Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 10-21-2012, 5:18 PM

Default Loki Weapon Systems, Apology!!

Hey everyone we just wanted to apologize to everyone for being so hard to get a hold of. We have been unbelievably busy. We are working very hard to return e-mails,and are going at a little calmer rate then we were.

We will be answering all calls and emails with the addition of new help.We ask that if you have any question what so ever please do not hesitate.If for some reason your call is not answered we will return it within 24 hours.

We have dropped lead times substantially! So if you have placed a order and not received it or if you were wanting to place a order please let us know.

Once again we apologize for the waits and Thank You for being patient with us, and truly look forward to you business.
Sincerely,Loki Weapon Systems
John

Last edited by LOKI 15; 10-21-2012 at 5:22 PM..
Old 10-21-2012, 6:53 PM
Veteran Member

Well......................... OK
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself...A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."......Cicero
Old 10-21-2012, 7:17 PM

Yeah, I wanted to order the 18 inch double fluted barrel and a complete upper 2 weeks ago, but I have a question and since I did not get a reply, I went ahead and spend the money on something else.
Old 10-21-2012, 8:11 PM
Release the Cabinets!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I would imagine with elections coming up most companies are busy as heck. The people that might need an apology likely need an email or phone call back
Old 12-02-2012, 10:34 PM

I've been trying to get a hold of you guys almost everyday since the past 3 weeks...
no emailed back, never picked up the phone... ;(
I really want to buy some matched billet receivers from you guys... please contact me as soon as possible!

thanks!

Chris

Last edited by chris.xia75; 12-03-2012 at 11:07 AM..
Old 12-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.xia75 View Post
I've been trying to get a hold of you guys almost everyday since the past 3 weeks...
no emailed back, never picked up the phone... ;(
I really want to buy some matched billet receivers from you guys... please contact me as soon as possible!

thanks!

Chris
Chris you might want to omit your email and phone number on a public forum and send them a private message or something.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Veteran Member

Anyone doing business with Loki would do well to read this thread on benos asap:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/inde...pic=163998&hl=