Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim Air rifles and pistols, AirSoft and Mil Sim Discussion

Old 08-12-2018, 3:31 AM

Default Purchasing a Tokyo Marui Glock from Japan

Does anyone know if it's possible to order a Tokyo Marui Glock from Japan, i.e., if a seller is willing to send it to California, will it pass through customs? Has anyone tried it, or know if it's allowed?
Old 08-13-2018, 11:06 AM

PM me, i can help
Old 08-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by igot105 View Post
Does anyone know if it's possible to order a Tokyo Marui Glock from Japan, i.e., if a seller is willing to send it to California, will it pass through customs? Has anyone tried it, or know if it's allowed?
its hit or miss. Ive seen full on copies make it through, I have also had a shipped "Springfield 1911" confiscated.
Old 08-15-2018, 7:55 PM

three days ago I got the umarex elite glock 19 gen 3 and it's pretty sweet. trigger pull is nearly identical to a real glock.

my boys and I have been shooting it nonstop all evening for the last three nights. so many bbs all over the backyard that my wife jokingly asked if it was hailing.
Old 08-16-2018, 8:50 AM

Does it have to be a TM G-series. An Elite Force version is available. However it seems to be proprietary, like all VFC oem things. If your looking for TM compatibility go for a WE-Tech, also most stores like, Airsoft Extreme carry them.
Old 08-16-2018, 9:11 AM

Default I have purchased several TM

TM Sig airsoft guns online and never had a problem. I did have a few orders delayed but everything arrived eventually.
Old 09-07-2018, 5:31 PM

Two weeks ago I ordered the Stark Arms VFC Glock 19 generation 3, shipped from Hong Kong and just received a few days ago without any problem. In my opinion, this is the best out of the box replica Glock, with metal slide and metal barrel. The fit, finish, function, feel and operation are all top of the heap, no problem at all. The markings are 100% identical to the real G19 Gen3, from the marking on the slide and barrel, all the way down to Made in Austria Glock Inc. Smyrna, GA. and US Pat #### on the handle. This pistol next to my Marui G26 are the best overall air-soft pistols I have ever owned.