Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 11-02-2012, 4:53 AM

When you have time can you please give me a price including all fees/taxes for a Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical 45 ACP 5" Parkerized.

Thank you.
Old 11-08-2012, 8:03 PM

A local gun shop with unbelievably low transfer fees......and TOP GEAR was playing in the showroom. Awe.......Sum.
Old 11-26-2012, 8:16 PM

Hey I live right down the street in La Jolla. Are you guys equipped for and how much would you charge for a barrel chop ( 16" to 14.5"/14.7") reprofile, thread the barrel, and pin/weld muzzle device? No disassembly of the upper necessary and I provide the muzzle device.

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2012, 7:49 PM

Location: Wtt/ Front Sight Diamond for a 1911 9mm or .45 please!!!

Want to see if you could order a rock island tcm?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM

Shouldnt this be moved to the commercial section for dealers? Nothing against Wiser Owl but sooner than later this section will be spammed with lame discounts from every gun shop.
Old 12-05-2012, 9:56 AM
Banned

I'll put in my .02 pennies.

I had been looking for the most common piece around, an MOE hand guard for my wife's rifle. I went to every shop local to me in Temecula, and nothing. Then came to every shop near my business in La Jolla including Turner's, the shop down the street (you know where I mean) and So Cal guns (which is gone). Wiser Owl had it, and had it lower than anywhere advertised and I received a discount that was way more than I used to receive other places. Get customer service experienced firsthand from going in there a few times and from some email's back and forth.

I base my purchases on price and customer service… this is a great little shop that needs the communities support. Let’s help build them up so they can grow their inventory and supply us with the items we need.

What I ask of WO...when you get big, don't lose your customer service. We have great shops locally that I hate walking into because of their CS. The guns and parts we buy can be purchased anywhere; it is the smiling faces and conversation that keep us all coming back.
Old 12-06-2012, 9:41 AM

Location: Wiser Owl Tactical is located at 6904 Miramar Rd, Unit 105, San Diego, CA 92114

Hi Akers,

I remember you coming in! We really appreciate your support. We are continually working towards building a better inventory. My family and our employees are all dedicated to making this store comfortable and fun for people who love guns. I have made a personal promise to myself and our staff that I will never forget how we started and our customers are our number one. I hope that we will see you soon!
Old 12-06-2012, 7:15 PM

Ordering a firearm online and would like to ship to you guys. This will be my first time doing something like this. Please pm with info on how this works. Also I would like to install a muzzle break.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:22 PM

Hey i was wondering if you guys had 25-.06 ammo in stock and if so how much it was. if you dont have it in stock how much would it cost to have you guys order it?
Old 12-17-2012, 5:56 PM

Glad I saw this thread I was going to the "other" shop down the street and saw a guy swinging a sign on the side of Mira Mar Rd, but I could not change lanes safely. When I came back he was gone and I didn't remember where he was. See you Wed.
Old 12-17-2012, 9:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huang View Post
Glad I saw this thread I was going to the "other" shop down the street and saw a guy swinging a sign on the side of Mira Mar Rd, but I could not change lanes safely. When I came back he was gone and I didn't remember where he was. See you Wed.
Happened to me too! I would rather buy from Wiser!
Old 01-18-2013, 6:19 PM

Hey, if you're in the San Diego area, I recommend going to Casey at Wiser Owl Tactical. Real good people. You won't get nickled and dimed to death.

"Somewhere, Something Incredible is Waiting to be Known" -Carl Sagan

"We don’t rise to the level of our expectations – we fall to the level of our training” -Archilochus, Greek Soldier
Old 01-19-2013, 6:45 PM

Any chance you guys have any 10/22's?
Old 01-25-2013, 9:59 AM

I had the opportunity to stop by Wiser Owl the other day - I will look for more opportunities to do business with your friendly staff. Thanks!

Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest.

-- From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775
Old 01-25-2013, 11:02 AM

Just stopped by the shop the other day, good place and very friendly. No BS and straight up. I will be back!
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0150r View Post
Any chance you guys have any 10/22's?
Turners has them on the weekly deals flyer right now.

I need to go to Wiser Owl though, heard nothing but good things.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

KrisAnne Hall on Oregon

"I am sullied - no more" Col. Ted Westhusing
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 PM

Talk to some of the employees over the phone regarding inventory although they did not have what I was looking for they were very helpful.
Old 01-27-2013, 5:25 AM

Rare to find a business like this these days. Casey, the owner, is very knowledgeable and friendly. You can tell that your business is valued and wanted. Chase, the armorer is nothing short of PHENOMENAL. He installed Trijicon night sights and an HK variant conversion on my USP .40 and his work is flawless (one free sight adjustment included). When I went in to pick it up I also brought along an ACOG mount that had two impossible-to-remove screws (red loctite). Chase went above and beyond to help me remove them, FREE OF CHARGE. He literally tried everything possible and spent a good amount of time making sure I'd be able to reuse the screws. Turn around time on the work was two days and the price was more than fair. In fact, it was significantly faster/cheaper than anywhere else I called. My go to shop from here on out.