Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2018, 4:43 AM
Calguns Addict
Default there are now "smart" prayer beads

well that's interesting. the computer company Acer is now manufacturing a "smart" mala that will connect to the users smart phone and record the amount of recited mantras. there is a chip located in the guru bead that records each time the user rotates the mala and sends the data to a smart phone where the user can view it and engage in other social media activities. once you have completed your set number of mantras for the day the beads will vibrate to let you know that you are done. the number of beads seems odd to me though, i have never seen a mala with only 14 beads. usually its 18, 27, 54 or 108. they say that they are currently only marketing them to buddhist organizations in taiwan and that they offer customization packages so maybe they purchaser can specify the number of beads they want. other then that the thing looks like it is manufactured with decent quality, beads look large, smooth and durable. it is a bit strange to have a dedicated charging station for beads though. its a bit pricey at $132, but high quality "normal" malas can cost more then that so it's not really a big deal.

the "special edition" is made out of rosewood and the charging station is also a bluetooth speaker and Asus is already thinking of manufacturing a similar product so i guess there is a demand for "smart prayer" beads not really my cup of tea, but i am sure someone out there will dig it.
best troll thread in calguns history

Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Not at all. Trump is a loser and will lose amazingly on Tuesday. It's going to be so big, we are all going to be sick and tired of how much he loses on Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
Nah, no sense in replying to the personal attacks/baiting.
Old 03-08-2018, 4:54 AM
Veteran Member

The Lord says when we pray it should not be as some loudly. But to go in a closet and pray.
God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video
Old 03-08-2018, 5:16 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Matthew 6:7

Last edited by Red-Osier77; 03-09-2018 at 5:23 AM..
Old 03-08-2018, 8:49 PM
Veteran Member

So a budist fitbit for prayer?
Old 03-08-2018, 9:50 PM
Veteran Member

Wtf. For cereal? That’s just dumb.
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
Originally Posted by elpaisa1 View Post
I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

Originally Posted by Euphoria526 View Post
I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself