Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 04-11-2018, 7:58 PM

round count update 406 rounds

USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA GSSF Richmond Rod & Gun

Help VSA help the troops.

http://veteranssportsmanalliance.org/
Old 04-18-2018, 6:21 PM

Walk-ins are welcome shooters meeting at 0900

USPSA CRO

Old 04-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Veteran Member

Off the hook.. I shot a 1911 skinny gun in 40.. a LOT of reloads every stage and managed to burn up about 450 rounds. It was definitely a match to see which gun could take a pounding and keep going and which home builds did not keep up. Zack Smith won the overall and PCC division, David George Won the Pistol Overall and was 8th in the combined. I had to be informed of this since there was no way to combine it in the scoring tablet.. 2 Dillon 650's were given out in addition to several items from Several other vendors. I'm sure prc77 will come on here and mention how things went. If you wanted to shoot, A LOT, this was the match to be at. Since this was also a Charity match, we were able to give $1625 to the Veteran's Sportsman Alliance.
Old 04-24-2018, 3:25 PM
Calguns Addict

That sounds amazing. Sort of wish I could have shot it but I'm not entering California again unless absolutely necessary. They wouldn't let me bring my box full of Glock 33 rounders in anyway, and if I had to swear on a Bible, I only owned one of them when I lived in CA.
Old 04-24-2018, 4:15 PM

Man that was some match, I am proud to say I survived the 1st Norcal PCC Championship! My PCC got so hot I cannot touch my hand-guard anywhere near the base. Big sticks with long base-pads kept dropping on the ground as it was not enough to finish the stage! I felt like I finished a marathon when I completed those two 90+ round stages.

I still need to get used to the multigun/UML rules. Shooting USPSA PCC, I make a conscious effort to shoot alphas but in this match any two shots on paper are just as good. I got a box of Bear Creek boolits so not bad. I'll definitely be back next year.
Old 04-24-2018, 7:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmo View Post
Man that was some match, I am proud to say I survived the 1st Norcal PCC Championship! My PCC got so hot I cannot touch my hand-guard anywhere near the base. Big sticks with long base-pads kept dropping on the ground as it was not enough to finish the stage! I felt like I finished a marathon when I completed those two 90+ round stages.

I still need to get used to the multigun/UML rules. Shooting USPSA PCC, I make a conscious effort to shoot alphas but in this match any two shots on paper are just as good. I got a box of Bear Creek boolits so not bad. I'll definitely be back next year.
Glad you had a good time. We are all ready talking about next year, and how we are going to make it bigger, better, longer shots, smaller targets, and a prize table that any club would be proud of.

USPSA CRO