Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 12-20-2013, 8:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!

oh, almost forgot. Saw this earlier today. It was on "Awesome **** my drill sargent said" which I think is owned and ran by a calgunner.

Old 12-20-2013, 8:56 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog5150 View Post
oh, almost forgot. Saw this earlier today. It was on "Awesome **** my drill sargent said" which I think is owned and ran by a calgunner.

Thats crazy if it is.

Also, i wear my fleece jacket a lot off work. Why? Because we arent allowed to wear it at work even if its balls cold freezing and you're close to death. I dont ever wear em with any patches because obviously im out of uniform and also i pair it with ONLY civilian clothes so it just looks like a normal jacket or some ****bag that bought it from a surplus. My gf likes to wear acu pants which absolutely drives me insane because i hate it. We were at the store and the greeter says, "thank you for your service, maam" in my head i was like WTF! Are you serious?! Shes wearing BLACK police style bates with acus and a civilian shirt, civilian hairstyle and 300lbs of random useless women crap hanging off her belt loop carabiner keychain. She knows how i feel about people wearing our uniform that didnt earn it but also about wearing it in a jacked up way. Shes also always wearing a ranger hat with the ranger dui because her father was a ranger. Which i get it you wanna support your dad, but youre a female with a ranger hat and ranger sticker on your vehicle.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training
Old 12-20-2013, 9:02 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterfpga View Post
Thats crazy if it is.

Also, i wear my fleece jacket a lot off work. Why? Because we arent allowed to wear it at work even if its balls cold freezing and you're close to death. I dont ever wear em with any patches because obviously im out of uniform and also i pair it with ONLY civilian clothes so it just looks like a normal jacket or some ****bag that bought it from a surplus. My gf likes to wear acu pants which absolutely drives me insane because i hate it. We were at the store and the greeter says, "thank you for your service, maam" in my head i was like WTF! Are you serious?! Shes wearing BLACK police style bates with acus and a civilian shirt, civilian hairstyle and 300lbs of random useless women crap hanging off her belt loop carabiner keychain. She knows how i feel about people wearing our uniform that didnt earn it but also about wearing it in a jacked up way. Shes also always wearing a ranger hat with the ranger dui because her father was a ranger. Which i get it you wanna support your dad, but youre a female with a ranger hat and ranger sticker on your vehicle.

Yeaaaaa...... your girl may end up on dependa or something

I used to wear the old ooooold parka snowboarding I got when I first joined the Guard. Big Army was already full blown UCP at the time but I was issued a bunch of old woodland stuff. It was light, thin without the layers, and water resistant so it worked until I could shell out 80 bucks for a legitimate snowboard jacket
I didn't mind since it was woodland but I never wanted to use current issued stuff. My best friend used to use UCP issued gore tex and that drove me crazy but he couldn't afford new snowboard pants so I just kept quiet.
Old 12-21-2013, 1:17 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
How much were they charging? Just curious if it was fare market value compared to incall service here at home or if it was over inflated because of the situation.
Were any of these good looking or were desert eyes involved?
I don't know how much they were charging, could have been doing it for free for all I know, but I stuck with my hand as it was cheaper, cleaner, and better looking.
Old 12-21-2013, 2:28 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
I don't know how much they were charging, could have been doing it for free for all I know, but I stuck with my hand as it was cheaper, cleaner, and better looking.
Well generally yeah but then again I always beat my **** like a two dollar crack whore who owes me money like every day
Old 12-21-2013, 2:51 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Well generally yeah but then again I always beat my **** like a two dollar crack whore who owes me money like every day
Ive used detcord and shock tube for a cock ring and some warm mre mashed potatoes for fun lube.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2013, 3:18 PM

I used to snort RDX

In memory of Rogelio Antonio Ramirez, August 26th 2007
Saqlawiyah Iraq

"most people quick to go to war haven't seen it."-
unknown

Check out my YouTube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/DJCBX/videos
Old 12-21-2013, 4:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterfpga
My gf likes to wear acu pants which absolutely drives me insane because i hate it. We were at the store and the greeter says, "thank you for your service, maam" in my head i was like WTF! Are you serious?! Shes wearing BLACK police style bates with acus and a civilian shirt, civilian hairstyle ... She knows how i feel about people wearing our uniform that didnt earn it but also about wearing it in a jacked up way.

So why would you let her wear it out? I would never even think about letting my wife wear any part of my uniform in public.
Old 12-21-2013, 5:06 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by esnyderr View Post
So why would you let her wear it out? I would never even think about letting my wife wear any part of my uniform in public.
Trust me, i have spoken to her multiple times about it. I just dont walk anywhere near her in public now when shes wearing them. I cant really tell her not to use it as none of it is my uniform but left overs from her father. All of my actual gear i police up and dont let her touch at all.

U.S. Army Combat Engineer

Quote:
Old 12-21-2013, 5:46 PM

Haha sounds like a handful
Old 12-21-2013, 8:03 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by esnyderr View Post
Haha sounds like a handful
Im hopeful treatments of electro shock therapy will help her see the light.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2013, 1:49 PM
I need a LIFE!!

It puts the lotion on the skin!
Old 12-29-2013, 3:08 AM

Quote:
F*cking MPs, worthless pieces of Sh*t, (worst 3 years of my life) Deployed to Iraq as an MP, terrible time, females in the unit running a brothel out of their room, individuals with well over ten years of service asking me if I had zeroed the AT-4 and if I had extra rounds for it, another individual (20 year SPC) asking what the AT-4 was. Add in the E-6 gunner (driver was an E-6 as well with the TC a Corporal) firing a warning shot with the Ma Duce, inside of the Green Zone. Three E-6s (one a female who pissed herself the one time she went on patrol) refusing to leave the wire, so they get put in the TOC and being given Bronze Stars, a male SGT who dropped a tow bar on his foot and then milked it for the rest of the deployment while his WIFE continued to go out on patrol up until she was sent home because she had a broken ankle. A female SGT who got reassigned to our unit because she was banging everyone in her original unit. A female SFC or MSG (I forget) banging SPCs. The CO and XO being fired during the train up, the 1SG being fired and sent home within the first week or so of us getting into Iraq (I thought we deployed without him, never saw him once we left Ft Dix) A female E4 or 5 who was sent home shortly after going home on leave because she got knocked up on leave by one of the male soldiers who went home on leave at the same time.

I am so grateful this most recent deployment was all men and for the most part all Combat Arms (minus the S2, S4, S6, and medic) not bad, 18 guys, 8 of them being Officers, only one lower enlisted (not counting the medic who was a Corporal) of those ten Combat Arms, 11A, 11B, 11C, 13F, and 19A. We didn't have any of those problems I experienced on my last deployment, everyone was relatively competent in their jobs and mature enough to not get into shenanigans, minus the SSG and 1LT setting off 9 claymores within minutes, giving themselves TBI lol.

Geez what dicked up Unit where you in? I deployed as an MP and never experienced any of what you just ranted about. There are Dbags and shammers in every unit and EVERY MOS
Old 12-29-2013, 3:50 AM
Calguns Addict

In the Arh, harrrrarrmmyy!!
Old 12-31-2013, 9:44 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev20914 View Post
Geez what dicked up Unit where you in? I deployed as an MP and never experienced any of what you just ranted about. There are Dbags and shammers in every unit and EVERY MOS
I was attached to a Puerto Rican unit, they were cage kickers prior to that deployment. While most of the sh*tbirds were from PR, there were a few from NY and from other states. We had a lot of individual volunteers. None of them were former Infantry though, hmmmm. . . imagine that, who would of thunk it.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I was attached to a Puerto Rican unit, they were cage kickers prior to that deployment. While most of the sh*tbirds were from PR, there were a few from NY and from other states. We had a lot of individual volunteers. None of them were former Infantry though, hmmmm. . . imagine that, who would of thunk it.
was this in 05-06? they were in charge of the mayor cells at the biap.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." (Colonel David M. Shoup, USMC, Tarawa, 21 November 1943.)
Old 12-31-2013, 2:42 PM
Veteran Member

'06 -'07 we were in Rustamiyah
Old 01-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Veteran Member

These guys are serious retards. I love the Marine with the SEAL Trident and Army EOD badges and a million ribbons spanning two lifetimes. And yes ALL SF guys I know post all kind of stuff online totally going against the "Quiet Professional" Creedo, man I would love to run into these assbags, I think a special party would be in their honor

Last edited by 1911whore; 01-01-2014 at 10:53 PM..
Old 01-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Veteran Member

I hate these guys. I have been known to call people like this out, not that I have seen any this bad, but one time I saw a guy wearing a class A Jacket with an SF TAB , RANGER tab and jump wings on it with 1sg rank, he couldn't be more than 22, I asked if it was his and he said it was....he had 3 guys with him, all asshats, so I sternly required that he take it off and give it to me...to my surprise, he did and they walked away all shook up that I took his jacket.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofWWIIDI View Post
Found him:

this one made me crack up cause i failed out of eod school. also is that a navy seal badge?
Old 01-01-2014, 5:49 AM

Yes. It is a SEAL Trident.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:29 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I know it's an EIB but this is how it was posted.

Old 01-13-2014, 1:42 PM
Veteran Member

The top is his EID the bottom looks like a CIB. Ive never seen anyone wearing an EID aside from getting it pinned and then never again let alone getting it sewn. Which looks like his is... Not sure wtf. First guess is he bought it at a surplus with all of em already sewn but theyre crooked as ****. Also curious what his shoulder tab says.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2014, 2:29 PM
Veteran Member

Heres a good wtf

Quote:
Old 01-13-2014, 6:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Heres a good wtf
Now that's funny as FCK

Also, my Battalion XO wears his EIB. So they are out there. I suppose if one doesn't have the CIB, but can wear the EIB they would.
Old 01-13-2014, 6:26 PM

Quote:
The top is his EID the bottom looks like a CIB. Ive never seen anyone wearing an EID aside from getting it pinned and then never again let alone getting it sewn. Which looks like his is... Not sure wtf. First guess is he bought it at a surplus with all of em already sewn but theyre crooked as ****. Also curious what his shoulder tab says.
The bottom one is an air assault badge. They all look like pin ons to me.
"... You feel the anger thinking of the loved ones you will never see again, and losing your life infuriates your soul. You rage to get to your feet and grab for a weapon, any weapon. Regardless of your race, culture, or religion, you want to die standing, fighting like a warrior, an American, so others won't have to. For those looking for a definition, this is the price of freedom.”

------
SGT Thomas Macpherson KIA 12 OCT 2012
SFC Ryan Savard KIA 13 OCT 2012
"Sine Pari"
Old 01-17-2014, 8:38 AM
Veteran Member

This thread needs more. Someone post something funny

Quote:
Old 01-17-2014, 12:14 PM
I need a LIFE!!

When I get home. I have a funny one.
Old 01-18-2014, 6:41 PM
I need a LIFE!!

In the original post on FB, someone claimed that one of those were a sniper tab.

Old 01-19-2014, 12:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Heres a good wtf
Army & AF patches and nametapes on a USAF uniform blouse. Air Force doesn't wear patches on the pockets anymore. Quit doing that with BDU's. That entire get up makes no sense....
Old 01-19-2014, 7:12 AM
CGN Contributor

In the age of Google and everything being available on the internet, I'll never understand why these posers don't do even the most basic internet research on how to play dress-up properly. Don't get me wrong... I'm glad they make themselves easier to spot... I'll just never understand why.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

You can trust me. I'm a arecrooman... aircroomen... airecrewmen... I fly on planes.
Old 01-19-2014, 8:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Army & AF patches and nametapes on a USAF uniform blouse. Air Force doesn't wear patches on the pockets anymore. Quit doing that with BDU's. That entire get up makes no sense....
This is HORRIBLE lol. Is that a sticker of the flag lmao. Some AFSCs still get to wear patches on pockets but the only ones that come to mind right now are firedogs, security forces and SERE get a shoulder one
Old 01-19-2014, 8:14 AM

I still love this one with his paratrooper bloused blues with tan boots. lmfao

Old 01-19-2014, 10:16 AM

Keep in mind before you "bust" people there are high school students running around with different uniforms. I think there should be a clear marking for things like sea cadets, and jrotc's.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Is his 4th ID patch on it's side? I don't think it's possible to get any more un-squared away than this gentleman.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:38 AM

I like mr USAF in his boots because he had time to fight in 3 different conflict eras and earn all those awards and schools all while looking damn good for being 60-90 something years old.... Of the 300 or so 3 time CIB recipients he looks the toughest and youngest.

-World War II (7 December 1941 to 3 September 1945)
-Korea (27 June 1950 to 27 July 1953)
-Vietnam and other cold war era actions (2 March 1961 to 10 March 1995)
-War on Terror (5 December 2001 to present)

Based on what i see though everything else looks legit.....
Old 01-20-2014, 9:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd2968 View Post
Keep in mind before you "bust" people there are high school students running around with different uniforms. I think there should be a clear marking for things like sea cadets, and jrotc's.
I have a question. When jrotc are in uniform at a Veterans Day event and the national anthem plays are they suppose to salute? I me and some of the other guys were in our civilian clothing but still saluted as a sign of respect for the flag and our service. By the time I went up to ask the cadets they were already in a formation marching off for the parade.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rscan925 View Post

I don't always steal valor, But when I do I steal all of it.

- PX Warrior.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:33 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd2968 View Post
Although this may be true, I doubt they would be wearing a CIB, CAB, EIB, CMB, HALO, Airborne, Air Assault, Scuba Bubble, SEAL Trident, Astronaut or Pathfinder badges (or hell, all of them at once) along with combat patches or unit patches they don't belong in.
Old 01-20-2014, 2:05 PM

WTF, whats the story on this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rscan925 View Post