Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns > Handguns Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Handguns Gallery Post your pictures of your favorite sidearm here.

Old 03-29-2009, 1:55 PM

Default My NAA Mini Revolver

This little single action revolver shoots five .22 shorts. It is small enough to fit inside a cigarette flip top box. This allows for shirt pocket concealed carry. It is shown here with it's home made presentation case.

To learn more about the little gun, see

http://www.naaminis.com/short.html

Note that it's .22 LR and .22 Magnum big brothers are on the California "Safe Gun" list.
Old 03-29-2009, 2:17 PM

nice
Old 03-29-2009, 3:26 PM

tahts awesome
I want one
Old 05-31-2009, 5:51 PM
Veteran Member

Does anybody have a range report for this gun?

Figure that out and exercise your mind.....
Old 05-31-2009, 6:11 PM
Agent 86
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestaterebel View Post
Does anybody have a range report for this gun?

Back many many years ago I had a NAA short barrel .22LR version and a whole variety of ammo to play with.
I shot at a old thick glass Coca Cola bottle with a .22 CB short at about 7 feet. The bullet hit the bottle. The bullet bounced back and landed near my feet. No damage to the bottle was found.
Next, a .22 Short was fired, it hit the bottle, the bullet bounced off to somewhere, and the bottle had one small short crack.
Then, a standard velocity .22lr was fired. The bottle broke into several pieces and collapsed in place.
Finally, a .22LR Stinger was fired into the glass pile, producing a shower of small glass shards in all directions.

The NAAs are nicely made and work well. I sold the .22LR years ago as the grip was too small to control the Stingers. Perhaps the new larger rubber grips would have worked OK. I now have the .22 Mag version with the bigger grip frame which I like a lot.

Please don't shoot glass bottles at the range! Those days are over!
That old time thick glass Coke bottle would likely have been a collector item now. If only we had known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
I don't really care, I just like to argue.
Old 05-31-2009, 6:23 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojisan View Post
That old time thick glass Coke bottle would likely have been a collector item now. If only we had known.
No kidding, pops still kicks himself when he thinks about what he used to use as targets back in the day. Says he probably shot up thousands of old Victrolla records and other stuff that is worth $$$ now, but was junk back then.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 05-31-2009, 7:28 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Back many many years ago I had a NAA short barrel .22LR version and a whole variety of ammo to play with.
I shot at a old thick glass Coca Cola bottle with a .22 CB short at about 7 feet. The bullet hit the bottle. The bullet bounced back and landed near my feet. No damage to the bottle was found.
Next, a .22 Short was fired, it hit the bottle, the bullet bounced off to somewhere, and the bottle had one small short crack.
Then, a standard velocity .22lr was fired. The bottle broke into several pieces and collapsed in place.
Finally, a .22LR Stinger was fired into the glass pile, producing a shower of small glass shards in all directions.

The NAAs are nicely made and work well. I sold the .22LR years ago as the grip was too small to control the Stingers. Perhaps the new larger rubber grips would have worked OK. I now have the .22 Mag version with the bigger grip frame which I like a lot.

Thanks, the begining of your posts sounds like if it was not good, then turned around by the end. i guess it depends on the type of round that was used

Figure that out and exercise your mind.....
Old 07-27-2009, 7:28 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Nice, I recently sold off the one my Dad purchased back in the 70's or 80's. It had been sitting around for decades now and has not been used.
Old 08-13-2009, 2:08 PM

just saw one at target masters!
Old 08-18-2009, 7:27 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

MY, dad, in his 80's now, when he was a kid, shot at a tree with a .22 short.

The bullet bounced back and hit him in the knee breakin skin.

Still has the scar to this day. He will say every few months or so, "Never shoot anything with a .22 short". ha ha
Old 08-18-2009, 9:10 AM

Nice case!

I purchased two of them as a present to my best man and the other to my older brother who was a groomsman at my wedding. They were both extremely happy I got that for them. The case I had placed them in wasn't as nice as yours. I'll take some pics and post them up. My brother couldnt take his home since he flew and didnt want to risk bringing it on the plane. So, one day I'll need to drive it to him. He's been asking about it every time we talk on the phone.