Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 2:32 PM

Default Today's my Bday, look what PA sent me!

PA 4-16x44mm Illuminated Mil Dot scope with PA Deluxe Extended mount, PA Red Dot with DD 1 o'clock mount.

Old 02-07-2013, 2:47 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Nice set up!

If you need your ups PM me

Dimitri
Old 02-07-2013, 2:52 PM

You lucky RAW owning bastard. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I was on a ride-along, and the officer i was with saw a parked car with occupants. He was going up to ask them to move their car and as soon as he gets to the window the passenger says "I have meth under my seat."

I've never understood the self-confessors....
Old 02-07-2013, 7:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
Nice set up!

If you need your ups PM me

Dimitri
I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDshooter View Post
You lucky RAW owning bastard. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You'd really hate me if I posted up pics of the toys I have out of state.
Old 02-07-2013, 7:58 PM
Senior Mumbler
CGN Contributor

Nice! I have the PA 4x14 ffp scope on the way for my heavy barrel ar with offset irons. Can't wait
Old 02-07-2013, 8:16 PM
Whatever
CGN Contributor

Outstanding. Congrats!
Old 02-08-2013, 9:09 AM

congratz!

and happy b-day...

mine is on saturday
Old 02-08-2013, 2:04 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Its my birth day today!

Dimitri
Old 02-08-2013, 8:47 PM

Quote:
Its my birth day today!

Dimitri
Old 02-09-2013, 6:00 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaLogic View Post
Thanks
Old 02-09-2013, 6:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbasol View Post
Nice! I have the PA 4x14 ffp scope on the way for my heavy barrel ar with offset irons. Can't wait
I like the that scope but I wanted an illuminated reticule otherwise I would have went the route you did. I like illum, mil/mil and FFP. If PA comes out with something like that I'll throw the 4-16 on my 308 bolt gun and upgrade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeusa View Post
Outstanding. Congrats!
Thanks, are you still into Beretta's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xOperator View Post
congratz!

and happy b-day...

mine is on saturday
Quote:
Its my birth day today!

Dimitri
Damn, this place is filled with a bunch of old goats...! Buy yourself some PA gear for your Bday, you'll be glad you did.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:19 AM

bought mine last week
Old 02-17-2013, 1:51 PM

Hey, could you hang a little more stuff on that carbine, there is still a couple square mm of unused space, LOL, just kidding, happy B-day :-)
Old 02-17-2013, 2:00 PM

All those optics on a M4 barrel.

I will try to be nice and just say its overkill.
Old 02-17-2013, 2:44 PM

Um, it's a rifle...BCM A4 = 20" barrel. Ever heard of a DMR?
Old 02-18-2013, 9:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
Um, it's a rifle...BCM A4 = 20" barrel. Ever heard of a DMR?
I know, I know, there are many schools of thought on this. Some folks call short gas system's carbines, and full length gas system's (AKA rifle length) rifles.

Then there are the old school folks who call all AR's carbines in reference to the M1A being the only thing that should be called a rifle because it's .30 caliber.

Myself, I feel they are interchangeable and gas system length really doesn't matter.

But, yeah, 16" M4 = Carbine. 20" AR = Rifle. In most circles anyway
Old 02-18-2013, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffLinder View Post
I know, I know, there are many schools of thought on this. Some folks call short gas system's carbines, and full length gas system's (AKA rifle length) rifles.

Then there are the old school folks who call all AR's carbines in reference to the M1A being the only thing that should be called a rifle because it's .30 caliber.

Myself, I feel they are interchangeable and gas system length really doesn't matter.

But, yeah, 16" M4 = Carbine. 20" AR = Rifle. In most circles anyway
What ever, it's obvious you & your crony where trying to be cute & mock me. I've been issued an A2 Rifle, A4 Rifle & M4 Carbine.

On my A2 the only attachments I had was an M203 with quadrants & leaf sites. On my A4 & M4 we had the same flashlight, BUIS & broomstick that's on my BCM A4. Our DMR's run the same power scope that I have on my BCM except the Corps uses Leapold, I don't have that kind of cash.

My rifle looks like any other typical AR, optic, BUIS, broomstick & flash light. I added the stock because the Corps at one time was testing this VLTOR stock. About the only thing that would even remotely deserve critisim is my use of a MRD at 1 o'clock but that is also gaining momentum in the AR community.

My BCM is setup exactly how I would setup my issued weapon when deployed. I have no idea where or why you felt the need to critique me but I'm more then willing to compare resumes on actual real world usage of this platform.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
What ever, it's obvious you & your crony where trying to be cute & mock me. I've been issued an A2 Rifle, A4 Rifle & M4 Carbine.

On my A2 the only attachments I had was an M203 with quadrants & leaf sites. On my A4 & M4 we had the same flashlight, BUIS & broomstick that's on my BCM A4. Our DMR's run the same power scope that I have on my BCM except the Corps uses Leapold, I don't have that kind of cash.

My rifle looks like any other typical AR, optic, BUIS, broomstick & flash light. I added the stock because the Corps at one time was testing this VLTOR stock. About the only thing that would even remotely deserve critisim is my use of a MRD at 1 o'clock but that is also gaining momentum in the AR community.

My BCM is setup exactly how I would setup my issued weapon when deployed. I have no idea where or why you felt the need to critique me but I'm more then willing to compare resumes on actual real world usage of this platform.
You have got to be joking! First off, don't get so butt-hurt right out of the starting gate! i replied in a tiny bit of jest mode in the first place, then said "just kidding" and meant it, and then finished by wishing you a genuine happy birthday.

You seem to be hung up on nomenclature and are getting a bit too twisted about this. Lighten up a bit and understand that I meant nothing more than to jest a little and then also wish you well. OK
Old 02-18-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
You have got to be joking! First off, don't get so butt-hurt right out of the starting gate! i replied in a tiny bit of jest mode in the first place, then said "just kidding" and meant it, and then finished by wishing you a genuine happy birthday.

You seem to be hung up on nomenclature and are getting a bit too twisted about this. Lighten up a bit and understand that I meant nothing more than to jest a little and then also wish you well. OK
Fair enough...
Quote:
Hey, could you hang a little more stuff on that carbine, there is still a couple square mm of unused space, LOL, just kidding, happy B-day :-)
Hey, could you possibly stop spewing crap, it's obvious you can't tell a M4 carbine 14.5" barrel from a A4 20" barrel, LOL, just kidding, have a nice day :-)
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Fair enough...

Hey, could you possibly stop spewing crap, it's obvious you can't tell a M4 carbine 14.5" barrel from a A4 20" barrel, LOL, just kidding, have a nice day :-)
Seriously though Tom, I never intended to mock you, the post was a little jest followed by a genuine happy birthday wish. My apologies if you feel you have been wronged, but I did not intend that to start with.

I tend to have a fairly humorous approach to life and always feel there should be a way to laugh at anything, but never in an intentional hurting manner.

So again, please let's not be at odds, let's just have a laugh and understand that neither of us want's to do anything but enjoy life and be friends wherever possible.

BTW, I have only been caring for and feeding AR-15's for about 30 years in constant usage in competition. I have handled, shot and owned just about every flavor there is. If there is one thing I know a little about, it's this platform.

I am dead serious about there being a large base of old school folks out there who will never consider the AR anything but a "carbine" best used for varmint hunting. I am not one of them, I love the AR platform with a passion, but know enough of these folks on a personal basis that I have trained myself to use the word "carbine" in their presence to prevent having to argue the whole .223 versus .30 caliber thing all over again LOL

Thanks in advance for your understanding on this :-)
Old 02-18-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
I am dead serious about there being a large base of old school folks out there who will never consider the AR anything but a "carbine" best used for varmint hunting. I am not one of them, I love the AR platform with a passion, but know enough of these folks on a personal basis that I have trained myself to use the word "carbine" in their presence to prevent having to argue the whole .223 versus .30 caliber thing all over again LOL
Those old timers must be conflicted, the M1 Carbine is a 30cal. Using their logic that would make the M1 an Assualt Rifle...
Old 03-07-2013, 6:35 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Those old timers must be conflicted, the M1 Carbine is a 30cal. Using their logic that would make the M1 an Assualt Rifle...
Never argue with an old timer... They've already forgotten why they think like they do.... Hell f I hit someone over the head with my M1 carbine it's an assault rifle.