Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Rimfire Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rimfire Firearms .22, .17 and other Rimfire Handguns and Rifles

Old 05-26-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermcoupe View Post
UPDATE!!!
2000 or so rounds
10 months ownership.

Another 398 rounds without issue. I have 2 rounds that didn’t fire and tried them twice and I am still using the last of my Remington gold.

I am not sure if anything has changed since the last time I took my GSG out by my sights were dead on. I was consistently hitting a 5 or 6 inch metal round @ 12-15 yds.

I do want to change my grips but that is more cosmetic then necessary.

The one thing that I will be tackling before I got out next time is fitting my thumb safety. It has been stiff ever since I put it in and since I am running out of things to “fix” on the GSG I will just move straight into “tinkering” with it.

More to come soon.

Links for thumbsafety fitting:
http://www.brazoscustom.com/magart/0601.htm
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=589730
What mag holster is that in the second pic? That thing looks boss!
Old 05-26-2012, 3:05 PM

Quote:
Nothing I can would really watch out for except to make sure the barrel is without the threads/the barrel cap is welded on. I would hate to see you end up with an AW pistol.

And of course I recommend a different bushing. A Match/Fitted bushing will keep your groups more consistent than stock- at least that is what happened with mine.

thanks...just "stumbled" upon a ria 9mm tactical via SSE...so the GSG will have to wait 30days
Old 05-26-2012, 4:34 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 U.S. Code § 798

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_midwesterner View Post
What mag holster is that in the second pic? That thing looks boss!
The mag holder is a Blackhawk single stack (1911) holder with Carbon Fiber print.

My entire rig is the same thing I use for my 1911 set up, same mag holders, holster, etc.

-------
Old 05-26-2012, 4:35 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 U.S. Code § 798

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi View Post
thanks...just "stumbled" upon a ria 9mm tactical via SSE...so the GSG will have to wait 30days
nice. I have a feeling it will be there waiting for you!

-------
Old 06-26-2012, 3:49 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Quick update:

With the current shows, and coupons, and deals in the marketplace I have been increasing my stores of .22 ammo.
I figured it would be best to test some different types of .22 from now on (any maybe work on some groups - no promises)

Hopefully I will be able to get to the range sometime this week/weekend but if not I will be out @ the Bay Area - Chabot “July 4th Shoot ’N’ que” weekend gig.
I’ll have the GSG and some ammo (although not a lot) if you’re able to make it and are interested.
I hope to see you all there.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?p=8810756

-------
Old 06-28-2012, 6:17 AM

I am still on the border with the GSG-1911... I have a S&W 22A and a HA RR .22lr Revolver, should I get the potentially deadly GSG-1911 or the reliable 22/45?

I love the look of the GSG-1911, but aesthetics is not what I want to base my decision on. Accuracy is the true testament of a firearm.
Old 06-28-2012, 9:52 AM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedAle View Post
I am still on the border with the GSG-1911... I have a S&W 22A and a HA RR .22lr Revolver, should I get the potentially deadly GSG-1911 or the reliable 22/45?

I love the look of the GSG-1911, but aesthetics is not what I want to base my decision on. Accuracy is the true testament of a firearm.
IMO, if you really want an accurate 22 go with the Ruger. The first pistol I shot with was a MKII so I may be bias but you can’t beat the accuracy and solid craftsmanship of the Ruger.

I bought my gsg 1911-22 because I wanted something that would work with my normal rig; holster,mag holders and all.
I also like that I can tinker with my gsg with all those extra 1911 parts I seem to have lying around.

The gsg is really just a fun .22 for me.

-------
Old 06-28-2012, 4:15 PM
Calguns Addict

Ubermcoupe do you have any intentions on ordering CW Accessories' Performance Enhancement System?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:06 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Well it’s about time I update so here goes:
# of Rounds: ~ 3000
Ownership: ~ 1 year

Still a

First I would like to address the “blown up/exploded” thread(s) I have seen and read about. While that is not my personal experience I would urge anyone considering this pistol to weigh that heavily. Safety is first after all, and I would hate for someone to read this thread, expect a flawless pistol, and have that happen to them.
That being said I hope those with issues continue to update said thread(s) with their customer service experiences and I hope they get back to shooting them soon.

Another thing I would like to point out is the prices of these pistols (used) are right around the $300-$350 mark which make for a decent priced plinker, IMO.

I am still happy I have mine and it goes with me to every range trip.

Last week I was able to go out with Mom and Dad for some “holiday” shooting. My father picked up an AA Glock conversion not to long ago and wanted to try out some new magazines and different ammo.
One setback I did notice was that the Glock conversion is not meant for HV (high velocity) rounds - something that the GSG is built for. Another thing I noticed between out two .22s was that the Glock conversion is supposed to shoot round nose bullets and not HPs (hollow points).

That being said, of the 4 types of ammunition we brought with us, he could only shoot two.

I was shooting between 10-15 yrds @ a 6” square:

The 4 types were:
Federal Blue Box
Blazer Long Rifle
Win Xpert HV
Remington HV Round Nose (“Golden Bullet”)

I went about 200 on each except for the Rem.

Federal BB - Copper Coated, HP - I had issues feeding this and I was surprised. It was the first type I tried and have used it successfully before but this time it just wouldn’t feed. I did a quick lube and boresnake before heading out but after this event I stripped it down and gave it a good scrubbing. When cleaning I noticed HUGE build up around the feed ramp and in the corners of the breech area. I used CLP and brass brush scrub, CLP & Brass brush again, CLP and a QTip, then wipe and lube. So, IMO the ~600 rounds I fired that day couldn’t have resulted in that amount of build up so I chalk that up as a mix of the ammo and the cleanliness of the gun.
Lesson: I’m ready to try Win BB again.

-------

Last edited by SantaCabinetguy; 07-09-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Old 07-09-2012, 10:06 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Blazer LR - Lead, RN (Round Nose) - No issues. It fed realiably (as expected) and was the go to ammo for both my GSG and the Advantage Arms/Glock .22
The only issue I noticed was the failure to fire when my mom was shooting the GSG. For whatever reason the hammer would drop and it wouldn’t go off. I never experienced that problem, nor my Dad, so I am chalking that up as Mom’s fault.
I would be interested to hear if anyone has any ideas on that. She’s a southpaw for what its worth.

Win Xpert HV - Lead, HP - Fed fine, shot fine, but I did have two failure to extracts. Enough that I had to drop the mag, clear the chamber, and use my fingernail to get under the rim of the brass to pull it out of the barrel. This may be due to the cleanliness but i’m not sure. Any ideas?

Rem High Velocity - Round nose - I only shot this because it was on the table - I’ve shot it consistently before (see previous posts) and it has a tendency to not go bang. It is cheap .22 though, so meh.

Overall it was a fun trip. Mom doesn’t usually go shooting with Dad and I but it was nice to have hear along. She took some videos on her igizmo but i’m to embarrassed to post ‘em. There were of me shooting steel as fast as possible without missing 31 rounds in a couple seconds. Not for accuracy, but just for fun. It is .22 after all

Maybe i’ll visit Sunnyvale R&G to do more shooting, try and finish out these boxes.

I’m open to suggestions of stuff to try, different ammos, etc - If ya’ll have an idea, please let me know. I try to stick “bulk” stuff because this is after all, mainly a plinker for me. I have run CCI stingers and minimags with 100% success.

-------

Last edited by SantaCabinetguy; 07-09-2012 at 10:29 PM..
Old 07-09-2012, 10:29 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

What’s next for the GSG?

Well, I picked up a few MSHs off the marketplace not to long ago, and although I liked the smooth silver MSH I did have I only bought that one becasue I wanted a flat one and it was the cheapest one (and in stock) at Brownells. Seeing as I had some time on my hands I figured I would switch it for one I think looks and feels better.

Another thing I noticed (and is visible in the pictures) is the wear on the slide, granted I do use this in a holster and practice some maneuvering drills with it. I am not to fond of the wear, but hey, it is my .22 plinker and I do use it every time I go head out to the range.
Maybe i’ll refinish it OD Green once I can’t stand the wear anymore.

I do know I want to change the grips out on it and have my eye on some VZs, but I am holding out for a “deal” on some, so if you see some in a dark color (or OD Green) for cheap...

But it’s hard to buy those when I keep buying other (.22) pistols... like this one:
[IMG]Sorry[/IMG]
(Crappy phone pic, I know... I know...)

Look out for a comparison once I spring it from the mandatory quarantine.

-------

Last edited by SantaCabinetguy; 07-18-2012 at 12:06 AM..
Old 07-09-2012, 10:52 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Ubermcoupe do you have any intentions on ordering CW Accessories' Performance Enhancement System?
Jack,

I have not looked into that upgrade but after reading about it I doubt I will. Mainly because I already have a solid bushing in place. If I didn’t I probably would consider it.

I am interested to know how the bushing and spring plug combo disallow the use of the barrel screw.

Please let us know if you opt for it and you’re results.

-------
Old 08-01-2012, 11:51 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Okay, update time:

GSG is still running strong and I am 100% happy with mine but you know what they say about the sedentary man so...

I decided to add this into the mix:

I have already shot about 500rds in the Colt, even let a few guys up @ Sunnyvale R&G shoot it too, and so far so good. I have my complaints and such but more on that later.

(Cue: "football echo voice") "FRIDAY, Friday, friday... rimfire duel; GSG v. Colt"
I (and a couple other calgunners) will be @ Laguna Seca range this coming Friday from open until I get tired or run out of ammo so come buy if you want to check it out.

More to come...

-------
Old 08-02-2012, 3:54 PM

waiting on range report, thanks!
Old 08-19-2012, 10:24 AM

First off, many thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread!
This was one of the threads that I found online that lead me to purchase my GSG 1911 about a week or so ago!

With that being said, I require some assistance.

So far, I have fired - 200 rounds of CCI mini mag down the range, and have experienced some marring/scratching as mentioned above.

I did not believe this would happen with only 200 rounds. Nonetheless, it was inevitable. I just wanted to get your guys take on it.

Here are some pics of my GSG! I really love the feel, look, and weight of the gun. I just wish the paint wasn't so cheap. Cerokote would do it justice down the road?

Have a look and tell me what you think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mods so far:

- Took some 400 grit sandpaper and tried to scrape off the paint on the barrel. My thumbs got blisters, so I had to stop. It looks ok though. It needs to be finished one day, then hit with some higher grit sandpaper, and then a wet/oil based sand to get it nice and smooth.

Looks like this happens as the rounds eject from the chamber. Probably nothing I can do about that?

Now this is my biggest pet peeve ever! The gun is brand new, I've only taken it to the range once, and this already happened! Looks like the slide rubs up against the lower receiver when the action comes forward! I noticed that the slide wiggles a slight bit left and right on the frame. It leans to the right though I believe. Could this be because my takedown screw is tightened too much? I tightened it just enough to where there was resistance and I stopped tightening it.

Here is some marring on the slide as mentioned above. I already have it, and I've only fired 200 rounds down range!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods that I will do in the very near future.

- I will get the CWAccessories SS guide rod.
- I want to get the EGW barrel bushing, but do not know which one it is. (Above its mentioned that you can obtain it from Midway accessories, could someone be kind enough to post the link to the one that fits our guns? Also, it just fits right in correct? We don't have to do any work for it to fit the gun?

Can anyone post any pics they have of the EGW barrel bushing so that I can see what it looks like from the tip of the barrel.

Any pictures of the stainless steel barrel bushing would help me decide if I want to get it.

I am all for it, but I have a feeling that it is very bulky and oval like. Is that the case? I would like it to be as flush as the original bushing.

Please give me your feedback on my post, and any information for the bushing would be glady appreciated.

:-)
Old 08-27-2012, 2:45 AM

Default GSG 1911-22 Problems

Hey All,

Here is my GSG 1911-22

Can't see it in this pic, but I've got the CWA SS Guide Rod & Mag baseplate too.

I've shot about 400 of CCI Mini-Mags and about 2-300 of Federal bulk pack through it and have had probably had failures in the teens... 15...16'ish.

My parents are the primary shooters, I take em to the range and while I shoot my RIA they shoot my GSG. They like that this one doesn't kick. Anyhow, I just assumed the failures were from user error or ammo and didn't pay much attention, but I started shooting it myself and had the slide lock up on me.

Tap Rack Bang didn't quite work out.

The slide would move rearwards freely, but would stop about a centimeter before reaching firing position.

I dropped the mag and started working the slide, and with a bit of "encouragement" it loosened up and moved forward.

When I reinserted the mag it wouldn't pickup a round. I checked the mag and they rounds were loaded fine, no nose dive or anything of the sort, reinserted with a nice audible click, and I could look down and see the slide pass over the rounds and not pick them up.

Anyhow, a little more encouragement and it started picking up rounds again, and went through the next 100 as if there was never an issue.

Any ideas on what could be the issue? I gave it a good look once I got home and couldn't find any physical damage that could've cause the failure.

Also, I've noticed that the slide feels sticky or gritty for the first half centimeter when I'm racking it back. It's by no means difficult to rack the slide, but in comparison to how slick the slide feels once it passes that first .5cm is like night & day. It feels like there's some metal on metal contact thats restricting the slide movement in the beginning. I don't recall if it was always like this, or if this is something that developed after the slide jammed on me.

Anyhow, let me know how your slide feels. Do you also have that gritty feeling for the first .5cm?
Old 09-12-2012, 3:06 PM

Has anyone purchased the Performance Enhancement System from CWAccessories? Got the guide rod and spring but before I buy the PE kit, wanted to get some feedback.
I also lightly buff the rails with 400 grit sandpaper to make sure the slide is SMOOTH. Will be going to the range shortly.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:15 AM

Wanted to thank ubermcoupe and others who contributed. Shot over 500 cheap federal walmart redbox and 100 CCI MM without any problems!!! Only installed CW guide rod and spring for now.
Old 09-14-2012, 5:07 PM

Just an update on my GSG;

I've put another few hundred rounds down the tube, some minimags but mostly federal wal-bog's bulk pack. It's been doing really well, no jams & seems accurate enough for a .22. I'm still a novice shooter, but at 20 feet I can punch out a golf ball sized hole & at 45 feet it's about the size of a grapefruit with a few strays.
Old 11-02-2012, 7:20 AM

Good thread!
Old 11-10-2012, 3:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezypanda321 View Post
Has anyone purchased the Performance Enhancement System from CWAccessories? Got the guide rod and spring but before I buy the PE kit, wanted to get some feedback.
I also lightly buff the rails with 400 grit sandpaper to make sure the slide is SMOOTH. Will be going to the range shortly.
I would pass on the precision bushing and recoil spring plug. The bushing really shouldn't do anything for accuracy. It's a blowback design, the barrel is anchored at 3 points - a screw, a pin under the slide lock lever and the lever itself. You could drive a truck through the gap on my bushing to barrel fit on my gun. The bushing in this case appears to only function as the containment plate for the recoil spring plug.

Now, for reliability of the breakage of those two parts, maybe that's a reason to get them. I've got the recoil rod, spring and magazine base plates from CW, but I haven't felt the need for a super accurate bushing. You might get something far cheaper from other sources. The recoil spring plug is unique to the GSG, so if breakage is a fear, send the bucks to CW or possibly order another stock one from GSG.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:03 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Range Trip!!!

Took the GSG out to range this AM:
Nothing like a little family time with my pop - "Happy Thanksgiving" range trip:

Some one was nice enough to leave a tank up there

Ran into some obstacles on the way though

(My dad - I got out and helped him after I snapped the pic)

-------
Old 11-22-2012, 12:14 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Ran about 300 or so more rounds through it and had about 2 or 3 FTEs and 2 or 3 FTFs.
Two things to consider on today’s trip: the gun was egregiously dirty and the I was having problems with one of my mags - it just doesn’t like to feed.

It was also cold enough that my fingers got a little raw from pushing that tiny pin down to load the mags so I switched to using gloves.

Except for being dirty and the one magazine issue GSG is still trucking along like a champ. Still no slide failures, exploded breeches, any more bent bushings, or any more broken guide-rods and I shoot this thing every range trip - fast, slow, hard...
I still want to change out the grips but there are other $$$ necessities at this point in time. Next range trip will be in Dec around xmas time.

I’m sure there are some of you out there who shoot more often and have shot more rounds through your GSG than I have please feel free to comment - especially if there are positive remarks or modifications you’d like to share.

Happy Turkey Day guys & gals

Goble-Goble

-------
Old 11-22-2012, 7:27 PM

Nice photos!!!

Question, has anyone replaced their recoil spring yet? I just ordered a 7# wolfe spring from Midway and I look forward to seeing if it functions better. Anyone tried this?
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?

Last edited by 1BigPea; 11-22-2012 at 7:33 PM.. Reason: Photos loaded
Old 11-25-2012, 8:58 AM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigPea View Post
Nice photos!!!

Question, has anyone replaced their recoil spring yet? I just ordered a 7# wolfe spring from Midway and I look forward to seeing if it functions better. Anyone tried this?
I’d be interested in hearing your results once you try it.

-------
Old 11-26-2012, 8:47 AM

I am running a different spring. Have the stuff from cw accessories. Guide rod,spring and bushing. I have about 3000 rounds and works great. Had a little problem with some light strikes. Contacted Chet with cw and he send me a stronger springs.
Does anyone have a little play in there slide? Mine moves to the left a little.
Thanks
Old 11-27-2012, 3:47 PM

Quote:
I’d be interested in hearing your results once you try it.
I ended up ordering a 6# and 7# spring, they are much bigger than stock. I'll post up some pictures soon. I won't be able to shoot until this upcoming weekend but at least I'll install it.
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Old 11-27-2012, 7:57 PM

Well apparently this little experiment will not work. The spring from Wolff is way too big for the guide rod and the circumference is too large for the recoil spring plug.

I'm going to call ATI tomorrow and see what they have regarding better spring suggestions.

Here are a couple comparison pics...suggestions for a better setup are welcome.

Old 11-27-2012, 7:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsurfer View Post
I am running a different spring. Have the stuff from cw accessories. Guide rod,spring and bushing. I have about 3000 rounds and works great. Had a little problem with some light strikes. Contacted Chet with cw and he send me a stronger springs.
Does anyone have a little play in there slide? Mine moves to the left a little.
Thanks
Hey thanks, can you point me to cw accessories?

Ahhh...lazy moment, found it. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check them out.
Old 11-30-2012, 9:24 PM

deleted

Last edited by Rimfire123; 11-30-2012 at 9:54 PM..
Old 12-01-2012, 8:39 PM

So I went with CW Accessories for a new Guide Rod/Spring and Barrel Bushing and Spring Plug. Basically the PES and the Guide Rod/Spring combo pack.

Chet was extremely helpful and offered great customer service, thanks SCSURFER for the recommendation.

I'm excited to shoot it tomorrow morning, I'll make sure to post up my experience. Just a note, the tolerances are a lot tighter and there's no need for the set screw which is nice.

Here are some pics...

Old 12-02-2012, 6:42 AM

Let me know how it goes. Chet send me a stronger spring because I was having a lot of light strikes. I am using the new spring and works great about 80 rounds. I dont know it the heat is playing a factor on the ftf or not. Input would be great. Last trip to the range I was ready to throw it in the trash.
The guy next to me was shooting a P226 with a .22lr conversion. he let me shoot it and that thing was awesome. Felt like a really solid gun. That will be the next one I get.
thanks for all the info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigPea View Post
So I went with CW Accessories for a new Guide Rod/Spring and Barrel Bushing and Spring Plug. Basically the PES and the Guide Rod/Spring combo pack.

Chet was extremely helpful and offered great customer service, thanks SCSURFER for the recommendation.

I'm excited to shoot it tomorrow morning, I'll make sure to post up my experience. Just a note, the tolerances are a lot tighter and there's no need for the set screw which is nice.

Here are some pics...

Old 12-31-2012, 7:48 AM

Tagging this thread. I have one on order.
Old 01-22-2013, 6:08 PM

Recently got the GSG 1911 conversion kits for my RIA 1911... It continually fails to feed when using Federal. No issues when using CCI MiniMags for the break in... Can anyone advise?
Old 03-11-2013, 7:14 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedAle View Post
Recently got the GSG 1911 conversion kits for my RIA 1911... It continually fails to feed when using Federal. No issues when using CCI MiniMags for the break in... Can anyone advise?
I’d love to see some pics of the conversion kit, see how it differs and such.

-------
Old 03-15-2013, 11:49 PM

Greetings, my fellow GSG 1911-22 enthusiasts. I, too, have been bitten by the 1911-22 bug and bought a new one last night.

Question: Should I "upgrade" before I send the first rounds down the pipe or should I break it in first with a few hundred rounds? I just know I'll upgrade anyway because I want it to run better than stock...just wondering what's best.

And where's the best place to get additional magazines....something in the order of five to ten more? My plan is to use this pistol as my 1911-trainer for competence and maybe competition...cuz .22LRs are cheaper to shoot than 180s and 230s, yes?
Old 03-16-2013, 5:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverme2 View Post
Greetings, my fellow GSG 1911-22 enthusiasts. I, too, have been bitten by the 1911-22 bug and bought a new one last night.

Question: Should I "upgrade" before I send the first rounds down the pipe or should I break it in first with a few hundred rounds? I just know I'll upgrade anyway because I want it to run better than stock...just wondering what's best.

And where's the best place to get additional magazines....something in the order of five to ten more? My plan is to use this pistol as my 1911-trainer for competence and maybe competition...cuz .22LRs are cheaper to shoot than 180s and 230s, yes?
Congrats.

I've had my GSG 1911 for a little over a year now and have shot crap out of it.
About 20,000 rounds through it so far with almost no problems.

Just one thing to remember, DO NOT dry fire this gun, the firing pins are very weak.

I'll see if my LGS still has mags in stock later today (they had a bunch of GSG mags last week)

Get one of these front sights
http://www.dawsonprecision.com/Produ...E56-1292881077

10 yard rapid fire target the day after I installed all of the upgrades.

Last edited by Crf450rr; 03-16-2013 at 7:27 AM..
Old 03-16-2013, 4:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverme2 View Post

I went to my LGS in Pacifica today and they had at least 6 GSG 1911 .22 mags in stock.
Old 04-15-2013, 1:37 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Went out with my old man last time I was on the west coast & never updated. He spent the majority of the time shooting it - which was a welcome change to see him shoot as he normally just combs for brass.

GSG still running fine. One of my mags isn’t 100%, but I know its the mag.

Next time out (maybe May) I am going to run it without the frame set screw and see how accuracy lines up.

-------