Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California handguns Discuss your favorite California handgun technical and related questions here.

Old 08-17-2015, 5:06 PM

Those are weird crazy stains on your MP. Looks like two things could have happen. 1. The theifs tried to cover the gun with something so that their finger prints would not get marked on the gun (i dont think they are that smart.) 2. The stains came from the police department during testing and analysis. They could have treated it to harsh chemicals and powders :|

Just a guess, but after you cleaned it I would shoot it some more, then do another thorough clean. Literally remove all grease with alcohol and disinfectants and reapply the oils and grease crevice by crevice lol
Old 08-17-2015, 5:24 PM
Calguns Addict

Makes me think now, since he is supposed to get paid until he is 35 yrs old from the city of oakland for his dad getting shot, could this be a case for calguns lawyers to get restitution for me? We filled out a form for it but the case was vacated so i never got to goto court against them. Im guessing they just plead guilty so i didnt have to go?

Chickens

Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581

PM me Wouxun 2M radio 4 Sale
Old 08-17-2015, 5:43 PM

Wow. This whole thing is nuts
Glock 23 with Buffalo Bore on the hip.
Old 08-17-2015, 5:46 PM

Glad you got one of your pieces back. It's unfortunate they havent been able to recover the rest of the stolen goods.
Old 08-17-2015, 5:53 PM
Calguns Addict

Some may know what thread this is from. Here is a perfect example of human "pollution" of the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?