Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Hunting and Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hunting and Fishing Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, Archery, Blackpowder Saltwater and Fresh Water

Old 09-22-2017, 4:04 PM

We already know who the shooter is and what he looks like, lol.
Old 09-22-2017, 4:06 PM

How do you post a picture
Old 09-22-2017, 4:09 PM

You only know because the footage was enhanced and zoomed in that evidence has been altered to identify. Can't be used bro in court and you know who I am because I notified the police 2 days before the video got released. You take your tag to the nearest listed to sign off on the tag
Old 09-22-2017, 4:12 PM

Spoke to a officer Heath Harvey from mpd this been confirmed on the pasadena star news paper and San Gabriel tribune article .
Old 09-22-2017, 4:19 PM

Don't post your picture Michael?
You may face:
Shooting Within 150 yards from a building.
Hunting inside city limits.
Discharge of a dangorus weaponvin a prohibited area of LA County.

That's a lot of illness, looks like a lot of medicine to eat, for a deer, a blackeye on us, and a bad rep.
Old 09-22-2017, 4:21 PM

I'm. It
Old 09-22-2017, 4:21 PM

I'm not
Old 09-22-2017, 4:27 PM

Trust me if I had a chance to go back I would never took the deer by far not worth it or the nonsense that came with it . What sucks is I never even got a chance to taste it before it was seized. Also I'm not only going to not be charged with anything but I'm going to be given a sum for the a law suit against individuals who used false claims to harm my reputation and put threats on my life . All this is public already. I know I'm not supposed to speak on the matter but truth I do care about what people think of me specially the hunting community. And it's Extremely hard not to get my emotions involved when I'm not guilty of doing anything .
Old 09-22-2017, 4:34 PM

Okay, learn from your mistake. It would be better if you did it because you or your family was hungry, no big deal to me, you need to worry about the anti's.
Old 09-22-2017, 4:51 PM

They caused a lot of up rage but again I never said I took a shot in a residential area the media said that and they are the ones that made that the location on the video . I never was ask to point out where I shot at . And all that footage weather or not you see me drawing a bow or taking a shot isn't the original recorded footage . You can see during clips of the news reported of what the footage will look like in court , the owners footage will have a date and time and be pointed at the drive way . But I'm not saying I did or didn't shoot I'm saying it can't be proven without a reasonable doubt that I did . And those saying I should called please let know what cell phone service provider you have that gets service up in the mountains because that area was not suburbs with kids playing and schools , for one hikers or runners carry bear spray with it because of the bears up there , the owners said themselves they thought a mountain lion killed the deer , poison oak is everywhere and it's one road in or out threw a canyon ridge with both sides having a dropout, no parents I know let kids play up there , and theirs one line of homes right there on the side the video came from .
Old 09-22-2017, 5:01 PM

I won't face any of those charges , it can't be explained now why that is but it goes further then a altered video being thrown out of court . It gets technical and it don't look good for the prosecutors. I am confident enough to represent myself without a legal team of authorities , I am a college grad and licensed electrician . I'm not as dumb as people keep saying I am .
Old 09-22-2017, 5:24 PM

Now you understand, I got you.
Old 09-22-2017, 5:33 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyt3 View Post
I won't face any of those charges , it can't be explained now why that is but it goes further then a altered video being thrown out of court . It gets technical and it don't look good for the prosecutors. I am confident enough to represent myself without a legal team of authorities , I am a college grad and licensed electrician . I'm not as dumb as people keep saying I am .
Let a retired Court Clerk make an observation.

Hire a lawyer. Don't be a hardhead. The legal system is not about justice. It is about a legal procedure leading to rulings. Again, hire a lawyer.

Best of luck to you.

Here I am.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon View Post
Let a retired Court Clerk make an observation.

Hire a lawyer. Don't be a hardhead. The legal system is not about justice. It is about a legal procedure leading to rulings. Again, hire a lawyer.

Best of luck to you.
Also. Stop posting on the internet. Not realizing the potential gravity of doing so, shows that you may not be capable enough to represent yourself.

Eric
Old 09-24-2017, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyt3 View Post
Perhaps people keep saying you're dumb because they've seen your grammar & spelling.

College Grad? ROFLOL!
Old 12-15-2017, 6:12 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Not sure if this update was posted. Looks like he'll be back in court on Jan 10.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/2017...-neighborhood/

Old 12-15-2017, 6:59 PM
Veteran Member

Ouch, I think a possible 3 1/2 Year’s is way excessive. I’d say a year of community service speaking at Hunter ed classes would be fitting.
Old 12-16-2017, 4:58 AM

Quote:
felony count of procuring and offering a false or forged instrument
Can anyone explain what this charge is?

And hiring a lawyer is totally worth not having a felony on your record. Courts are run by lawyers and they won't respect someone thinking they're better off without one - their whole system relies on the opposite. Also the best electrician in the world might not know how to work a jury likely already ideologically opposed to what he was up to that day in the right way.
Old 12-16-2017, 7:19 AM

Sounds like him not telling the truth to dfg is going to result in the bigger charge.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk