Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 03-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibikiR View Post
I'm just waiting to see which Dem starts taking ideas from the Clinton playbook.
Newsome might have a problem with Amanda Rentaria sniping at him regarding his past behavior and the MeToo movement. With 24 percent undecided and a crowded democratic field, it is possible for Allen to slip in to a top two position. Even if it doesn't rain, May is going to be a very muddy month.

Oh, and no pointy elbows:

Old 03-18-2018, 12:44 PM
I need a LIFE!!

The talk was that Newsom was behind Rentaria's late candidacy, Tony has been cutting into his lead and Newsom wanted to split the vote.

Maybe it's backfiring, or she's possibly legit though she has no chance at all.

I'm voting Republican, but anybody but Newsom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt View Post
Newsome might have a problem with Amanda Rentaria sniping at him regarding his past behavior and the MeToo movement. With 24 percent undecided and a crowded democratic field, it is possible for Allen to slip in to a top two position. Even if it doesn't rain, May is going to be a very muddy month.

Oh, and no pointy elbows:

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Old 03-18-2018, 12:55 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
It's just a discussion because...

because that "if" isn't an "if". The current standing is:

Gavin: 23%
Tony: 21%
Travis: 8%
Cox: 7%

Even if ALL the Cox and Travis voters agreed on one candidate, that one candidate would not come anywhere close to surviving the primary. The other Republican running is Doug Ose, at 3%, and even if you add Travis, Cox, and Ose together, they still don't come anywhere close to getting to the general election.

Yes I'm voting for Travis in the primary. In the general, I don't see much difference between Gavin and Tony. If Gavin wins, it will probably be the last time a white guy is governor of California. Whatever that means.

Even with the vote being split, Gavin and Tony are going to win the primary, by a huge margin.
Seems most of the post of mine that you quoted, really doesn't apply to you, as you said you're voting for Allen in the primary; that post was about why everyone is worried about picking the less evil Dem NOW, when they'll most likely have all summer to worry about it.
Old 03-21-2018, 3:12 PM

I dont understand why anybody would just give up and vote for Gavin or Newsome! There are 6 million gun owners in Ca. I will never give up hope!
Old 03-21-2018, 3:16 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceBV View Post
I dont understand why anybody would just give up and vote for Gavin or Newsome! There are 6 million gun owners in Ca. I will never give up hope!
ummm gavin newsome is 1 person.....

and i vote for anyone running again these jokers, but not enough do.to be honest, changing CA gun laws starts local.

vote in better candidates that are pro-2a or at least neutral-2a that doesn't cave in at every whine from the anti-2a and we don't need to wait for the 9th circus or the federal government.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Old 03-21-2018, 3:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch705 View Post
ummm gavin newsome is 1 person.....

and i vote for anyone running again these jokers, but not enough do.to be honest, changing CA gun laws starts local.

vote in better candidates that are pro-2a or at least neutral-2a that doesn't cave in at every whine from the anti-2a and we don't need to wait for the 9th circus or the federal government.
Meant Tony or Newsome...got a little frustrated !
Old 03-22-2018, 8:01 AM
I need a LIFE!!

There is a debate this week but The Gav bailed out for no reason given. Maybe he's afraid of democrats asking questions?