Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Shooters Warehouse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2016, 6:14 PM

Default Shooters Warehouse

Ordered an item from Shooters Warehouse.com (http://www.shooterswarehouse.com/), Reno NV a few weeks back and they are not responding to emails. CC charged. Anyone purchase from them recently or aware of their status? Thanks,
Old 07-22-2016, 6:18 PM

Just let your CC company know. They should refund you.
Old 07-22-2016, 9:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwe View Post
Just let your CC company know. They should refund you.
Agreed, not concerned about the CC, as you say, I can dispute the charge. I'd like the item and curious if anyone knows their status.
Old 07-22-2016, 9:04 PM

I orderd from them July 2 no respons requested refund on the 14th emailed yesterday with a status update saying order refunded... They are crap!
Old 07-23-2016, 7:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrose47 View Post
I orderd from them July 2 no respons requested refund on the 14th emailed yesterday with a status update saying order refunded... They are crap!
Thanks, I was afraid that was the case. I ordered about the same time and the company has gone silent. Curious that they took the time to respond to a cancellation but don't answer questions about orders. If I knew I was going to get it, waiting is not that big a concern.
Old 07-24-2016, 6:36 AM

Over three weeks with no responses to emails or website messages from my account with them. By any standard, something is seriously wrong with this business. Maybe something catastrophic has occurred, but their website is still live and looks like they are accepting orders.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:51 PM

Ordered from them on July 7th and I'm still waiting. My order was listed as "in stock" when I placed it and since then the status remains "awaiting fulfillment".

I did write them via email by replying directly to their sales@shooterwarehouse.com email address on 7/18 inquiring on the delay and got a response from Tom on 7/19 that said they are basically slammed with higher than normal sales volume and asked for patience.

I'll be patient and give them at least a month.
Old 08-02-2016, 6:09 AM

Update: Twenty-seven days after I placed my order, I received shipping notice with a tracking number. Despite numerous attempts to get a status from them in that 27 days using email and their website, I heard nothing. I was very close to canceling and disputing the CC charge when the shipping notice arrived. I understand that vendors can get "slammed" but to not communicate is pretty bad. I like the item and happy I have it, but not sure the lack of communication by them warrants further purchases.
Old 08-04-2016, 2:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjk View Post
Update: Twenty-seven days after I placed my order, I received shipping notice with a tracking number. Despite numerous attempts to get a status from them in that 27 days using email and their website, I heard nothing. I was very close to canceling and disputing the CC charge when the shipping notice arrived. I understand that vendors can get "slammed" but to not communicate is pretty bad. I like the item and happy I have it, but not sure the lack of communication by them warrants further purchases.
Thanks for the follow up rjk. Happy you got your items finally.

I'm still waiting. I'm at 27 days today if I don't count the day I placed my order.

I haven't heard a word since the time I was able to get a response on the 19th.

This is the USA. We don't elect kings, we rebel against them!
Old 08-09-2016, 1:05 PM

These post are not making me feel very confident in my purchase last weekend. I thought the 2 Day air shipping was going to be nice. 2 day shipping doesn't help if it takes over 25 days to get the package out the door. :/
Old 08-16-2016, 8:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allshookup View Post
These post are not making me feel very confident in my purchase last weekend. I thought the 2 Day air shipping was going to be nice. 2 day shipping doesn't help if it takes over 25 days to get the package out the door. :/
EXACTLY.

I am now well over a month without any resolution.

My order still says "Awaiting Fulfillment" and SW is not returning my messages whether online or via email.

I had high hopes but I think it's time I seek resolution through my cc to cancel my order.
Old 08-17-2016, 2:59 AM
Veteran Member

I ordered from them when the location was in CA, I had no problems. Received my order quick and they actually answered a question I had by phone. Plus called me when ammo was actually not in stock that I ordered and offered a substitute.

Then I saw they moved to Nevada. Prices went up and was not worth me ordering. Sorry to hear so many are having troubles.

"I'm damned glad to be here..." George Patton
Old 08-17-2016, 7:05 AM

My order was updated to "Awaiting Shipment" FIVE DAYS AGO! WTF does "Awaiting Shipment" even mean? We are to damn lazy to ship it?
Old 08-22-2016, 6:48 AM

I ended up contacting my cc company and canceling through them since I received no reply to my request to cancel from SW.

So far, SW has not updated my order status and it still says, "Awaiting Fulfillment".

It appears there is no one available any longer to take care of their customer inquiries and support.
Old 08-30-2016, 6:50 AM

After waiting 3 weeks for an order and ZERO response from numerous emails and facebook messages I also called my credit card company and disputed the charges and they were reversed. Also on their facebook page (which they update with sales ads every few hours) they have deleted ALL visitor post and anything negative about unfulfilled orders.

I placed an order (for the same items) with PrimaryArms.com out of the Houston area on Thursday and my order was delivered by FedEx on Saturday 2 days later!! I would highly recommend them.
Old 09-24-2016, 7:47 AM

Default no customer service is the rule at SW

I had the same thing a couple of years ago. I ordered an in stock item and the heard nothing for weeks. Emails and phone calls ignored. I went into the brick and mortar store and was told they cannot discuss on line orders. After I posted negative reviews on FB and yelp the owner got back to me and was a jerk. He was not concerned with poor customer service, only bad reviews. He did not want to fix the issue but threatened legal action because of the factual reviews I posted. He is a jerk and a crappie business man.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:09 PM

I to am having the same problem with shooter warehouse, my order was placed on Sept. 8. 2016 and still waiting to be fulfilled. All attempts to contact them via email have gotten on results. Clearly on way to run a company, all I can say is user beware. :mad
Old 09-28-2016, 8:21 PM

I am not saying that the lack of response from them to you is a good thing, but I am glad to hear that I am not the only one this is happening to.

I ordered a Bag from them and a magazine well. Good news is that mine actually shipped and got mine quickly. However the bag was the wrong one, so I needed to return it. That is when it all fell apart. I left messages on their live chat feature and their internal "Messages" section.. what a joke. Sent emails to "returns", "sales", "Info" for 3 weeks... nothing until 3 days ago. The guys asked what I wanted to return and he would give me an RA number, so I immediately replied. And you guessed it... no further response.

Here is the email address it came from and the guys name... Looks like he also works with Archery Xpress which is also now on my do not buy from list.

ShootersWarehouse@hotmail.com
Tom McDearmid
Innovation & Marketing
MMG, inc.
www.ShootersWarehouse.com
www.ArcheryXpress.com
www.AmericasNutritionShop.com
Old 09-30-2016, 8:08 PM

I placed an order on the 18th. No word. Account said awaiting fulfillment. Live chat was down so email sent. Today still no word, still "awaiting fulfillment". New email sent 'Please cancel my order'. No apology, no explanation, just " your order has been cancelled". Won't be shopping from them again
Old 10-11-2016, 9:35 AM

Thank's for the email address bigd3580, they sent me a email agreeing to cancel the order and refund me my money. We will see if they really do, but at least I get some kind of response from them! At any case I will not be shopping with them any more.:surrender.

Last edited by Grandpatwig; 10-12-2016 at 8:45 AM.. Reason: up date
Old 10-12-2016, 8:46 AM

Just to let everyone know Shooterwarehouse did refund my money on Oct. 11, 2016. For what it worth.
Old 10-21-2016, 2:14 PM

Wish I would have read this sooner, I don't know how they stay in business like this. Why bother doing online orders if they aren't going to ship them, and why bother having all these methods of contact if no one is on the other line? Seems like they're just causing more problems for themselves.
Old 10-26-2016, 7:55 PM

Crap, wish I would have read this thread three weeks ago. Ordered a .22 AR upper on October 03, 2016. Have left 5 E-mail messages and no response.
Old 12-07-2016, 8:50 PM

Entrapment with prices too good to be true? I am glad that I checked their link to our forum. I don't think that I will order from them now.

One nation under God

Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.
- General George Patton Jr

In regard to Murphy's Law, my wife said she met Murphy and she doesn't like him!
Old 02-24-2017, 6:40 PM

I ordered ammo from them last spring and after I did not hear from them for 3 weeks I called and they told me they were out of what I ordered. Would have been nice to at least send me a courtesy e-mail, at least they didn't charge my cc. I never will order from them anymore. Ammo fast with $9.99 shipping up to 25 pounds and freedom munitions are on the ball and not that expensive when they have free shipping