Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Optics, Mounts, Rails and Sights
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Optics, Mounts, Rails and Sights If it aims your firearm, post about it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 05-23-2013, 2:51 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwalker99 View Post
IS this sight weather proof? and will there be a version that uses a pic rail instead of brackets or whatever?
Weather prof not sure what u mean on rails.

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 05-23-2013, 2:56 PM
haw1144 haw1144 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 225
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
What 5.56 m855 or M193?
Why 50y and not 100y?

Dimitri
M193. Knew I forgot something. I guess we can always just zero for 100y... i think she just prefers the 50y. i'll try to convince her otherwise

thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-24-2013, 7:18 AM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haw1144 View Post
M193. Knew I forgot something. I guess we can always just zero for 100y... i think she just prefers the 50y. i'll try to convince her otherwise

thanks!
You can dial in at 50 but then drop 1 moa. I would dial in like the instructions say. Let me know if you need further help.

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-24-2013, 1:03 PM
haw1144 haw1144 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 225
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
You can dial in at 50 but then drop 1 moa. I would dial in like the instructions say. Let me know if you need further help.

Dimitri
Thanks! Just placed the order for the 6x earlier today and already got the shipped email!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-24-2013, 1:09 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haw1144 View Post
Thanks! Just placed the order for the 6x earlier today and already got the shipped email!
Make sure u get really steady with bipod or bags and group 5 rounds not 3.
Also when shooting further out check out what the wind is doing and hold accordingly.


Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 05-29-2013, 8:43 AM
haw1144 haw1144 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 225
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Wow fast shipping. Ordered it on Friday and got it yesterday (Tuesday). Nice quality scope, especially for the money.

Turrets click fine... I did have a hard time turning the illumination knob... tough to turn... but maybe I'm weak!

2 questions:

1) I am wondering where the battery is located though for replacement? Didn't see that in the instructions.

2) I was looking thru the scope indoors, so couldnt get anything in focus. What's the minimum focus distance on the 6x?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 05-30-2013, 3:06 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haw1144 View Post
Wow fast shipping. Ordered it on Friday and got it yesterday (Tuesday). Nice quality scope, especially for the money.

Turrets click fine... I did have a hard time turning the illumination knob... tough to turn... but maybe I'm weak!

2 questions:

1) I am wondering where the battery is located though for replacement? Didn't see that in the instructions.

2) I was looking thru the scope indoors, so couldnt get anything in focus. What's the minimum focus distance on the 6x?

Thanks!
Battery is in the illumination knob your turning. Focus is in the back. Adjust that until it looks right,as far as the crosshairs they will look out of focus until your looking at the distance they are set for 300+.


Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:04 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.