Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Veteran Member

Default New Gun store In Simi Valley

Fort Courage Armory
1518-B Los Angeles Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93065
805 526-6563

Thank god theres a new gun store in Simi Valley and its run by a group of great guys. The owner Tim is Offlist friendly he just doesnt have any lowers instock at this time but hopefully in the near future.Tim is a great and friendly guy with a decent selection of firearms in stock and the prices arent rediculous. He also has some reloading equipment for sale and some airsoft guns for the kids.

This store should be a great change for us in Simi Valley. Finally Gretas doesnt corner the market and i dont have to drive to the valley to get my gear. With any luck people will wise up and deal with a gunstore that wants our business and values its customers unlike Gretas.

I dont want to bag on gretas too much but when they call me a felon and tell me the DOJ will confiscate my CA legal AR cause they have a proposed amendment that the DOJ gave to them personally. I tend not to give that store my business nor can I recommend that anyone go there.