Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 02-28-2011, 6:36 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Arrow 34 State Non-Resident Utah CCW - classes 6 days a week in Lincoln

34 State Utah Non-Resident CCW Permit training and course certification (four hour course for experiened shooters, 6 hours for inexperienced shooters). Includes fingerprinting, passport quality photo, UT certificate. $125.00 for first time student of Best Handgun Training, or $50.00 for returning student (CCW or Basic Pistol class). For more information, visit http://www.besthandguntraining.com/3...CW-permit.html
or call (916) 295-8489.

Special offer to CalGuns Members only $100.00 total for course certification. Not offered to the general public, so be sure to mention this discount offer at the time of enrollment.

John Taylor
Best Handgun Training
Certified CCW instructor in Placer, Sacramento, El Dorado, Sutter, Yuba & Nevada Counties.
CFP Instructor for Utah Non-Resident

Last edited by NorCalCCWinstructor; 04-25-2011 at 6:04 PM..
Old 03-02-2011, 7:00 PM

Default highly recommended

i took this course and got my utah permit in less than 60 days! Great instructor and not a boring class.
Old 03-02-2011, 7:31 PM
Calguns Addict

does the 34 state ccw cert require a live fire course? just curious about where you have that part of the class(dillman range?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
watching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama
Team 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"
Old 03-02-2011, 8:22 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Arrow 34 state live-fire

Thanks for the nice comment NewbieSac. Send me a private message. Just curious how your final process went. I like to keep in touch.

Coded-Dude, the 34 state does not require live-fire in my course, if you have a CA CCW, (or possess prior handgun shooting experience).

Otherwise, my qualifications are at the Dillman Range, and I utilize the indoor range for 22 rim-fire only (Basic Pistol & 34 state CFP).
Old 04-25-2011, 6:04 PM
Vendor/Retailer

btt