Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

View Poll Results: Aero M5 complete upper, good deal?
Screaming good deal 5 17.24%
Fair deal 6 20.69%
Wait for a better deal 2 6.90%
Meh, Ive seen better 6 20.69%
Bacon is better 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Veteran Member

Default Aero M5 18" .308 complete upper, $600 shipped

This seems like a heck of a good deal.
M5E1 Complete Upper, 18" .308 CMV Rifle Barrel, 15" M-LOK Handguard - Anodized Black (w/ BCG, Charging Handle & Gamma 762)

$600 shipped

https://aeroprecisionusa.com/m5e1-co...-gamma762.html

Comes with the nitrided BCG and ambi charging handle as well as the gamma muzzle brake. Already featureless and ready to go out of the box. Mlok handguards too.

I plan to slap this on a CMMG MK3 lower I already have. Then get a stripped Aero M5 lower to build into a featureless configuration. Anyone ever use an Aero M5 upper with a CMMG MK3 lower? I've heard it will work.
Disclaimer: The OPINIONS expressed herein are my own personal opinions and are NOT legal advice. Please remember I am just some random guy on the internet so don't get your panties twisted if you dont agree with me.

Last edited by lightcav; 09-06-2018 at 10:55 AM..
Old 09-06-2018, 12:06 PM

Good thing I never got into 308, I'd have a lot less money now with all the ar10 options around
Old 09-06-2018, 12:30 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS77 View Post
Good thing I never got into 308, I'd have a lot less money now with all the ar10 options around
Seriously.

When I first got into firearms (~2009), customizing the Ruger 10/22 seemed all the rage. ARs were out there, but they were prohibitively expensive for the casual shooter.

A decade later, and the AR-15 is the most popular rifle in America, with an incredibly diverse aftermarket; well-functioning builds can be had for ~$500. AR-10s, however, are generally double the price, and thus out of the budget of most weekend warriors/occasional plinkers.

Wait another ten years, however, and I can easily see the AR-10 going in the same direction. PSA can't monopolize the budget AR-10 market forever....
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." Lt Gen Sir William Butler, GCB

Selling:
- $315-$465 Long Guns (Featureless PSA/Aero AR-15, M1 Carbine "Clone" aka Ruger 10/22)
- $13-$200 Parts & Accessories (Anderson CH, Bushnell Elite Tactical, Magpul MBUS, M1 Carbine Stock for 10/22, Short Lane 12g to 38spl Adapter)

Last edited by butlers; 09-06-2018 at 12:32 PM..
Old 09-06-2018, 12:32 PM

Couple weeks before these where the same price including an FDE version.

It just ended but there was an additional add on 15% labor day discount? Do not know if that still applies. If it did I thinking a screaming deal but still a good deal without it.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligunner1 View Post
Couple weeks before these where the same price including an FDE version.

It just ended but there was an additional add on 15% labor day discount? Do not know if that still applies. If it did I thinking a screaming deal but still a good deal without it.
Its a "Mega" deal so I think its excluded from the additional 15%.
Disclaimer: The OPINIONS expressed herein are my own personal opinions and are NOT legal advice. Please remember I am just some random guy on the internet so don't get your panties twisted if you dont agree with me.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:57 PM

Ah ok was not sure if it would apply. The 25% off complete uppers I thought was a screaming deal.
Old 09-06-2018, 1:02 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligunner1 View Post
Ah ok was not sure if it would apply. The 25% off complete uppers I thought was a screaming deal.
If you were to add up the cost for the individual components and then labor to assemble it not to mention no sales tax, it seems like a pretty screaming good deal to me as is. Especially when compared to other factory budget complete uppers of dubious quality. Comes with the nitrided BCG and ambi charging handle which are a little more than the basic BCG+CH.
Old 09-07-2018, 9:55 AM

6.5 can be found here on sale. https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/summe...and-ch-1543433
Old 09-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sedona View Post
Thats a great deal too but I prefer the .308 since thats the ammo I have for other guns.
Old 09-07-2018, 7:31 PM

Aero Customer service sucks big time

I have stopped purchasing from them and ditched all my Aero product.

They are constantly having stuff on sale. With that in mind I made a purchase for several 308 builds thinking the would price match if something went on sale.

Their typical processing and shipping was taking about 3 weeks (gun panic buying).

I was surprised when they shipped mine with 4 days processing, very strange but hey OK.

The day after they shipped they had a sale on many of the products I purchased. I called customer service and they said they do not price match their own products.

I then said I will be returning everything then and repurchasing.

They responded that there is a 20% restocking fee which is about what the sale price savings was, and also if I shipped back I could have lost everything and had a 100% loss.

I asked for an escalation. That person then repeated the same thing. I asked for a higher escalation. They said they were the highest. I said I would then be providing negative feedback everywhere due to their greed (not price matching and also expediting my order so they would not have to ship at the lower price). So here I am.

I do not recommend their products. Though it looks pretty they are like the blonde bimbo that looks nice but then sucks your money out of your wallet without having to suck your cocksie.

They make sharp corners with a three dimensional look that they have nailed for making the rifles pretty though from my 308 builds of their product they still have yet to figure out how to make a reliable product.

Their AR10 product turned out to not be that reliable. Also its hard to troubleshoot as they have an add assortment of designs they standardized on that does not match anything else out there. They way overtighten everything and use red Loctite to discourage end user use (you end up breaking stuff on disassembly). They have an odd DPMS Gen 2 receiver cut with the DPMS Gen 1 high rail upper/lower receiver so their is no hope matching another upper/lower. Their AR10's are undergassed compared to others (DPMS, Armalite) by the way there parts are made so the usual adjustable gas block and fine tuning does not work with their rifles. They have a strange barrel nut/handguard thingy that is proprietary so you can not use another handguard. There handguards are very FAT, like in super thick overweight, clumsy uncoordinated FAT-not like cool PHAT. The handguard is worse than those women fashionable hemlines from 2004 (the quad rail that was fashionable with us ladies back in 2004-2006 before we realized they were fat, heavy, and sharp edged-meaning they could bite during handling and shooting).

In the end I have found their 308 product wanting and overpriced for what it is unless that three dimensional look is the most important thing for you, then maybe this is the right product for you. There customer service has no real technical support. Call them for that and you get some kiddie faking his gun knowledge trying to bluff his way through offering no real assistance all while trying to sell you more product at the marked up and up price instead of the sale price they have every third week. It was their crappy initial customer service on price matching a sale price one day later that turned me off but after lego block assembling some of their 308's I would have turned on them. Oh, did I mention that they sell those $80-$90 308 barrels that everyone sales elsewhere as some kind of super barrel at double to triple the price. Of the three barrels I had using Federal Gold match the best in a locked sled did 2.5" MOA, the others were just over 3" and just under 3.5". In my later super cheap PSA build on their true and truly priced $90 barrel I was able to do just over 1.25" MOA. After the whole price match fiasco I should have been prepared for a subpar product but I had hope because of the sharp cornered and 3 dimensional look made their rifles not only look prettier but more accurate and reliable. So do not be sold on a pretty wife being a better wife-which is what AERO is counting on from their customer base.

They may have got me for a thousand dollars with their scamming me so my goal is to prove how smart they are by making them lose $20,000 or hey, why not $40,000 in lost business in accurately describing my experience with them and their subpar overpriced products. Their's is the new millennial math where a thousand dollars today is worth way more than $40,000 over the next 5 years because I am a millennial and I demand it now, now, now....I can not bear to wait one second longer-give it to me now.

NEVER NEVER EVER TRUST A BUSINESS THAT HAS CONSTANT SALES AND THEN DOES NOT PRICE MATCH FOR EVEN ONE DAY! Even the retarded Harbor Freight Price matches their sales and of course there is AMAZON that does understand customers knowing that if they screw the customer they will have fewer customers and less money, not more money. Aeorotech does not understand this. I would happily buy again from Harbor Freight way way way before I buy another AERO product!

To add I thought on my purchase I was doing both of us a favor by reducing their shipping and handling costs by purchasing all at once and then asking for price adjustments (low maintenance costs on their end) if it went on sale. Instead their sale prices are their to trick you into buying at the higher price.

….also I did email them a year earlier about them price matching themselves and they said yes so when I sent that back to the idiots they said it left out only if product has not been shipped-so if you buy something going on sale they will expedite your processing and shipping to screw you out of your money. They are a company that obviously is out to screw the customer out of as much money as possible instead of doing the right thing. I could have done three separate orders when the items went on sale and saved the money but it would have cost them the additional labor and real shipping costs but apparently that is the way you are supposed to do business with them if you want the sale price. Also they can care less if they piss off a multi-purchase customer that then stops buying from them and gives negative reviews everywhere. That is what the millennials received with their $250,000 student loan financed education business degree from Harvard/Yale business school, A loant that they will default on and force us taxpayers to make good on.

As you can tell I hate Aerotech and all their products and especially their greed and lazy greedy customer service.

STAY AWAY FROM AERO PRODUCT OR YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY AND GET PISSE OFF!
Old 09-08-2018, 7:06 AM

I will second the sharp edges on the rail. At least the one Aero rail I have has sharp edges throughout, not enough to cut but you definitely feel the edges. And it's fat. Definitely fat. Would I buy another rail? Not sure, probably not. My Aero uppers and lowers have been good quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post

They are constantly having stuff on sale. With that in mind I made a purchase for several 308 builds thinking the would price match if something went on sale.

Their typical processing and shipping was taking about 3 weeks (gun panic buying).

I was surprised when they shipped mine with 4 days processing, very strange but hey OK.

The day after they shipped they had a sale on many of the products I purchased. I called customer service and they said they do not price match their own products.

They responded that there is a 20% restocking fee which is about what the sale price savings was, and also if I shipped back I could have lost everything and had a 100% loss.

I asked for an escalation. That person then repeated the same thing. I asked for a higher escalation. They said they were the highest. I said I would then be providing negative feedback everywhere due to their greed (not price matching and also expediting my order so they would not have to ship at the lower price). So here I am.

I do not recommend their products. Though it looks pretty they are like the blonde bimbo that looks nice but then sucks your money out of your wallet without having to suck your cocksie.

They make sharp corners with a three dimensional look that they have nailed for making the rifles pretty though from my 308 builds of their product they still have yet to figure out how to make a reliable product.

Their AR10 product turned out to not be that reliable. Also its hard to troubleshoot as they have an add assortment of designs they standardized on that does not match anything else out there. They way overtighten everything and use red Loctite to discourage end user use (you end up breaking stuff on disassembly). They have an odd DPMS Gen 2 receiver cut with the DPMS Gen 1 high rail upper/lower receiver so their is no hope matching another upper/lower. Their AR10's are undergassed compared to others (DPMS, Armalite) by the way there parts are made so the usual adjustable gas block and fine tuning does not work with their rifles. They have a strange barrel nut/handguard thingy that is proprietary so you can not use another handguard. There handguards are very FAT, like in super thick overweight, clumsy uncoordinated FAT-not like cool PHAT. The handguard is worse than those women fashionable hemlines from 2004 (the quad rail that was fashionable with us ladies back in 2004-2006 before we realized they were fat, heavy, and sharp edged-meaning they could bite during handling and shooting).

In the end I have found their 308 product wanting and overpriced for what it is unless that three dimensional look is the most important thing for you, then maybe this is the right product for you. There customer service has no real technical support. Call them for that and you get some kiddie faking his gun knowledge trying to bluff his way through offering no real assistance all while trying to sell you more product at the marked up and up price instead of the sale price they have every third week. It was their crappy initial customer service on price matching a sale price one day later that turned me off but after lego block assembling some of their 308's I would have turned on them. Oh, did I mention that they sell those $80-$90 308 barrels that everyone sales elsewhere as some kind of super barrel at double to triple the price. Of the three barrels I had using Federal Gold match the best in a locked sled did 2.5" MOA, the others were just over 3" and just under 3.5". In my later super cheap PSA build on their true and truly priced $90 barrel I was able to do just over 1.25" MOA. After the whole price match fiasco I should have been prepared for a subpar product but I had hope because of the sharp cornered and 3 dimensional look made their rifles not only look prettier but more accurate and reliable. So do not be sold on a pretty wife being a better wife-which is what AERO is counting on from their customer base.

They may have got me for a thousand dollars with their scamming me so my goal is to prove how smart they are by making them lose $20,000 or hey, why not $40,000 in lost business in accurately describing my experience with them and their subpar overpriced products. Their's is the new millennial math where a thousand dollars today is worth way more than $40,000 over the next 5 years because I am a millennial and I demand it now, now, now....I can not bear to wait one second longer-give it to me now.

NEVER NEVER EVER TRUST A BUSINESS THAT HAS CONSTANT SALES AND THEN DOES NOT PRICE MATCH FOR EVEN ONE DAY! Even the retarded Harbor Freight Price matches their sales and of course there is AMAZON that does understand customers knowing that if they screw the customer they will have fewer customers and less money, not more money. Aeorotech does not understand this. I would happily buy again from Harbor Freight way way way before I buy another AERO product!

To add I thought on my purchase I was doing both of us a favor by reducing their shipping and handling costs by purchasing all at once and then asking for price adjustments (low maintenance costs on their end) if it went on sale. Instead their sale prices are their to trick you into buying at the higher price.

….also I did email them a year earlier about them price matching themselves and they said yes so when I sent that back to the idiots they said it left out only if product has not been shipped-so if you buy something going on sale they will expedite your processing and shipping to screw you out of your money. They are a company that obviously is out to screw the customer out of as much money as possible instead of doing the right thing. I could have done three separate orders when the items went on sale and saved the money but it would have cost them the additional labor and real shipping costs but apparently that is the way you are supposed to do business with them if you want the sale price. Also they can care less if they piss off a multi-purchase customer that then stops buying from them and gives negative reviews everywhere. That is what the millennials received with their $250,000 student loan financed education business degree from Harvard/Yale business school, A loant that they will default on and force us taxpayers to make good on.

As you can tell I hate Aerotech and all their products and especially their greed and lazy greedy customer service.

“Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I’m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” – Sen. Barbara Boxer

NRA Patron Member
Old 09-08-2018, 7:30 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Its kind of hard to take you seriously when you cant get their name right. Its Aero Precision not "Aerotech". Just hurts your credibility and makes it sound like you dont know what you are talking about. I've bought several things from them in the past including a 308 handguard and had no problems at all, in fact I actually really like their barrel nut system. I never noticed any sharp edges and really liked it. And their handguards are "fat" on purpose to be compatible with suppressors. They are in WA state where suppressors are still legal. As far as price matching and being able to return gun parts for 100% refund, thats pretty much unheard of in the industry. You will never hear me complain about fast shipping.

Also FYI going on a rant about millenials and Harvard business school really detracts from your message. You just sound like a crazy person. If you talked like that to the Aero people on the phone I could see why they didnt want to help you.

Last edited by lightcav; 09-08-2018 at 7:41 AM..
Old 09-08-2018, 8:50 AM

Well said.....well said. Every once in a while I dont read the fine print and get into a pickle. But it was my fault. They are not here to take a loss. My experience has been that their quality is on par for what you pay.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Veteran Member

I'm surprised you haven't bought it already. I got a 20" last year for $670 including bcg & thought that was a bargain.

But I would stay away from that "Aerotech" company, lol.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcheung2 View Post
I'm surprised you haven't bought it already. I got a 20" last year for $670 including bcg & thought that was a bargain.

But I would stay away from that "Aerotech" company, lol.
Yeah I bought one and its already shipped, I guess "Aerotech" is trying to screw me somehow by shipping it so fast. LOL.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:15 PM

I got the M5 receiver set from Turners back when they had it onsale for $200 and I bought an Aero BCG. Aside from having to buy specific take down pins for the lower and an extended mag release, i have had no problems with my frankstein build.
Old 09-08-2018, 3:49 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

So let me see if I can get this straight.
1. One year ago, you emailed Aero Precision and asked them if they would price match. Aero Precision said yes.

2. You made a purchase, and assumed Aero Precision would price match if something went on sale at a later date.

3. Rather than taking the usual three weeks to process and mail, Aero Precision shipped within four days.

4. The day after they shipped, Aero Precision happened to have a sale.

5. You called Aero Precision customer service, and contrary to the email that you received a year ago, Aero Precision customer service said they wouldn't price match.

6. You said that you would return everything and repurchase, but they said there was a restocking fee. You escalated it, and the manager/supervisor you spoke to said that Aero Precision would only price match if the product had not yet shipped. Since the product had shipped, you were out of luck.
If you want my blunt assessment, I don't see how Aero Precision "wronged" you.
a. Yes, you had that email about price-matching from a year ago. However, that was a year ago -- what if their policy changed? Moreover, there's absolutely nothing about price-matching anywhere in their terms and conditions:
https://aeroprecisionusa.com/terms-conditions

Additionally, if you Google "Aero Precision price match", you're not going to find any examples, stories, or anecdotes -- except yours:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aero+precision+%22price+match%22

Price matching is not something Aero Precision does as an official policy.

b. You're assuming that Aero Precision shipped early so they wouldn't have to price match. How do you know that for sure? What if the three weeks processing time you expected was atypical, and they normally process/ship within four days? What if they hired new workers in order to keep up with increased demand? It's a pretty elaborate scheme/conspiracy for Aero Precision to ship out orders early at 400% of their normal efficiency/rate (three weeks --> four days) just to avoid a price match guarantee, which -- oh by the way -- is nowhere on their website.

c. The restocking fee should not have been a surprise. It's right there in their return policy:
https://aeroprecisionusa.com/returns

Finally, since you were going to buy from them anyways, you could've just asked for store credit and avoided the restocking fee (per their return policy), then turned right around and used that store credit for the items that were on sale.
Bottomline, sure, it would've been "nice" for them to have honored the price match they mentioned in an email a year ago. But there's no formal policy that I could find anywhere on their website that stipulates that Aero Precision must do so.

If you want to file a complain to the Better Business Bureau, you know what they ask you to do?

Quote:
The following tips will help you avoid or resolve disputes:

Read the ad. Make sure you understand the terms of the offer, sale prices, warranties offered, etc. Advertisers must be truthful in their ads and follow the BBB Code of Advertising on things like prices, sales, underselling claims, free products and service, trade-in allowances, credit, extra charges, bait offers, warranties and guarantees.

Read the contract. If your purchase involves a contract, guarantee or warranty, be sure to read and understand the specifics. If you aren’t sure, ask questions… but make sure all of the details are spelled out in writing. Some contracts include “non-disparagement” clauses that restrict customers from filing complaints or posting reviews online. These may not be enforceable, but you should be aware of any contract terms that limit your rights.

https://www.bbb.org/howtocomplain/
I'm sorry, but I don't think you have a leg to stand on, legally or otherwise. Aero Precision perhaps could've done more, but they certainly didn't do anything wrong (i.e. violation of terms, conditions, or policies).

P.S. Your post is a very hard to understand. Here's "How to write an effective complaint letter":

Quote:
Be clear and concise. Describe the item or service you bought and the problem. Include serial or model numbers, and the name and location of the seller. If you’re following up on a conversation, be sure to say who you spoke with and confirm the details of your discussion.

State exactly what you want done and how long you’re willing to wait for a response. Be reasonable.

Don’t write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter. The person reading your letter probably isn’t responsible for the problem, but may be very helpful in resolving it.

Include copies of relevant documents, like receipts, work orders, and warranties. You also may want to send copies of emails and notes from conversations you’ve had with the seller about the problem. Keep your originals.

Include your name and contact information. If an account is involved, be sure to include the account number.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/20...mplaint-letter
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." Lt Gen Sir William Butler, GCB

Selling:
- $315-$465 Long Guns (Featureless PSA/Aero AR-15, M1 Carbine "Clone" aka Ruger 10/22)
- $13-$200 Parts & Accessories (Anderson CH, Bushnell Elite Tactical, Magpul MBUS, M1 Carbine Stock for 10/22, Short Lane 12g to 38spl Adapter)

Last edited by butlers; 09-08-2018 at 6:17 PM..
Old 09-08-2018, 6:05 PM
Bring me shrubbery!
CGN Contributor

I have two aero uppers that run flawlessly and have had a fair amount of rounds down range. They're very well built IMO and sure the shipping can be slow, but who cares? I will continue buying from them and would hop on this if I didn't need new tires.
Old 09-08-2018, 7:33 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

You are a weird dude.
Old 09-08-2018, 8:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Love me some Aerotech...
Old 09-08-2018, 8:27 PM

I've had a credit with them for over a year and this thread reminded me I had free money waiting for me to buy something else I really don't need.

Thanks OP!
Old 09-08-2018, 8:51 PM

I want an AR10 and this just might be perfect. Is the barrel really that bad?

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Old 09-09-2018, 5:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwinam View Post
I want an AR10 and this just might be perfect. Is the barrel really that bad?
I believe they use Ballistic Advantage barrels, particularly since they bought them in 2014. Those have a good reputation as far as I know.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ap/ballistic-advantage/

“Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I’m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” – Sen. Barbara Boxer

NRA Patron Member
Old 09-09-2018, 6:26 AM

I recently bought a complete m5 upper for under 400 no bcg or CH so pretty good deal
Old 09-09-2018, 6:35 AM

FYI, just the upper, lower, and rail alone are about $420+ for the Blem parts. I agree this seems like a heck of a deal.

NRA Patron Member
Old 09-17-2018, 4:54 PM
Veteran Member

Update:

I picked up an M5 lower and built it out in about 15mins. I'm pretty satisfied. Cost me around $800 total to build. I already had the lower parts. Thing is heavy.

BTW, the Aero M5 upper wont fit the CMMG MK3 lower without modification. The rear takedown pin hole doesnt line up with the CMMG receiver. It might fit if the hole is enlarged but I dont know if the gun would function properly and I wasnt going to try it since I got an M5 lower anyway.

Last edited by lightcav; 09-17-2018 at 6:26 PM..
Old 09-17-2018, 8:01 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

I'm going to buy more stuff from Aero, I like to support a company that doesn't give into demands to people who think they are entitled and complain about it on the internet. Here is a hint, Aero has a sale every holiday which is literally almost every month and a half. Here's a tip, don't buy the week before a holiday. They literally have week-long sales during the holidays.
Old 09-18-2018, 7:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlers View Post
Seriously.

When I first got into firearms (~2009), customizing the Ruger 10/22 seemed all the rage. ARs were out there, but they were prohibitively expensive for the casual shooter.

A decade later, and the AR-15 is the most popular rifle in America, with an incredibly diverse aftermarket; well-functioning builds can be had for ~$500. AR-10s, however, are generally double the price, and thus out of the budget of most weekend warriors/occasional plinkers.

Wait another ten years, however, and I can easily see the AR-10 going in the same direction. PSA can't monopolize the budget AR-10 market forever...
Hate to be a buzzkill, but with Gavin Newsom likely our next governor, I'm more bearish on the future of AR's, at least in this state.
Old 09-18-2018, 7:50 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
Hate to be a buzzkill, but with Gavin Newsom likely our next governor, I'm more bearish on the future of AR's, at least in this state.
Im bearish on ALL semiauto guns. You think NewSCUM only wants to outlaw AR15s and not all the other semiautos? Dont fool yourself. All guns are equally evil to libtards. They are coming after all of them next. So stop pretending youre going to be ok giving up ARs.

Life is too short to live in fear. Im enjoying ARs and all guns as much as I can because eventually that will be impossible in this state. I'll have to move them all out.

Last edited by lightcav; 09-18-2018 at 9:19 AM..
Old 09-18-2018, 8:53 AM

Starting to regret not pulling the trigger on this one.
Old 09-18-2018, 1:22 PM

Pretty happy with my Aerotech/Aeroshell, experience.

Only buy during holiday sales if going directly through them. They also offer a veteran discount. Not for veterinary folks.