Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 3:57 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by losgatoscc View Post
the doj does the audit. the atf does not do the audit...they are only there for investigations and action. please follow up on how things work before getting personal. the doj will tell them when i audit is happening, if the atf does a audit so to speak, its because the doj found a irregularity or the atf has knowledge of illegal activities within, then yes they do show up randomly

please keep the commenting professional, no need to get personal here, its just a gun forum.

ive only heard about the owner, and he isnt a customer service kind of guy from what ive heard. he opened the business to expand his collection and to gain licensees to posses and own atf and class 3 items.

as for the comment on the dealers drying up...yes you are right, there are guns everywhere, but most people go to va not to buy just guns, but hard to find guns, VA prides themselves on sticking with the lowest bid dealers to make the most money then can, naturally, other stores will just get you the gun. there is a disconnect with customer service at VA yes thats true, ive never once had a issue and i can only agree with the others who have had a issues...sorry to hear

as for the function of the store

a gun store is a business license that is regulated by state and insurance companies.

a gun store applies for the license by a me-diary share holder(owner of whatever)

gains the license on the address where the shop is present. then they can run the business as they deem. they then have to follow all the firearm transfer and sale laws that come with a ffl. each any every employee in a gun store must posses a sparkling clean record, not even a dui, it must be cleared to work there usually. helping hands or assemblers can sometimes squeeze by these rules, but generally the store owner has to manage his liability expenses. these come with hefty background checks, and then the authorization to work there is deemed fit. if a GM leaves and there is no one registered as a employable entity under the registered ffl and business license then the owner cannot just open his doors and pass out guns and or take down dros info. each employee who does these transactions must be deemed fit by the state. even if the owner has a ffl, it doesn't mean he can do a transfer. period.

go to rogers relics. youll see roger or his wife will only do long gun and c&r and basic transfers and then the other can do handgun transfers only, i dont remember which way it was, but its true, you have to be deemed fit to do he transfer by the doj, some employees can only do long gun, and only one or two can go pistol in some cases and with some gun stores. im pretty sure this is how it works
I'm sorry bud, but you're wrong on a lot of accounts. I've worked in a gun store for awhile, and I will bet every gun in my collection that the ATF does audits. I know this because I've been there for many different audits, and worked with the agents time and time again. Secondly, let me explain to you how it works. You open a gun store and get an FFL. You, by law, are now allowed to possess and transfer all of the firearms that your FFL allows you to. When you hire employee's, those employees act under your FFL. YOU and your license are responsible for their actions, not the state. If the employee messes up, it's your license on the line. Also, about Rogers relics: the law states that you only have to do transfers for the guns that you sell on the floor. So if your shop doesn't sell AR-15's, you don't have to do any transfers of those guns. If your FFL only lets you deal in C&R guns, than you can refuse to do anything else. But you're wrong when you said that the DOJ only allows certain employees to transfer certain types of guns. Any employee can transfer any firearm that is able to be transferred under the FFL. Also, if the owner holds the FFL, he can run the whole shop by himself if he wants to.

Lastly, I know plenty of gun shops where the employees do not have sparkly clean records. There isn't law saying that you need a background check to be a gun store employee. You just have to be able legally handle firearms, so no prohibited persons or minors. Now im not trying to be rude, but you don't know what you're talking about in relation to this subject. This isn't how the hiring and operational aspects of an FFL works.
/thread.

ΦΑ

Last edited by alfred1222; 12-04-2012 at 4:00 PM..
Old 12-04-2012, 4:03 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully007 View Post
I did not get a email back, Paul called me. I put my cell number in the email.
I put name, email, cell number and calguns username in mine.

I might be able to head over there on Thursday to see if anyone is around. I won't be able to make it tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2012, 4:09 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt-45 View Post
Are they under new ownership?

If they are under new ownership, the new owners are probably the ATF & the DOJ.

J/K, I wish everybody the best on this. Does not sound good.
I was considering going up there. Glad that I didn't and now I will not go.
Doesn't sound like my kind of place. I would think that the Sheriff's office might know something. Good luck on this.
Old 12-04-2012, 4:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred1222 View Post
I'm sorry bud, but you're wrong on a lot of accounts. I've worked in a gun store for awhile, and I will bet every gun in my collection that the ATF does audits. I know this because I've been there for many different audits, and worked with the agents time and time again. Secondly, let me explain to you how it works. You open a gun store and get an FFL. You, by law, are now allowed to possess and transfer all of the firearms that your FFL allows you to. When you hire employee's, those employees act under your FFL. YOU and your license are responsible for their actions, not the state. If the employee messes up, it's your license on the line. Also, about Rogers relics: the law states that you only have to do transfers for the guns that you sell on the floor. So if your shop doesn't sell AR-15's, you don't have to do any transfers of those guns. If your FFL only lets you deal in C&R guns, than you can refuse to do anything else. But you're wrong when you said that the DOJ only allows certain employees to transfer certain types of guns. Any employee can transfer any firearm that is able to be transferred under the FFL. Also, if the owner holds the FFL, he can run the whole shop by himself if he wants to.

Lastly, I know plenty of gun shops where the employees do not have sparkly clean records. There isn't law saying that you need a background check to be a gun store employee. You just have to be able legally handle firearms, so no prohibited persons or minors. Now im not trying to be rude, but you don't know what you're talking about in relation to this subject. This isn't how the hiring and operational aspects of an FFL works.
first of all as regulation and insurance each store can conduct each transfer as it deems. if a store has a certain person registered to give a handgun dros, he and only he can do it. if the store goes over each employee and gets them authorized to do the transfer than its a policy of the store...as i stated before...if you have any questions on the fll transfers of long gun or short guns, go to rogers relics, and talk to them about it. i had a long convo on how only the person certified for the handgun dros - whom is allowed to do the handgun dros. some stores have authorization within themselves to train and allow other employees to do handgun transfers. ive also been to alot of gun stores, and ive seen this more than once. its okay if youve worked at a gun store in the past, but i do speak of experience, and no - nobody dirty can work at a gun store doing transfers. technically all you have to be is okay to handle guns as you said. yes this is true. but each person responsible for a transfer must be cleared and also deemed fit by the insurance company. not just by the state.

if a store owner is a employee he can carry a ffl like what your example was. if the store owner carries more than one ffl and or location, and or a corporate licensed ffl, he the owner is not able to do any transfers due to conflict of interest limitations. if the store owner of VA owns a ffl for the address and has a limited liability license then he is just a owner, not a person authorized to do a ffl. now how stores you worked for, or how things were in your scenario - doesn't mean how things are. yes some stores have a single account and immediate employees do some transfers. but technically each person doing a transfer must be approved by the doj. you cant just get hired on by someone who has a ffl and he would show you the ropes, its not how things work.

i hope u can understand the atf lies, yes it does, they didn't come to do the audit, there was a discrepancy with some paperwork or items, that had a red flag...then they came for a "audit" the doj is the ones responsible for conducting the regular audits. on the spot audits arent audits so to speak. its when theres a issue with paperwork or certain nfa items, the atf gets involved. if you dobt this, call both agency yourself and ask them the question. i did.

its okay buddy we all love guns hahahaha
Old 12-04-2012, 4:24 PM

They replied my email right away and I am on my way there to ick up my lower.... Cross my fingers!

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason
for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
to protect themselves against tyranny in government - Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-04-2012, 4:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpatbay View Post
They replied my email right away and I am on my way there to ick up my lower.... Cross my fingers!
so they are only replying to people with guns/lowers dros cleared? and not with people with stuff in dross jail? they pretty bad dude

i have three lowers there, they should have called me back so i could have it sent to mad dog
Old 12-04-2012, 4:38 PM

Quote:
the doj does the audit. the atf does not do the audit...they are only there for investigations and action. please follow up on how things work before getting personal. the doj will tell them when i audit is happening, if the atf does a audit so to speak, its because the doj found a irregularity or the atf has knowledge of illegal activities within, then yes they do show up randomly

Hey i dont know you nor do i have a dog in this fight.

the ATF audits you onece every 2-3 years, once a year if you naughty. straight up. no illegal activities. ive been doing this for years and i can tell you that's how this works.

I wish VA the best as a fellow gun dealer, Connor, if its who i think it is has always been stand up with me, even when we worked together in the past.
Old 12-04-2012, 4:40 PM

Quote:
first of all as regulation and insurance each store can conduct each transfer as it deems. if a store has a certain person registered to give a handgun dros, he and only he can do it. if the store goes over each employee and gets them authorized to do the transfer than its a policy of the store...as i stated before...if you have any questions on the fll transfers of long gun or short guns, go to rogers relics, and talk to them about it. i had a long convo on how only the person certified for the handgun dros - whom is allowed to do the handgun dros. some stores have authorization within themselves to train and allow other employees to do handgun transfers. ive also been to alot of gun stores, and ive seen this more than once. its okay if youve worked at a gun store in the past, but i do speak of experience, and no - nobody dirty can work at a gun store doing transfers. technically all you have to be is okay to handle guns as you said. yes this is true. but each person responsible for a transfer must be cleared and also deemed fit by the insurance company. not just by the state.

if a store owner is a employee he can carry a ffl like what your example was. if the store owner carries more than one ffl and or location, and or a corporate licensed ffl, he the owner is not able to do any transfers due to conflict of interest limitations. if the store owner of VA owns a ffl for the address and has a limited liability license then he is just a owner, not a person authorized to do a ffl. now how stores you worked for, or how things were in your scenario - doesn't mean how things are. yes some stores have a single account and immediate employees do some transfers. but technically each person doing a transfer must be approved by the doj. you cant just get hired on by someone who has a ffl and he would show you the ropes, its not how things work.

i hope u can understand the atf lies, yes it does, they didn't come to do the audit, there was a discrepancy with some paperwork or items, that had a red flag...then they came for a "audit" the doj is the ones responsible for conducting the regular audits. on the spot audits arent audits so to speak. its when theres a issue with paperwork or certain nfa items, the atf gets involved. if you dobt this, call both agency yourself and ask them the question. i did.

ok, there is no cert for running a hand gun... there is a cert required to administer an HSC test or sign off. the Employee COE thing is DOA.
Old 12-04-2012, 4:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseabass View Post
Hey i dont know you nor do i have a dog in this fight.

the ATF audits you onece every 2-3 years, once a year if you naughty. straight up. no illegal activities. ive been doing this for years and i can tell you that's how this works.

I wish VA the best as a fellow gun dealer, Connor, if its who i think it is has always been stand up with me, even when we worked together in the past.
thank you for sharing. yes connor has always been good to me and my friends that ive refered
Old 12-04-2012, 4:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseabass View Post
ok, there is no cert for running a hand gun... there is a cert required to administer an HSC test or sign off. the Employee COE thing is DOA.
that might be what i did make a mistake on
Old 12-04-2012, 4:46 PM

i put a call into him and left him a msg, im gonna send him a text and let him know he may want to address this post also.
Old 12-04-2012, 4:56 PM

Got my lower. They are definitely under in the process of getting close down. But they do have a guy there to have in jail stuffs release to customers. That's all they are doing right now. The guy there is not an employee of VA.

Old 12-04-2012, 4:59 PM

Quote:
Got my lower. They are definitely under in the process of getting close down. But they do have a guy there to have in jail stuffs release to customers. That's all they are doing right now. The guy there is not an employee of VA.
Wow, that's crazy. I wonder what happened.
Old 12-04-2012, 5:00 PM

Bad business practices? Too much red ink? Who knows!!!

Old 12-04-2012, 5:20 PM

Is Felipe still one of the owners??
Old 12-04-2012, 5:34 PM

I just went to va and spoke with the employee auditer for a while. Great constant customer service. Please be kind. When i was there the phone didnt apot ringig with hate messages and he has thousand emails to go through. He gladly sent my stuff to metal dog tac at nocharge. The guy therebis a prev empkoyee and he is there withbhis auditer. I gathered prev management was ibvolved in something savory so they cut all enda and began a internal review and restructure. Valkyrie arma is not goig to dissapear. The guy was super nice and handled everythong profeshionaly. Sorryfor typos. Im mobime.
Old 12-04-2012, 5:38 PM

Quote:
Just got a call from a guy named Paul, he said he is the auditor and that I can pick up my firearm on 12/6 after 3 pm. The shop will still be closed. I have to knock and he will open for me. He said there is some restructuring going on, but after they are done the shop will be open for business as usual.
Quote:
So...which is it?
Old 12-04-2012, 5:41 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I just went to va and spoke with the employee auditer for a while. Great constant customer service. Please be kind. When i was there the phone didnt apot ringig with hate messages and he has thousand emails to go through. He gladly sent my stuff to metal dog tac at nocharge. The guy therebis a prev empkoyee and he is there withbhis auditer. I gathered prev management was ibvolved in something savory so they cut all enda and began a internal review and restructure. Valkyrie arma is not goig to dissapear. The guy was super nice and handled everythong profeshionaly. Sorryfor typos. Im mobime.
Good info but did you type that with your nose?

"Let me guess... This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco?"
Old 12-04-2012, 5:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline View Post
So...which is it?
Those are the words Paul spoke to me.
Old 12-04-2012, 5:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdDeadHands1 View Post
Good info but did you type that with your nose?
yes i used my long nose. my cell and my fat fingers dont quite work together very well. and editing on the cell phone while parked wasnt working
Old 12-04-2012, 5:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Oh hell ya man, I have no animosity towards you or VA, it's just that I currently work at a gun store, and we have gone through this a few times. I know how the ATF works and how the checks and regulations for running a gun business work as well. And like cseabass said, there's no such thing as a cert for DROSing a handgun, or any government oversight in that process. It's actually exactly how you said it wasn't... You get hired, the owner/HR manager shows you the ropes and teaches you how to run DROS's and how to deliver guns, and than you get out on the floor and sell stuff. It's that simple. I'm not trying to be rude, and like you said we're both just humble gun owners, but this is a process I've witnessed and carried out quite a few times.
/thread.

ΦΑ
Old 12-04-2012, 6:05 PM

va is doing the best they can if you have a gun waiting and passed dros, please email them at the supplied email and arrange to get your stuff. if you havent done dros and va has your stuff, also contact them and they will work with you to get your gear somewhere that can help you in the mean time. clearly someone in management did wrong, they are restructuring and redoing the business model, most likely with new staff. this in turn will not allow them to legally process or run dros. be patient, as this is a new beginning and all your older complaints have been heard. no atf and doj is not auditing the store from what i gathered. they are voluntarily shut down with private auditors to review all business trans and data for suture development in better function and customer service. i hope this thread helps anyone who needs the right info to get their stuff back, or have it sent elsewhere. fyi metal dog tactical is taking in everything as per va...they will handle all items that were sent to va for dros
Old 12-04-2012, 6:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred1222 View Post
Oh hell ya man, I have no animosity towards you or VA, it's just that I currently work at a gun store, and we have gone through this a few times. I know how the ATF works and how the checks and regulations for running a gun business work as well. And like cseabass said, there's no such thing as a cert for DROSing a handgun, or any government oversight in that process. It's actually exactly how you said it wasn't... You get hired, the owner/HR manager shows you the ropes and teaches you how to run DROS's and how to deliver guns, and than you get out on the floor and sell stuff. It's that simple. I'm not trying to be rude, and like you said we're both just humble gun owners, but this is a process I've witnessed and carried out quite a few times.
word i must have told incorrect practices by many stores and dealers. thanks for clarifying
Old 12-04-2012, 6:12 PM

How does it work at Walmart or Big 5 Sporting Goods store selling guns? I assume it is a lot simpler process given they don't do transfers or sell handguns. I bet they do huge volume. It was close to 10,000 DROS done in California on the day after thanksgiving.
Old 12-04-2012, 6:55 PM
Calguns Addict

I wonder what my chances are of getting my money back. This sucks donkey balls. I am almost certain I will be getting burned on what I've spent. I should have known better. Rat bastards.
Old 12-04-2012, 7:53 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: Northern Mexico(San Jose) Where illegals have rights and citizens get screwed

I have nothing to do with Valkyrie Arms since June. Sorry but I have no info. Frankly I'm suprised to see what has happened but then again I'm not. I hope everything is resolved quickly and as painlessly as possible.
The others, well......they just never learn.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
Patrick Henry.
Old 12-04-2012, 8:11 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
please excuse yourself on your condescending talk.

i was obviously searching in google "valkyrie arms audit" and landed here
so i decided to do some research with my buddy and make some calls and post as much as i could find out.

please use your brain and be nice
I'm not excusing myself for anything and nothing in this or you is "obvious".. This whole thing stinks. I was there last Friday and it stank then. It positively reeks now. And then, as if by magic, you suddenly join Calguns this very day and start posting "all the answers" attempting to douse the flames with water a little bit. You have posted nowhere else. My instincts tell me you joined under this name with the pure and planned intent of posting on this thread only. People don't generally go to the trouble of joining a forum with the express purpose of posting on a single thread.
To any rational person, sorry, that is suspect.

Have a nice day.
Old 12-04-2012, 8:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhlan1 View Post
I'm not excusing myself for anything and nothing in this or you is "obvious".. This whole thing stinks. I was there last Friday and it stank then. It positively reeks now. And then, as if by magic, you suddenly join Calguns this very day and start posting "all the answers" attempting to douse the flames with water a little bit. You have posted nowhere else. My instincts tell me you joined under this name with the pure and planned intent of posting on this thread only. People don't generally go to the trouble of joining a forum with the express purpose of posting on a single thread.
To any rational person, sorry, that is suspect.

Have a nice day.
you must live your life in a state of paranoia and delusional responses to make yourself feel better

im not a bot
im a human
i love guns
and i use the internet for info, and rarely ever have accounts anywhere

but as a helping member of society, if you read earlier, i went there and got my stuff taken care of....oh so suspicious of my existence.

i dont work for va, and im not trying to douse it with water.

eat it bro-dog
im real and i joined because im a gun nut in ca, and i wanted to give up to date info for everyone struggling with va.
Old 12-04-2012, 8:34 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamhlee View Post
How does it work at Walmart or Big 5 Sporting Goods store selling guns? I assume it is a lot simpler process given they don't do transfers or sell handguns. I bet they do huge volume. It was close to 10,000 DROS done in California on the day after thanksgiving.
Selling works the same way, they just have less paperwork because they don't do a lot of stuff
/thread.

ΦΑ
Old 12-04-2012, 8:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: Northern Mexico(San Jose) Where illegals have rights and citizens get screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkangel86 View Post
Is Felipe still one of the owners??
Never was an owner.

Quote:
you must live your life in a state of paranoia and delusional responses to make yourself feel better

im not a bot
im a human
i love guns

but as a helping member of society, if you read earlier, i went there and got my stuff taken care of....oh so suspicious of my existence.

eat it bro-dog
im real and i joined because im a gun nut in ca, and i wanted to give up to date info for everyone struggling with va.
Who is this?

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
Patrick Henry.
Old 12-04-2012, 8:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Never was an owner.

Who is this?
hello my name is gump. forest gump
Old 12-04-2012, 8:52 PM

Quote:
Seems about right! :-/
Old 12-04-2012, 8:55 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Seems about right! :-/
Yupppp
/thread.

ΦΑ
Old 12-04-2012, 9:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

im not a bot
im a human
i love guns

eat it bro-dog
Nope. I'm 55 years old and have held high level positions in business for many years. Have dealt with many failing businesses. Seen and heard it all.
I do not believe in convenient coincidences, and you sir, are a coincidence.
Your sudden arrival out of the ether, with all the answers, your special contacts within the ATF who you don't seem to mind possibly jeopardizing, is just a wee too pat. Did you tell your pal at the ATF you were going to post the info he gave you on the internet? Yes? Then your pal is an idiot. No, then you deceived him.
Pigs may fly, my friend, but......
Old 12-04-2012, 9:35 PM
Veteran Member

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 12-04-2012, 9:45 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I was just there tonight and have to agree with losgatoscc.

Let me tell you guys of my experience. I'm having a CZ being DROS'ed and SSE'ed at VA. The day I went there, Tuesday 11/27, as I came to find out later, was the last day VA operated normally. Alex processed my papers and charged my VISA for the sales tax, DROS and transfer fees and California Compliance (SSE.) It was funny that there were not a single handgun in the display case. There was one AR lower half and some knifes. And there was one AR hanging on the wall. Two other customers came, saw the wall and display cases were bare and left. One was told they were sold out after Obama's reelection.

When I read this thread, I, too, panicked. I went to the store during lunch time on Monday hoping to talk to someone as my calls did not get answered. Another calgunner, Windex, was also there trying to get his Colt Python out. We both left empty handed as no one showed. The night was rough as I couldn't sleep thinking of what will happen to my CZ Shadow.

This morning I called the number and Paul answered. He says he is doing an internal audit for the new owner. There is no DOJ or ATF audit at all, but this was done as the new owner apparently sees something he does not like. I did not pry to get more info as I am sure he is not at freedom to say everything. He said he needed to know which gun shop can do SSE on my gun, but he has no time as he is overwhelmed with people calling him and sending e-mails. I promised I will call around to see if another dealer can do SSE on my gun and let him know.

After calling around the area, I found PRK Arms in Fresno is the closest shop that will do SSE on CZs. I quickly sent Paul an e-mail and left a detailed voicemail message.

Tonight after work my wife and I decided to drive by to see if anyone is still working as VA used to open until 9pm. Some of the lights in the back were on and two computer screens were still on, but the doors were shut and the gate was padlocked. A guy was standing in the front outside the store but started to walk away as we parked. Must be another disappointed customer, we thought. We stopped anyway and decided to knock on the window. We must have looked really lost and desperate because the guy came back and asked what we were up to. We told him and I took the chance to ask him if his name was Paul. And he said yes and he proceeded to open the gate and let us in the store. I guess it helped that we didn't look like hoodlums about to rob a gun store LOL

He says guns that are going through the 10 day wait period with VA, if no SSE is required, will be handed to the buyers when the time is up as promised. The off-roster guns that have to go through SSE process will not have SSE done at VA. Glocks will be done at Metal Dog Tactical or Tracy Rifle and Pistol. CZs will now be sent to PRK Arms along with mine. I didn't ask where HKs will be sent. If you own a CZ, he will try to contact you tomorrow to get your permission to send it to PRK. We have to restart the entire DROS process over at the new shop . He quickly refunded all the fees I paid at VA.

Paul asked me to post that he can't return calls as he is overwhelmed with the phone calls and e-mails. E-mail is the better way to reach him, although he cannot respond to each one of them due to the sheer volume. He is truly professional and was very helpful with us through the whole ordeal. He does not deserve any abuse from us or other VA customers as he was not with VA when the troubles started. He's only hired to clean this mess up.

VA will most likely survive as another named gun shop. Whether they will continue to do SSE is not known.
Old 12-04-2012, 9:59 PM

Very good to hear that at least current customers will be taken care of!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:05 PM

Maybe my Valkyrie lowers will be collector's items.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
SAF Life Member
CRPA Life Member
Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Nice joke, too bad nobody is laughing. Paulo, is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssaction View Post
Maybe my Valkyrie lowers will be collector's items.
I have matching upper and lower. It's one of 10 that were made.

Patrick Henry.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Veteran Member

I also emailed the refund address. Paul called me within hours and I am meeting him tomorrow for a full refund. Honestly, I am amazed at how cool and professional he was. While the owners are nowhere to be found, Paul, whom I assume is working for whoever is taking care of the store's steaming pile of crap is working hard to make things right.

"Let me guess... This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco?"

Last edited by ColdDeadHands1; 12-04-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Closed Thread