Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2012, 9:03 AM

Default Massage Therapist (Sacramento) 20% off for CG'ers!!! ~Bartering~

Custom Gift Certificates available for all occasions!

Hey everyone, Just wanted to offer my services at a slightly discounted (20%) rate to fellow Calgunners and their families. I am a California and Nationally Certified Massage Therapist (credentials in hand) (CAMTC# 25841, NCBTMB # 612406-11) offering Gift certificates in trade for various items. (I'm willing to offer multiple certificates depending on the value, and they are transferable, but I keep track of all of the numbers that I issue, and are redeemed.)

My personal website is http://www.immersion.massagetherapy.com

I specialize in Shiatsu and Deep tissue, and am proficient in Swedish, Hot Stone, Acupressure (NOT puncture, similar theory but no needles), Aromatherapy, Thai, Pre/Post-natal, Infant (I can teach you to massage your own infants) Chair, and various spa treatments. I'm also able to teach you some basic techniques to use on your partner (non-erotic) to reduce stress. I have a valid business license, insurance, and all my own equipment, and am mobile. I can arrange spa parties as well.

Some (but not all, feel free to email offers) of the things I am interested in: kayak, raft, rock climbing gear, good quality bikes, electronics, anatomy skeleton model, smithy's anvil, hunting/target scopes, other shooting/reloading related items, bows/crossbows, ammunition, jewelry, traded massage , Manicures/Pedicures, Facials, Waxing (from another properly certified professional), airsoft / paintball gear, tools, Machinist equipment, good quality fishing poles/reels, artwork, Cutco / Chicago cutlery, other high end knives, swords, legos, Gift cards, Cinderblock/cement/drywall (unused or extremely good condition) lumber, etc.

I can travel anywhere within an hour for the price of gas both ways. (providing you have an open ~9x9' indoor area) I'm working on building my clientele so I appreciate any referrals. If your referral ends in a successful appointment, then you will have an additional 10% off your next treatment.

I also have a location that you can come to, providing I have advanced notice to have the owner unlock it.

You can view my website HERE

HERE is a digital copy of my business card.

Thanks for your time, and have a relaxing day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstaff View Post
Where is this ammo "Black market" he speaks of? Do they have .223 in stock?
My Home-Made Recurve Bow Thread

Own An 80%? CLICK HERE!

Kevin de Leon, on minority women and profiling.

Last edited by sharxbyte; 05-16-2013 at 10:29 PM..