Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2012, 1:13 AM

Default Big thanks to Turner's in Orange

I want to give a big thanks to the Turner's in Orange. I went in last Thursday and purchased a DPMS Oracle for retail (699.99) then the rifle went on sale wed. (629.99) so I went on in to see if I could get a price adjustment on my purchase. It didn't really matter to me whether I got it or not, I just didn't see the harm in trying. Went on in, pulled a number, talked to an employee and within ten minutes of entering the store they adjusted the price of my rifle to the sale price. No questions, no fuss, no hassle. I read all these horror stories about Turners but I have never had a problem with them. Thanks Turners keep up the good work and great deals.
Old 04-19-2012, 6:35 AM

That's awesome! My friend paid for a Benelli Nova at Big5 on sale for about $20 off of regular price a little while ago and the next day Big 5 started their 15% off on firearms sale. We went in to the store and asked if they could apply the 15% discount to the regular price and give my friend that saving minus the sale discount. The entire staff at the registers stared at us with slack jaws, and eventually they called over the manager. The manager didn't know how to do what we were asking without canceling the DROS, so he just said it couldn't be done. I've never bought a gun at Big 5 and it looks like my days of doing that are coming to a middle.
Old 04-19-2012, 7:15 AM

@monkey, dude ur name is nasty but also pretty funny!