Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2012, 12:16 PM

Default Add your voice to the film

As you know, we’re in production on our documentary “Bullet Button” (w.t.) and we would like to add your voice as a California gun owner.

So, here is how to participate.

First, pick one of the topics below to comment on. Then record a 1 to 2-minute video responding to the topic. You can then upload the video to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/deadpatriotfilms or email the file via a file service like YouSendit to video@deadpatriotfilms.com. Any video format is acceptable but we prefer HD (1080P/24 FPS). Please keep the original file if you need to compress it to send or post the clip, we may ask for it later.

There are some ground rules to the use of your 1st Amendment rights – keep it clean, no foul language and you may not direct your comments to a single individual or group - no rants. Non-California gun owners are welcome to participate if they can provide a contrasting view of their state's gun laws.

- Are gun rights civil rights and why?

- Do you feel that California gun laws are too restrictive or too lax?

- How a gun saved my life. (These require supporting police report,news article or third-party verification).

- Any topic that applies to the nature of this film.

- The government took my Grandfather's gun. (Japanese internment here in California).

We will select the best to appear in the film and the participating individuals will receive film credits.

By submitting a video or posting it to our Facebook account you agree to the following:

PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT AND RELEASE

I hereby agree to participate in the Bullet Button (w.t.) production and authorize Dead Patriot Films, Inc. to record, re-record, and photograph my likeness and/or voice. Dead Patriot Films, Inc. may edit and adapt my participation, as it deems appropriate, with the exception that all footage and audio use be restricted to the above-mentioned production with no other use permitted.

I agree that all right, title, and interest in this work and all of its elements and any still photographs taken in connection with it belong exclusively and entirely to Dead Patriot Films, Inc., so that the studio and its licensees and assigns may distribute, broadcast, exhibit, or otherwise use the work, any portion thereof, or related still photographs without limitation or restriction throughout the world in perpetuity. I release Dead Patriot Films, Inc. and its licensees and assigns from any liability arising from my participation and do hereby release and hold harmless Dead Patriot Films, Inc., its officers, employees, agents, or assignee from any claims. I also authorize use of my name, likeness, voice, and biography for project purposes, including but not limited to institutional publicity, supplementary literary material, all electronic and other media.

I represent that I am 18 years of age or older.

I understand that I will receive no monetary compensation for my participation in this educational television series, nor may I make any monetary claim in the future for this participation.

We reserve the right to delete any video we find offensive or off-topic.