Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Riverside Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2014, 7:46 PM

I'm going to try and start making some of these. The qualification program seems like a really fun thing to do! Ill try and make it next month.
Old 06-21-2014, 4:32 PM
CGN Contributor

Default CGGSA Events

Do you have a list of events or email sign up list , etc.?
Interested in the WIN/NRA quals.
I am a member of the new Wren's Range group.
May have to think about the RISR membership as well.
Old 06-21-2014, 4:40 PM
I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

A group of you should car pool out to Insight for our next shoot. A group from Nor Cal might even show up to since they will be in town.
Old 06-21-2014, 7:50 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

17020 Alburtis Ave, Artesia, CA 90701???

WTH? That's almost in Compton/LBC! Too Ghetto for us desert dwellers! LOL!

Actually good suggestion there FP!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 06-22-2014, 4:02 AM
I’m Ugly and I’m Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post

Where this range is. The area not to bad. But I live a few miles away and ya. You guys wouldn't like my area lol.

It is right off the 91 near the 605 interchange. So you can jump on and off the freeway almost right away.

So if you guys are willing to make a trip out here. We will welcome you all.
Old 06-24-2014, 8:07 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Fear:

I have a suggestion...

Since the 1st Friday next month is the 4th of July (thus no Rancho shoot), why not get the signup thread for the RISR shoot on 7/18 posted now so that there is ample time to get people to sign up and participate?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 06-25-2014, 4:54 PM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Fear:

I have a suggestion...

Since the 1st Friday next month is the 4th of July (thus no Rancho shoot), why not get the signup thread for the RISR shoot on 7/18 posted now so that there is ample time to get people to sign up and participate?

Thanks for the advice, but there is a lot more to the shoot than just posting it. I will post it once I have all of the details down.

By the way the Rancho shoot has been cancelled until further notice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2014, 7:35 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearKrew View Post
Thanks for the advice, but there is a lot more to the shoot than just posting it. I will post it once I have all of the details down.

By the way the Rancho shoot has been cancelled until further notice.

I in no way meant to imply that there isn't a lot of work involved.

I just thought if you could get the list up sooner, then we might get a better turnout. It is still on the 3rd Friday of the month right?
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 06-29-2014, 5:40 PM
CGSSA Leader

Default CANCELLED – Monthly Shoot RISR – Fri, June 20th – IE - CANCELLED

I will most likely have the post up next week. I am also trying to get it moved to the 3rd or 4th Saturday. I think that would help immensely with attendance.

I will keep everyone posted

Last edited by FearKrew; 06-29-2014 at 6:23 PM..
Old 06-29-2014, 10:29 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I will most likely have the post up next week. I am also trying to get it moved to the 3rd or 4th Saturday. I think that would help immensely with attendance.

I think that's a great idea! What do the folks over at RISR say about that, isn't Saturday their busiest day?
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 06-30-2014, 4:51 AM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
I think that's a great idea! What do the folks over at RISR say about that, isn't Saturday their busiest day?

It is their busiest day, but I don't believe they fill more than the A range. So we might be able to use the B range.

Old 07-05-2014, 9:53 AM

When is the next monthly shoot in Riverside any set day and time yet?
Old 07-07-2014, 5:37 PM

Looking forward to the next one. I'll attend if it's a Friday afternoon or Saturday as well
Old 07-07-2014, 8:20 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Hi Fear:

Just wondering if any dates have been set yet?
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 07-08-2014, 6:54 PM
CGSSA Leader

Sorry for the delay... I should have the new sign up thread up by the end of the week.

Old 07-08-2014, 7:40 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Sorry for the delay... I should have the new sign up thread up by the end of the week.

I know you're busy, but that's not leaving much time to get many sign ups.
I've said I'd help and I do live nearby.

FYI the CGSSA LA chapter has had their monthly July 15th shoot sign up here since June 18th.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 07-09-2014, 7:24 AM
CGSSA Leader

Just a heads up... We
have split up the IE Chapter. I am now the leader for the Riverside Chapter. So I will be posting the new shoot in the new forum

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=955844
The IE Chapter will include San Bernardino and North (Victorville, Apple Valley Etc...) The Riverside Chapter will be everything in Riverside County including South County (Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Perris, etc...)

The Riverside shoot will still be at RISR and EVERYONE is welcome to come.
Old 07-14-2014, 9:33 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Are we going to have a shoot this month? Might be nice to get one last entry in for the AR500 armor giveaway!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 07-14-2014, 10:05 AM

Fear sent me a PM about possible getting one going on Aug 1st or 2nd.

Hopefully they can work something out soon
Old 07-14-2014, 10:13 AM
I’m Ugly and I’m Proud

If any IE people want, We are having our Monthly shoot at Insight on tuesday if you would like to attend.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:13 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default CANCELLED – Monthly Shoot RISR – Fri, June 20th – IE - CANCELLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtls1 View Post
Fear sent me a PM about possible getting one going on Aug 1st or 2nd.

Hopefully they can work something out soon

--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:

Last edited by FearKrew; 07-15-2014 at 9:18 PM..
Old 07-14-2014, 10:35 AM

I was a the first Monthly shoot in Riverside could not make the second one last one canceled. Insight Range is a 162 mile round trip to far for me.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot562 View Post
If any IE people want, We are having our Monthly shoot at Insight on tuesday if you would like to attend.
Are you going to make it worth our while?

Either way, I'll be out there tomorrow night
Old 07-14-2014, 10:37 AM
I’m Ugly and I’m Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtls1 View Post
Are you going to make it worth our while?

Either way, I'll be out there tomorrow night
Well ya you big silly goose
Old 07-16-2014, 8:32 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:

WTF? Is THAT where we were last night? DAMN G. I could not tell it was too dark. I saw nothing looking like outskirts of compton although it did kinda remind me of GTA San Andreas pulling in back there...

0o0o0 Now I got street cred, fire power AND I run in compton... Imma white EZ-E :O

Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...

And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...
Old 07-16-2014, 8:56 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilly View Post
WTF? Is THAT where we were last night? DAMN G. I could not tell it was too dark. I saw nothing looking like outskirts of compton although it did kinda remind me of GTA San Andreas pulling in back there...

0o0o0 Now I got street cred, fire power AND I run in compton... Imma white EZ-E :O
I really wish I could have gone. But my trucks tranny sprung a leak last week and is in the shop getting rebuilt. OUCH!

If I had known other Riversiders were going I would have tried to arrange a ride... maybe next time?
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 07-24-2014, 6:36 PM
CGSSA Leader

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=961439

New monthly shoot August 16th