the impression that the X5’s had been in hand for a while, there was not a single picture posted or mention of someone receiving one.

His April 5th post on an 80% FB group gave me the impression. “X5-FIVE P320 PARTS KITS IN STOCK.” That along with his price quote if $989 for the X5.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 04-20-2018, 7:17 PM
tsoiky's Avatar
tsoiky tsoiky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bay area
Posts: 742
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubrun View Post
The mag is a cheaper version, not doubt. I couldn’t find the X grip model without a mag well. All I could see is the p320 X5 page and then there are two models listed but doesn’t say anything about not having a magwell.


I was referring to the grip module under “parts”. This grip module is full size and looks very similar to the post “X5 without magwell “.

This grip shown on dig website said “no weight insert”.

If we really get this grip, it is pretty bad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 04-20-2018, 7:25 PM
Paperchasin's Avatar
Paperchasin Paperchasin is offline
YOU are next!!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,057
iTrader: 299 / 100%
Default

My understanding is that we pretty much get everything X5 minus the magwell and the magazines.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 04-20-2018, 9:27 PM
motojager motojager is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

If your are in CA what do you expect to get? just curious? Yo may have ordered an off roster firearm(not technically, but parts) with 21 to anything over the California legal limit of 10 round mag and expected what, it to be be legally sent to you?Ask for a refund for ignorance( but don't expect to get it). Sounds perfectly sane reason to me(if you want free something for nothing).side note I asked for a refund on all the non winning CA lottery tickets I WAS going to buy but got denied, totally insane? as I thought I was going to win.**** they said winners everyday. get what you pay for, I dont think chris has ever intended to deceive anyone, or has deceived anyone. but i guess if you feel that you have that feeling or have been deceived than you have to contact Chris. he has been to me, as stand up as you can get from any prospective I have seen. my 2 cents
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 04-20-2018, 9:39 PM
jingerale jingerale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,923
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojager View Post
If your are in CA what do you expect to get? just curious? Yo may have ordered an off roster firearm(not technically, but parts) with 21 to anything over the California legal limit of 10 round mag and expected what, it to be be legally sent to you?Ask for a refund for ignorance( but don't expect to get it). Sounds perfectly sane reason to me(if you want free something for nothing).side note I asked for a refund on all the non winning CA lottery tickets I WAS going to buy but got denied, totally insane? as I thought I was going to win.**** they said winners everyday. get what you pay for, I dont think chris has ever intended to deceive anyone, or has deceived anyone. but i guess if you feel that you have that feeling or have been deceived than you have to contact Chris. he has been to me, as stand up as you can get from any prospective I have seen. my 2 cents
I expect what was advertised. I didn't buy from him because I thought I had a 1 in 100 million chance of getting a X5 with a magwell, and block mags. It was literally what was advertised. I like extended mags, even if it's only 10 rounds. I wanted the magwell. It's not about what state you live in, it's about delivering what you are selling.
__________________
Don't have Activejunky yet? Use this, we both get $10.
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/187782
Swagbucks, we both get $3.
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=16618665
What about Ebates? click below
https://www.ebates.com/r/CEECEE318?eeid=28187
Lemoney referral link
http://www.lemoney.com/i/jin-rewards...8f24fc1c4ccc17
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 04-20-2018, 9:56 PM
Treyzian's Avatar
Treyzian Treyzian is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: N/A
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

I personally didn't order the X5, but for those that did, the order was for the X5 kit, not the X-Series grip, and the extended blocked magazines, not full size blocked magazines.

The difference:



Quote:
Originally Posted by motojager View Post
If your are in CA what do you expect to get? just curious?
Magazines from all the kits are over CA 10 round capacity and have to be blocked. The grip modules/X-change kits are all CA legal. If people pay for the X5 kit, they probably expect the X5 kit that was explicitly advertised.

Edit: And if anybody doesn't know the difference between the X-series grip and the X-5 grip, the X-5 grip is used exclusively on the X-5, and the X-series grip is used on the X-VTAC and the X-Carry. There is no such thing as an "X-5" with the X-series grip.
__________________

Last edited by Treyzian; 04-20-2018 at 10:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 04-20-2018, 11:30 PM
Jcarp03 Jcarp03 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 25
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Can we buy the magwell? If so, how much? And if we buy the magwell, will the mags from the kit fit the x5 with a magwell in it?
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 04-21-2018, 5:22 AM
F&F FIREARMS F&F FIREARMS is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Ok so this is me representing myself.... First off I appreciate all the interest and business. 99% of you have been beyond amazing! There was no deception with this x5. I managed to purchase 30 x5s which is near impossible to acquire to satisfy everyone's cravings... believe me or not we had no idea about the difference in the 10round version vs the 21 round version. You can call sig to verify or a whole sale dealer the 10 round version and 21 round version cost dealers exactly the same. There will not be a discount for missing magwells and 10 round COMPLIANT magazines... there will will the option for a full refund, no problem and no questions asked. If you would like the rx model or xcarry those changes can be made... if you have a frame that has been sent out for engraving unfortunately you now own that... I can't resale a frame with your information. NBRUN has did a stand up job organizing this for the members so please if there are any issues call me and we will take care of it. I have no issues with full refunds. There are plenty of homes for these x5s if you want to pass.... thanks for the majority of your guys support. To the others who aren't happy send me your invoice number and I'll send you some money! Cheers my friends!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180421-061256_Chrome.jpg (100.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180421-061232_Chrome.jpg (103.9 KB, 80 views)
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 04-21-2018, 5:23 AM
F&F FIREARMS F&F FIREARMS is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Please click on the links attached and see the price difference between the two x5 models... and see stock photo shows the magwell...
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 04-21-2018, 5:34 AM
Paperchasin's Avatar
Paperchasin Paperchasin is offline
YOU are next!!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,057
iTrader: 299 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS View Post
Ok so this is me representing myself.... First off I appreciate all the interest and business. 99% of you have been beyond amazing! There was no deception with this x5. I managed to purchase 30 x5s which is near impossible to acquire to satisfy everyone's cravings... believe me or not we had no idea about the difference in the 10round version vs the 21 round version. You can call sig to verify or a whole sale dealer the 10 round version and 21 round version cost dealers exactly the same. There will not be a discount for missing magwells and 10 round COMPLIANT magazines... there will will the option for a full refund, no problem and no questions asked. If you would like the rx model or xcarry those changes can be made... if you have a frame that has been sent out for engraving unfortunately you now own that... I can't resale a frame with your information. NBRUN has did a stand up job organizing this for the members so please if there are any issues call me and we will take care of it. I have no issues with full refunds. There are plenty of homes for these x5s if you want to pass.... thanks for the majority of your guys support. To the others who aren't happy send me your invoice number and I'll send you some money! Cheers my friends!
Thanks for the response Chris. And Nubrun for organizing this Group Buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS View Post
Please click on the links attached and see the price difference between the two x5 models... and see stock photo shows the magwell...
I noticed that both models show the magwell. It would've been ideal for them to include the magwell, even if it didn't work with the 10-round magazines.
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 04-21-2018, 5:35 AM
nubrun's Avatar
nubrun nubrun is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 815
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

So to talk about something other than the X5, I tested out the insert with a 45 kit and found out they work with just trimming the ejector. So good news for 45 fans.
__________________
SIG P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1437976
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:04 AM
F&F FIREARMS F&F FIREARMS is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Agreed paperchasin! I had a long talk with sig and told them for no price difference they should at least include the magwell to give people options for adding different magazines....
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:09 AM
Paperchasin's Avatar
Paperchasin Paperchasin is offline
YOU are next!!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,057
iTrader: 299 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS View Post
Agreed paperchasin! I had a long talk with sig and told them for no price difference they should at least include the magwell to give people options for adding different magazines....
Did Sig by any chance mention if the magwells were available for purchase?
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:15 AM
F&F FIREARMS F&F FIREARMS is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

They were not from sig directly...
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 04-21-2018, 8:07 AM
tsoiky's Avatar
tsoiky tsoiky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bay area
Posts: 742
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS View Post
Ok so this is me representing myself.... First off I appreciate all the interest and business. 99% of you have been beyond amazing! There was no deception with this x5. I managed to purchase 30 x5s which is near impossible to acquire to satisfy everyone's cravings... believe me or not we had no idea about the difference in the 10round version vs the 21 round version. You can call sig to verify or a whole sale dealer the 10 round version and 21 round version cost dealers exactly the same. There will not be a discount for missing magwells and 10 round COMPLIANT magazines... there will will the option for a full refund, no problem and no questions asked. If you would like the rx model or xcarry those changes can be made... if you have a frame that has been sent out for engraving unfortunately you now own that... I can't resale a frame with your information. NBRUN has did a stand up job organizing this for the members so please if there are any issues call me and we will take care of it. I have no issues with full refunds. There are plenty of homes for these x5s if you want to pass.... thanks for the majority of your guys support. To the others who aren't happy send me your invoice number and I'll send you some money! Cheers my friends!


Thanks Chris for the reply. Can you confirm if there is weight insert inside the X5 grip module for 10rd model?

The normal X5 grip has weight insert on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #501  
Old 04-21-2018, 8:08 AM
EvolvedRaven EvolvedRaven is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 150
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Chris I'm ready to make a trip down and come home with 2 X-Series. Save you some change on shipping too. Just let me know when. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 04-21-2018, 8:37 AM
F&F FIREARMS F&F FIREARMS is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Call me to come down
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 04-21-2018, 2:54 PM
BajaJames83's Avatar
BajaJames83 BajaJames83 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: North West SD county
Posts: 4,520
iTrader: 306 / 100%
Default

there is a difference between the X-5 and X series....
The X5 grip is a fullsize the the X series is a Carry size frame.
X5 doesnt have the have the magwell thats just one of the versions sig sells but the magwell can be removed.
the Vtac and X carry use the same grip but its not the fullsize X5 grip without the magwell, Its a shorter Carry grip.
__________________
NRA Life Member
USMC 2001-2012

Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 04-21-2018, 4:08 PM
rmnc3r's Avatar
rmnc3r rmnc3r is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 116
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Time to git jiggy wit it - Where all da sig jigs at?
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 04-21-2018, 4:10 PM
obpwankel's Avatar
obpwankel obpwankel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 720
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

If i want to change to 9, would i just need the barrel?
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:06 PM
RuMasco RuMasco is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 32
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS View Post
Call me to come down
If folks want refunds on those x5 purchases I'd be interested in buying one...spoke with you Wednesday and was under the impression that you might not have any more available......does this mean that the magazine for the p320 would work on the x5 model being sold by you Chris?
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:09 PM
RuMasco RuMasco is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 32
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubrun View Post
So to talk about something other than the X5, I tested out the insert with a 45 kit and found out they work with just trimming the ejector. So good news for 45 fans.
You mean i'm going to have to another reason to buy another two sig kits.....great

Last edited by RuMasco; 04-21-2018 at 6:11 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:10 PM
lamduh's Avatar
lamduh lamduh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: IE
Posts: 1,391
iTrader: 59 / 100%
Default

Picked up my x5 today kind of sucks it didn't come with the mag well but ehhh not a deal breaker for me. I standard full size mags fit the x5 frame. The x5 frame already has the flared mag well on the frame itself so the full size mags that have the tab on the mag fit just fine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:24 PM
Jcarp03 Jcarp03 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 25
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Whats gonna happen to the 10/21 x5 mags from the group buy? I pre ordered 2 mags. They r going to fit but theyre glnna stick out like a sore thumb?
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:28 PM
Jcarp03 Jcarp03 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 25
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedRaven View Post
Chris I'm ready to make a trip down and come home with 2 X-Series. Save you some change on shipping too. Just let me know when. Lol
He told me he will ship mine even though i live in Corona
Reply With Quote
  #511  
Old 04-21-2018, 6:37 PM
lamduh's Avatar
lamduh lamduh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: IE
Posts: 1,391
iTrader: 59 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcarp03 View Post
Whats gonna happen to the 10/21 x5 mags from the group buy? I pre ordered 2 mags. They r going to fit but theyre glnna stick out like a sore thumb?
Most likely. im looking into the springer esp mag well now to add to mine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 04-21-2018, 7:23 PM
nubrun's Avatar
nubrun nubrun is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 815
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuMasco View Post
You mean i'm going to have to another reason to buy another two sig kits.....great


I’m always here to help! I have put another 200 rounds through the 45 without a hiccup.
__________________
SIG P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1437976
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 04-21-2018, 9:24 PM
sitruc sitruc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: SGV
Posts: 185
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Well, this is an upsetting revelation... I wanted and paid for the X-5 with the magwell, the grip weight and the 10/21 magazines. It seems I can purchase at least the correct grip and magwell on my own from the sig website or other dealers, but I just wanted to order everything from one place for ease and simplicity. I am glad that BajaJames is doing a mag sale and that the sale isn't over yet. I guess I just need to request more 10/21s from him.

Does anyone know--perhaps Chris--if the magazines for those who have purchased X-5s have "Sig Sauer" or "Sig" on these mags?
Reason being:
(Photo links to webpage) Getting useless magazines isn't ideal for me, even if we get 4.

I am very thankful to Chris for doing the hard work in acquiring all the pieces and parts together for us, providing us a discount on the items and for being so easy to contact/quick to respond to texts and emails. I am thankful to nubrun for organizing this group buy and providing us plenty of information along the way. However, mentioning this issue, then offering a full refund, no questions asked, THEN stating that plenty of other people were waiting to buy the X-5 kit in a single post is kind of a dick move. All the rest of it was solid damage control, but adding that final statement is just .

I would personally prefer the correct grip module and mags be shipped to me. I wouldn't mind a longer wait for those items as long as I can get the FCU first so that can be finished before the deadline. I can even drive there to pick up both FCUs if you don't want to ship items out in more than one package. If that isn't possible, that's fine and I will accept the items since I have an alternative method of acquiring the correct versions of everything. I understand why you cannot work with us on discounts or partial refunds since all the invoices have been paid and the wrong parts arrived, but other companies receive wrong parts all the time and the distributors swap them out for the correct parts and usually cover the S&H when this happens. I'm not sure if it's because of the delay in processing this will cause your company (manpower/time/etc.) or because you just don't want to deal with the distributor.

Anyway, thanks again for doing all this for us Chris, please let me know if the above paragraph is an alternative or not.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
… Freedom is more than just gun rights and weather
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 04-21-2018, 9:50 PM
nubrun's Avatar
nubrun nubrun is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 815
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitruc View Post
Well, this is an upsetting revelation... I wanted and paid for the X-5 with the magwell, the grip weight and the 10/21 magazines. It seems I can purchase at least the correct grip and magwell on my own from the sig website or other dealers, but I just wanted to order everything from one place for ease and simplicity. I am glad that BajaJames is doing a mag sale and that the sale isn't over yet. I guess I just need to request more 10/21s from him.



Does anyone know--perhaps Chris--if the magazines for those who have purchased X-5s have "Sig Sauer" or "Sig" on these mags?

Reason being:

(Photo links to webpage) Getting useless magazines isn't ideal for me, even if we get 4.



I am very thankful to Chris for doing the hard work in acquiring all the pieces and parts together for us, providing us a discount on the items and for being so easy to contact/quick to respond to texts and emails. I am thankful to nubrun for organizing this group buy and providing us plenty of information along the way. However, mentioning this issue, then offering a full refund, no questions asked, THEN stating that plenty of other people were waiting to buy the X-5 kit in a single post is kind of a dick move. All the rest of it was solid damage control, but adding that final statement is just .



I would personally prefer the correct grip module and mags be shipped to me. I wouldn't mind a longer wait for those items as long as I can get the FCU first so that can be finished before the deadline. I can even drive there to pick up both FCUs if you don't want to ship items out in more than one package. If that isn't possible, that's fine and I will accept the items since I have an alternative method of acquiring the correct versions of everything. I understand why you cannot work with us on discounts or partial refunds since all the invoices have been paid and the wrong parts arrived, but other companies receive wrong parts all the time and the distributors swap them out for the correct parts and usually cover the S&H when this happens. I'm not sure if it's because of the delay in processing this will cause your company (manpower/time/etc.) or because you just don't want to deal with the distributor.



Anyway, thanks again for doing all this for us Chris, please let me know if the above paragraph is an alternative or not.


Can’t help with a lot of your post, but the mags are marked “sig”. See image.
__________________
SIG P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1437976
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 04-21-2018, 9:55 PM
jingerale jingerale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,923
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

I got my refund today, minus the cost of the engraved fcu. I don't blame Chris, he's a nice guy to deal with. There are plenty of people that still wants the x grip and 10 round mags. Just not me. The only thing that upsets me is at the time of the group but, I could've gotten the actual X5 kit from another Calguns vendor, for a little more $. Now its sold out, again. And I'm stuck with a fcu. Hopefully I can pick up another soon.
__________________
Don't have Activejunky yet? Use this, we both get $10.
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/187782
Swagbucks, we both get $3.
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=16618665
What about Ebates? click below
https://www.ebates.com/r/CEECEE318?eeid=28187
Lemoney referral link
http://www.lemoney.com/i/jin-rewards...8f24fc1c4ccc17
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 04-22-2018, 2:01 AM
tribalpinoy's Avatar
tribalpinoy tribalpinoy is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Carson/Long Beach
Posts: 248
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Damn, I missed this group buy!!! If there is another one I’m in.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:13 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.